If PP was a school...

But tbh friends no poster has earned that place in my heart as [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] has earned,I don't know why and I don't make her feel either:p.
I love you sister:).You're special!You're very nice.
I love my other sisters as well [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] and [MENTION=133135]kaayal[/MENTION]..:)

Awww, thank you! :)

I can't tell who I like the most here... :/

There are quite a few posters who are supremely awesome, you're one of them. ;-)

[MENTION=133135][MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]-Strict teacher who visits the class room time and again to see what students are doing,specially our group and then he makes us stand in the class room and threatening us to tell the principal about us,after a bit of negotiation he asks us to go to principal with him,but there [MENTION=136648]Ikball[/MENTION] gathers a firm attitude to defend us and says nobody will go with him:p

Haha, I take that! :kohli

All characters (teacher) makes deadly combination. :afridi

So I'm the only one who sees Batman as a school kid, just like the rest of us?

He's a mean, mean prefect in my eyes. :p It's as if the teachers are paying him to keep track of us. :D

Cricket083 is too kind to me. The only "True Pakistani" kid with sympathy for Indians. Love u a lot sis.:)

96NotOut is definitely my little sister,who always land in trouble with boys. Finally,it will be my duty to save her by engaging in physical fight with them..:22:

So I'm the only one who sees Batman as a school kid, just like the rest of us?

He's a mean, mean prefect in my eyes. :p It's as if the teachers are paying him to keep track of us. :D

You mean like Randall :13:

Cricket083 is too kind to me. The only "True Pakistani" kid with sympathy for Indians. Love u a lot sis.:)

96NotOut is definitely my little sister,who always land in trouble with boys. Finally,it will be my duty to save her by engaging in physical fight with them..:22:
What kind of trouble, exactly? :13:

I can fight with guys too, you know. ;-)

Thanks a lot sister,I love you too:)

*Sigh!* I often disappoint those who respect me.....

wtl5d.jpg

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] Sorry for going a bit off-topic, guys:(.....

Just curious, How do you really make these?

You've seen Recess? :)) I mentioned early on in this thread that all this reminded me of that show. :p

Yeah, exactly like him. :D

Yup, and American's aren't bad at everything you know, you don't always have to be negative about them :p

Lol 96,am a taekwondo champion. How can i let my little sister hurt when i am there..:p

Haha, I take that! :kohli

All characters (teacher) makes deadly combination. :afridi

Also a student who studied from the same school,he was cool then but as soon as he became the teacher he was a man with sheer new attitude and strictness,but it's his duty.

[MENTION=4139]hamza[/MENTION] he is a good man, always respect him.
[MENTION=30862]afridi[/MENTION] first afridi fan who is so nice and good, my big bro. Love you [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is a nice friend, who is like MBA guys, means Jackle of all trades but Master of none, My litte bro, salute you

Last edited:
Bus itni si baat hai

96* baji saab, please give ijaazat to Ikball Bhai to let him change back to his old signature. After all he wasn't challenging your status as the number 1 fan, he was merely stating that he was the number 2 fan :).

No. Never. :9:

If he had asked me initially, I might've said yes. Not happening now.

This school has changed a lot due to students changing as some have moved away to other schools while they are known to be looking around and other have left due to other factors. Now a contrasting set of students have arrived who are different and the school has also had some repair.

[MENTION=1889]Saqs[/MENTION] who's friends have left him has been left to vent the frustration and rant :livid: about the new rules and the students who are distracting as he gets over this and in the process of doing this, he learned some moves as well

:gayle

Off topic: [MENTION=47617]~Red Devil~[/MENTION] nice smileys :waqar

Last edited:
That misbah laughing smiley contradicts with your answer Ikball. Anyways Mashallah,the kids look really cute and healthy..;)

[MENTION=4139]hamza[/MENTION] he is a good man, always respect him.
[MENTION=30862]afridi[/MENTION] first afridi fan who is so nice and good, my big bro. Love you [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is a nice friend, who is like MBA guys, means Jackle of all trades but Master of none, My litte bro, salute you

Thanks, but i'm youger than you :))

That misbah laughing smiley contradicts with your answer Ikball. Anyways Mashallah,the kids look really cute and healthy..;)

Misbah is a wise man, his presence is good for getting blessings.

Thanks

My old schoolmates Deadlyvenom,endymion,ELRaja,Riddle,SOPL etc are all busy and attend the school very less these days...:(

This thread =

3cb2caecc02927e86579b5f54304c373ed7a9946763fefc30b9f5ccc18aef725.jpg

Lol no offence but yeah, everyone here is too nice to each other. We need a troublemaker...

Guys, do not make it a random conversation thread. A post here and there is different to making this thread run in a whole new direction.

Also, make sure that you mainly post in English.

[MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION] - zero percent marks in every subject, at every exam, yet high attendance and love for the school - why? Because he loves his buddies and hanging out with them, to the extent that after going home, eating his lunch, taking a bath, he leaves the place to hang out with friends or visit them. Knocks the door of myself, [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION], [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION], [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] etc. etc. and we all treat him well, but an elder at [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]´s house takes him to be a "Chipkoo guy" who visit people and doesn´t feel like leaving.

One thing though: never tell Donal bhai a secret. His stomach is like a pipe with a hole that leaks all day. So if you tell him that you fancy a girl, he will be like, "Ha ha, I am telling her this!" He would not only leak the secret, but will also blackmail you 20 times and cause minor heart attacks before finally letting it out.

This, I completely agree with! :))

I'll have to be extra careful not to leak anything to him, esp! :D

After all, "the good guy gets good" :))

But tbh friends no poster has earned that place in my heart as [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] has earned,I don't know why and I don't make her feel either:p.
I love you sister:).You're special!You're very nice.
I love my other sisters as well [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] and [MENTION=133135]kaayal[/MENTION]..:)

Its the JK love ;-)

Yeah, I guess.

After all, me and 083 are the founders of the JK fan club at school. :D

Ill have you know Dhoni I was,and still am, an excellent student :D.

You got the rest spot on though :)))

I'd also be the guy to establish an english speaking only club. Catchphrase "If the good guy gets good"

BL and 96no will not be invited :p

I don't know..Did you read my description of you?:D

I did - I even mentioned it a few pages ago, it was brilliant! :D

I'd also be the guy to establish an english speaking only club. Catchphrase "If the good guy gets good"

Dont worry, we'll ask [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] to troll you there :D

You don't need to - I'll invite myself. Besides, I'll have my trusty sidekicks there! :batman:

Ironic, really, though. I'm dying to speak English and I can't even join the club. :(

Mamoon would start a debate club with him the only member

083 and 96no would fight each other every day over their teenage heart throb JK

Some UK schools are being investigated due to allegations of Islamist infiltration in an operation called 'Trojan Horse'

If PP was a school the education regulators would be investigating Indian infiltration.

^Can't believe you are living in UK lol. Still complaining of Indian invasion.:))

You are really insecure and coward if this is the reason for your less attendence. But anyways,it's your life and choice. Best of luck for the future..:)

As the only person who can field I'd be the most important member of the cricket team.

As the only person who can field I'd be the most important member of the cricket team.

Lol this is the truth.

We'd try using you in all the key positions but will be unable to hide all the pedestrian fielders because there would be 9 of them.

I would be the guy who takes a kitchen knife towards a girl with a scary expression on my face only to have a fruit in the other hand and ask her innocuously, "Want a slice?"

Don't worry BL,leatherface is a skinny little kid scared of blood. Just a kick and the knife will be in our hand..:D

^ Apparently!! :O

Where's [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] when you need him? :D

Don't worry BL,leatherface is a skinny little kid scared of blood. Just a kick and the knife will be in our hand..:D

Perfect! :D

Kaayal and I would be the "Justice League" of the school! :))

This is going to be one male dominated school.

As far as I'm aware, there will only be 4 girls. :/

[MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]-The kind and friendly teacher who makes friendship with the pupils and allow them to do chit chat also a helful teacher,he would also be making us laugh by his funny poetry ans sometimes sad with his sad poetry.

Thanks for the overall praise, but what can ever be so funny about my poetries? They are all sad, my girl, like the one below.....

"Usska zulm muaaf na ho Khudaya,
Jiss ney "jaan" se pehley "bhai" lgaya."

Thanks for the overall praise, but what can ever be so funny about my poetries? They are all sad, my girl, like the one below.....

"Usska zulm muaaf na ho Khudaya,
Jiss ney "jaan" se pehley "bhai" lgaya."

To be honest,I knew you have written something funny again while reading the highlighted portion:p..But who knows this is very sad for you:p

just reading through this, the first two pages are pbly the greatest in the history of this forum. great topic [MENTION=1889]Saqs[/MENTION]

My old schoolmates Deadlyvenom,endymion,ELRaja,Riddle,SOPL etc are all busy and attend the school very less these days...:(

the whole group ended up moving, feeling our individuality was being impinged upon by the strictures of non-academic pedantism we left. old friends we had bring us back to the school occasionally to check up on what happening.

Last edited:
This school has changed a lot due to students changing as some have moved away to other schools while they are known to be looking around and other have left due to other factors. Now a contrasting set of students have arrived who are different and the school has also had some repair.

[MENTION=1889]Saqs[/MENTION] who's friends have left him has been left to vent the frustration and rant :livid: about the new rules and the students who are distracting as he gets over this and in the process of doing this, he learned some moves as well

:gayle

just reading through this, the first two pages are pbly the greatest in the history of this forum. great topic [MENTION=1889]Saqs[/MENTION]

the whole group ended up moving, feeling our individuality was being impinged upon by the strictures of non-academic pedantism we left. old friends we had bring us back to the school occasionally to check up on what happening.

I would say my description was better :yk :p

[MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION],Instead of getting suffocated between Indians(#DV), hope your new school is better and u r enjoying more...:)

^Can't believe you are living in UK lol. Still complaining of Indian invasion.:))

You are really insecure and coward if this is the reason for your less attendence. But anyways,it's your life and choice. Best of luck for the future..:)

Why can't you believe im from the UK. One benefit of living in the UK in current times is that there is a lot of anti immigrant sentiment to take advantage of.

Just last week I wore a balaclava and joined some local racists on a burning/violence spree. Through some skill I diverted them from all the Pakistani areas and joined them in some Indian bashing.

Good times.

[MENTION=56933]ElRaja[/MENTION],Instead of getting suffocated between Indians(#DV), hope your new school is better and u r enjoying more...:)

Not suffocated. Just think that there is a lot of you guys and number should be reduced not in a violent genocidal manner of course but in a natural way like the bubonic plague.

PS Indian females are exempt from this, they are fine specimens full of honour and dignity who wish to join their sister Sania and aim for a superior life by marrying a Pakistani. I will do my best to make your dream a reality.

This prompted me to read through the first few pages again. :))

Some gems:

ElRaja said:
akher hangs around in a small group of select friends of good genetic stock, has issues with biology teachers who try to quieten his ethno centric views. doesnt care much for most teachers, there facial features indicate poor genetic backgrounds, but is impressed by the maths teachers impressive skull structure. dark skinned kids troll him by saying they are of nordic stock, he shakes his head....

chacha kashmiri said:
Zaid65 is the kid who comes to school in a limo and has every friday afternoon off for being jewish

I remember this giving me hernia then, had the same impact again.

DeadlyVenom said:
Chacha Kashmiri - Says some off the wall sh! T in every class. All teachers fear him because they are unsure just exactly what he means. Is he joking? Is it sarcasm? Is he high? Nobody knows. Banned from history and sociology for giving two teachers such a hard time they retired with a nervous breakdown. All the cool kids want to be his friend but he doesn't acknowledge them.

ElRaja said:
the indian kids take special interest in geography, they must all possess some knowledge, no matter how anecdotal about balochistan, they all love balochistan - el rajaChacha Kashmiri - Says some off the wall sh! T in every class. All teachers fear him because they are unsure just exactly what he means. Is he joking? Is it sarcasm? Is he high? Nobody knows. Banned from history and sociology for giving two teachers such a hard time they retired with a nervous breakdown. All the cool kids want to be his friend but he doesn't acknowledge them.

:)) So random.

Lol I can imagine Akher reading this and thinking "am I really like that???":))

A lot of gems from ELRaja in this thread..:D

Back