If PP was a school...

Na, my friend did Edexcel's Chemistry paper today though, he said it was quite easy but he made some dumb mistakes.

The edexcel paper could have been given to GCSE students and they would have found it easy...

Stay on topic or Batman will grace you with his presence soon.

All the students would be searching for their notes and studying day and night except me, of course, considering that all are nerds and it is exam season.

[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] - a girl with the "Rishtey karwaaney wali auntie" attitude (somewhat a female version of myself in this regard). She is the first person that the guys tell after they start liking a girl. They see her as a helper, but life is tough for her as she is made to keep 25 secrets to her heart at once. Often in conversations she feels like telling this or that girl that a certain guy fancies her, but she doesn´t as often guys request her from far, often from behind the school´s trees, through the sign language that she shouldn´t tell the girl concerned.

She is most famous for an incident when 10 students got beaten up by the teachers for wearing sherwanees to the school - she makes them believe that wearing that impresses girls.

Last edited:
[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] - a girl with the "Rishtey karwaaney wali auntie" attitude (somewhat a female version of myself in this regard). She is the first person that the guys tell after they start liking a girl. They see her as a helper, but life is tough for her as she is made to keep 25 secrets to her heart at once. Often in conversations she feels like telling this or that girl that a certain guy fancies her, but she doesn´t as often guys request her from far, often from behind the school´s trees, through the sign language that she shouldn´t tell the girl concerned.

She is most famous for an incident when 10 students got beaten up by the teachers for wearing sherwanees to the school - she makes them believe that wearing that impresses girls.

Though the first paragraph is somewhat true, it wasn't really necessary. The second paragraph had me rolling on the floor!:96:

Hahahaha. :)))

Though the first paragraph is somewhat true, it wasn't really necessary. The second paragraph had me rolling on the floor!:96:
And I apologise in advance should any of it cause offence to her:(.

BL's obsession with black sherwanis and that Fawad khan hairstyle (in 'Dastaan') are the only odd things that i found about her...:))

Otherwise,we will be jiggers.:D

BL's obsession with black sherwanis and that Fawad khan hairstyle (in 'Dastaan') are the only odd things that i found about her...:))

96NotOut is also her jigger. Is there enough space for both of you to fit in? Please do manage.

Cricket083 will be my kind and caring friend who always worry about me..:)

96notout will be that 'mean girl' whom i love to annoy the most..:D

Good going @96NtOut and [MENTION=135402]cricket083[/MENTION] - that's pretty much how I envisioned things myself! :))

I'll take a while and post my assessment soon :D

:))) :))) :)))

Well more than rishtay wali aunty, the above description ^ comes across more as a loyal friend - and in reality, I've had more than my share of situations where I've had to keep tons of secrets to my heart alone! :))

Thanks for this though - the sherwani bit was the best! :D

You kids are talking again?

Assume the chicken position. All of you. I'll go see where the Maula Bakhsh is.

And I apologise in advance should any of it cause offence to her:(.

None taken, bro :)

:)))

Black sherwanis are laaaaarve <3 :heart:

That pappu hairstyle is alright, but not so special - I just love Dastaan as a whole so.. :heart:

I think we'll be great friends :D

You kids are talking again?

Assume the chicken position. All of you. I'll go see where the Maula Bakhsh is.

As I said yesterday,
This group will get a beating or two from Nostalgic for sure. In addition, we would get to listen to the 'Auntie Stories' while being in the posture of murgha(murghi in the case of girls).

thek hai thek hai lagay raho, jab tak k isko bhi delete nahi kr diya jata

As Pakistani_Legend already stated, he, along with blinding light, Mamoon, cricket083, Donal Cozzie and me, 96NotOut, would form the most talkative group in school. We'd cover everything and anything, sparing no topics. Haz95, Afridi96, battler and Zohaib Shah would join in too, at times. And Ikball as well.

I wouldn't complain about Urdu, I'd complain about not being able to speak English. BL would be very protective of me. :D

I'd always be having good-humored (I think) fights with Haz95, asking Afridi96 to help me when I can't get my homework right, talking to 083 about someone and hanging out with Zohaib because he's the only one who'd understand my love for the US.

Donal and P_L would keep us laughing. And Mamoon would turn that mood upside down. :p

As for Ikball, he's married, father of two 11 month old twins, yet for some reason still in school. He's the guy who always copies my homework. :D

There'd also be one prefect who'd always be after us - Batman. :batman:

:)) This sounds about right. Nice read!

Nah, I don't think so. We're all cool with it. :D

Haz and Afridi96 would be another matter. They'd always be on my case for being American. Scaredy-cat Zohaib isn't much help when that happens. :p

Hey! I am not a scaredy cat. I rather let the US army deal with this, then me having to be involved. :misbah

This would've been perfect if you added the word nerdy in there. Other wise I agree with everything you said. :))

To anyone who remembered to mention me, thanks-regardless of the views...I cba to go through em lol
The only thing I can think of is the character of Batman- posting this keeps getting deleted lol so no comment

Me and Aman would be the jokers who get expelled for flooding the entire school in an elaborate prank that went horribly wrong (or right depending on your point of view).

Mamoon would be that guy who by 18 has 3 children and has given up on his future ( hes such a hit with the ladies after all )
Ikball is the guy everyone loves
Dhoni is like that teacher who tries to be cool and "hip" but doesnt realise he's creepy (sorry Dhoni.Please dont ban me)
Batman is that strict teacher who you hate but when you grow older you learn to be thankful that he set you on the right path
P_L is the really young kid who for some reason hangs out with people way older than him and does anything for acceptance

Apologies in advance for anyone I've offended :p

This would've been perfect if you added the word nerdy in there. Other wise I agree with everything you said. :))

I'm not a nerrrrd! Not unless I put on my glasses (which I do sometimes when studying/on the laptop, not always).

What's more freakish is that I've been told I look like a "party girl" where I study :O And the reality is as far from this as it could be!

I see most mods as teachers, anyway :)

A while back I would have seen you as a teacher :))

But I wonder why the 'nerd' tag is associated with you, even though we used to ask you questions related to education :)) Maybe it's due to the fact that you enjoy Essays as opposed to something like Maths :13:

I'm not a nerrrrd! Not unless I put on my glasses (which I do sometimes when studying/on the laptop, not always).

What's more freakish is that I've been told I look like a "party girl" where I study :O And the reality is as far from this as it could be!

You can deny it all you like, but sooner or later you will accept it.:sohail

I see mods like biscuits that crack when they see a bad post. They can be sweet or bitter at times, but you gotta respect them cause they keep this place sweet and nice. :)

A while back I would have seen you as a teacher :))

But I wonder why the 'nerd' tag is associated with you, even though we used to ask you questions related to education :)) Maybe it's due to the fact that you enjoy Essays as opposed to something like Maths :13:

I have no freaking clue! The students here doing Economics, Maths and Further Maths are the true nerds imo! :p

Writing makes one cool, Maths/Sciences are for nerds - And I know absolutely nothing about maths/science! :p

You can deny it all you like, but sooner or later you will accept it.:sohail

I'm not, I'm not, I'm not... I'm the "khilandari" one in my house.. :22:

Thanks Zohaib! :)
[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] can be the editor of the school paper, and is also a secret writer who hides behind a male pseudonym.
[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is that one guy who nearly every girl at school digs, but he hasn't got time for anyone. Most of the guys hate him for a variety of reasons.

And the nerds will be [MENTION=135578]Pakistani_Legend[/MENTION] and [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION]. ;-)

A little too late... :p

Cricket083 will be my kind and caring friend who always worry about me..:)

96notout will be that 'mean girl' whom i love to annoy the most..:D

Whaaa? I thought I was your sister. Don't talk to me. :9:

Anyway, you can annoy me all you want, you have no idea how mean I am. ;-)

I have no freaking clue! The students here doing Economics, Maths and Further Maths are the true nerds imo! :p

Writing makes one cool, Maths/Sciences are for nerds - And I know absolutely nothing about maths/science! :p
Plz Maths is cool B) :))

[MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] can be the editor of the school paper, and is also a secret writer who hides behind a male pseudonym.
[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is that one guy who nearly every girl at school digs, but he hasn't got time for anyone. Most of the guys hate him for a variety of reasons.

And the nerds will be [MENTION=135578]Pakistani_Legend[/MENTION] and [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION]. ;-)

This notification woke me up for some reason. The awkward moment when a nerd calls you a nerd :facepalm:

I've done that before! Both the things! :))

Plz Maths is cool B) :))

Pleeeeeease, no! You're fooling yourself!

Writer/Poet makes me think of sensitive, mysterious tortured souls...

Math/Science/Tech makes me think of geeks and nerds :p

I've done that before! Both the things! :))

Pleeeeeease, no! You're fooling yourself!

Writer/Poet makes me think of sensitive, mysterious tortured souls...

Math/Science/Tech makes me think of geeks and nerds :p

Really? :))

I've written for the paper, but now my school doesn't have one. :6: I wanted to be the editor some day. :(

^ That's sad .. :( And senseless, really :L

I was fairly active in writing-based extra-curriculars back in A levels.. But I've been finding it hard to get into the zone again.. God help me!

^ That's sad .. :( And senseless, really :L

I was fairly active in writing-based extra-curriculars back in A levels.. But I've been finding it hard to get into the zone again.. God help me!

Nerd yourself up with reading books. God won't help you if you don't make the effort.

Nerd yourself up with reading books. God won't help you if you don't make the effort.

Who says I haven't been trying?

I've either become too much of a perfectionist (feel like tearing up everything I write), or I've lost it.

I don't think you can lose skills like that, so it must be the former. I personally feel I haven't quite reached the standard in writing out things I expect from myself..

Too much "I" in that post ^ ... *embarrassed*

Who says I haven't been trying?

I've either become too much of a perfectionist (feel like tearing up everything I write), or I've lost it.

I don't think you can lose skills like that, so it must be the former. I personally feel I haven't quite reached the standard in writing out things I expect from myself..

Too much "I" in that post ^ ... *embarrassed*

Well I have the same issue getting into photoshop again. I am too picky with my work myself and I lose confidence in what I do midway into a project. It doesn't help that I can't finish what I started cause of all the thinking I do. I think what you lack is confidence in what you do. You should try writing a story and give chance to what ever idea you create. Just go with the flow, keep adding on to it day by day.You don't need to finish a story in one day. Just take small steps and you should be fine. Remember to not over think things because that's when you lose.

Well I have the same issue getting into photoshop again. I am too picky with my work myself and I lose confidence in what I do midway into a project. It doesn't help that I can't finish what I started cause of all the thinking I do. I think what you lack is confidence in what you do. You should try writing a story and give chance to what ever idea you create. Just go with the flow, keep adding on to it day by day.You don't need to finish a story in one day. Just take small steps and you should be fine. Remember to not over think things because that's when you lose.

Perhaps you're right.

Perhaps it's also my issues with distractions, estrangement, alieanation topped off with a whole dosage of humbleness at the realisation of my very limited abilities; and maybe a whole plethora of other things I undergo, which I'm too lazy and/or frightened to categorise..

I don't know.. I guess time will tell - but thanks for your advice :)

P_L is the really young kid who for some reason hangs out with people way older than him and does anything for acceptance

Elaborate on the highlighted part, please. If its meaning is what I am thinking of, I am offended.:sanga

I am not a nerd!:bhatti

I am a nerd to an extent but not really a nerd!

Also, as [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] pointed out, you are a nerd.

I am not a nerd!:bhatti

I am a nerd to an extent but not really a nerd!

Also, as [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] pointed out, you are a nerd.

Me, a nerd? Explain why.

You're a nerd because you've got everything to do with studies planned so well.

Actually, everyone is a stranger here and we are describing them based on our posting style here.

You are also a stranger to me but you still called me a nerd.:13:
I stalk you.

Anyway, my posts are just about studying and JK? :facepalm:

You can call me a nerd based on my posts, but how on Earth can you say it's the only thing I'm good at? :/

I don't mind being called a nerd though.

It's not going to make me one, I'm probably going to be the best student in class anyway, AND, there's one awesome candy named after me. :D

My nationality is also in question. :malik

Which is probably good. :)

You would have been one of my best friends in class, I guess.

None taken, bro :)

*Sigh!* I often disappoint those who respect me.....

wtl5d.jpg

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] Sorry for going a bit off-topic, guys:(.....

*Sigh!* I often disappoint those who respect me.....

wtl5d.jpg

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] [MENTION=132385]Afridi96[/MENTION] Sorry for going a bit off-topic, guys:(.....

:))) You asked the question starightaway :)) But why are you apologising to me :13:

Last edited:
[MENTION=136108]Donal Cozzie[/MENTION] - zero percent marks in every subject, at every exam, yet high attendance and love for the school - why? Because he loves his buddies and hanging out with them, to the extent that after going home, eating his lunch, taking a bath, he leaves the place to hang out with friends or visit them. Knocks the door of myself, [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION], [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION], [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] etc. etc. and we all treat him well, but an elder at [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]´s house takes him to be a "Chipkoo guy" who visit people and doesn´t feel like leaving.

One thing though: never tell Donal bhai a secret. His stomach is like a pipe with a hole that leaks all day. So if you tell him that you fancy a girl, he will be like, "Ha ha, I am telling her this!" He would not only leak the secret, but will also blackmail you 20 times and cause minor heart attacks before finally letting it out.

Last edited:
Sure sounds like Donal. :p

I wouldn't mind having him in my group. :D He's a fun dude.

[MENTION=133135]kaayal[/MENTION] my very good and nice friend,but she leaves me for her studies.I would be founding her everywhere and then eventually I get to know she is studying while sitting in an old,musty room with utter silence..She would be a brilliant student.

[MENTION=1853]D[/MENTION]onal Cozzie-the funniest guy in the class who amuses everyone in the class by doing funny acts according to the situation made and some dialogues too:p..He would be famous for his puns and leg pulling.

[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]-Strict teacher who visits the class room time and again to see what students are doing,specially our group and then he makes us stand in the class room and threatening us to tell the principal about us,after a bit of negotiation he asks us to go to principal with him,but there [MENTION=136648]Ikball[/MENTION] gathers a firm attitude to defend us and says nobody will go with him:p

[MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]-The kind and friendly teacher who makes friendship with the pupils and allow them to do chit chat also a helful teacher,he would also be making us laugh by his funny poetry ans sometimes sad with his sad poetry.

Last edited:
But tbh friends no poster has earned that place in my heart as [MENTION=134963]96NotOut[/MENTION] has earned,I don't know why and I don't make her feel either:p.
I love you sister:).You're special!You're very nice.
I love my other sisters as well [MENTION=14431]blinding light[/MENTION] and [MENTION=133135]kaayal[/MENTION]..:)

Me and Aman would be the jokers who get expelled for flooding the entire school in an elaborate prank that went horribly wrong (or right depending on your point of view).

Mamoon would be that guy who by 18 has 3 children and has given up on his future ( hes such a hit with the ladies after all )
Ikball is the guy everyone loves
Dhoni is like that teacher who tries to be cool and "hip" but doesnt realise he's creepy (sorry Dhoni.Please dont ban me)
Batman is that strict teacher who you hate but when you grow older you learn to be thankful that he set you on the right path

Thank you Donal

Back