If PP was a school...

Can't help myself lol :))

and if leatherface is not interested,i am enough for gauging your little eyes out.:D

All the kids at school are dead scared of her, except for Leatherface who likes to hang out with her and Dhoni who has a heart full of pity and compassion for this broken thing.

The sort of things that are being said about me in this thread have been just amazing:))!

Will be a tough one to call.

Split bet on Convict and Endy. They both would give a good account of themselves.

Not sure if throwing pens, rubbers and rulers etc at each other counts as a real fight tho. I've seen newly born baby giraffes with more fight than that on animal planet.

Not sure if throwing pens, rubbers and rulers etc at each other counts as a real fight tho. I've seen newly born baby giraffes with more fight than that on animal planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
001-funny-animal-gifs-cute-baby-polar-bear.gif

Convict trying hard to get up on his feet after being hit by one of endy's pencil sharpeners

:))

This thread has taken a new life.

Whatevs kaayal! No body messes with SL_Fan and gets away with it!!
2qlgaiq.png

The video is named aptly, watching SL-Fan fight is always very funny.

You there. Yes you, in the back benches. Assume the chicken position.

The rest of you, raise your arms and stand on one leg.

You there. Yes you, in the back benches. Assume the chicken position.

The rest of you, raise your arms and stand on one leg.

"You! Yes, you! Stand still laddy!

"Wrong, Do it again!"
"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
"You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

- Another brick in the wall

A couple of our posters here have gone senile methinks.

Junaid has some obsessed fans. Doesn't make you a girl :afridi
He evidently has some major haters too.

I'd love to say something nice about Junaid, but he's just been very average since that Indian series. Even that 5'fer against Lanka wasn't anything to write on about.

The worst part is... You're right. He has been fairly ordinary of late, and that just hurts. I hate admitting this.

KB-24 the guy that does the Jummah khutbah and gives inspirational talks about the state of the ummah.

The secularized students don't attend Jummah prayer to busy eating hot dogs and going to choir practice.

Actually they do, but they don't buy the bogus that is sold to them.

KB-24 the guy that does the Jummah khutbah and gives inspirational talks about the state of the ummah.

I guess that would make me the guy who directs unspeakable horror towards KB, because if I wanted to hear the Jummah Khutbah, I'd go to the mosque. It's not even Friday you ****, and in this alternate reality KB would still be as inspiring as his clearly visible ankles below his ridiculously high pants.

I'm sorry in advance KB, I don't mean any of that. *The voices make me do it*
It was a joke. *I hate you*

:)

Silly Point is another "my lunch box and pencil box is better you because its mine" kid :yk

"You! Yes, you! Stand still laddy!

"Wrong, Do it again!"
"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
"You! Yes, you behind the bikesheds, stand still laddy!"

- Another brick in the wall

That song also mentions the teachers being beaten up within inches of their lives by their fat and psychopathic wives.

I can relate to that.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

That song also mentions the teachers being beaten up within inches of their lives by their fat and psychopathic wives.

I can relate to that.

Oops, did I say that out loud?

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Jim Carrey

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

Jim Carrey

"Behind every successful man is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful one are two."

-- Anonymous

No prizes for guessing which category I fall into.

"Behind every successful man is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful one are two."

-- Anonymous

No prizes for guessing which category I fall into.

Hope aunty nostalgic doesn't see this one.

Hope aunty nostalgic doesn't see this one.

Why would it matter? I'm highly successful professionally and a morally upstanding, exemplary member of the local school board.

Why would it matter? I'm highly successful professionally and a morally upstanding, exemplary member of the local school board.

My bad then. Thought you fell into that second category :yk jks!

saadibaba is the history teacher who talks about inappropriate things to his students, like his personal life and how is wife is not as pretty as when he first met her. the kids laugh but some stress because he clearly doesnt care about the syllabus and the kids will pbly fail if they dont do the work themselves.

This will remain the greatest description ever in my eyes! Simply can´t get over it, particularly the bit about the wife:)):)))!

Saqs is that student who doesn't enjoy people gossiping in class.

Pakistani_Legend, Mamoon, 96NotOut, cricket083 and blinding light would form a group who is always talking while the teacher is teaching. Mamoon would be discussing the food he loves to eat. 96NotOut would be complaining over her Urdu. Cricket083 will be listening quietly and then add a remark or two. Blinding light would be that girl who likes to hang out with the boys.

This group will get a beating or two from Nostalgic for sure. In addition, we would get to listen to the 'Auntie Stories' while being in the posture of murgha(murghi in the case of girls).

Last edited:
Pakistani_Legend, Mamoon, 96NotOut, cricket083 and blinding light would form a group who is always talking while the teacher is teaching. Mamoon would be discussing the food he loves to eat. 96NotOut would be complaining over her Urdu. Cricket083 will be listening quietly and then add a remark or two. Blinding light would be that girl who liked to hang out with the boys.

This group will get a beating or two from Nostalgic for sure. In addition, we would get to listen to the 'Auntie Stories' while being in the posture of murgha(murghi in the case of girls).

Haha, you truly are a Pakistani Legend. Some colorful stuff there.

Pakistani_Legend, Mamoon, 96NotOut, cricket083 and blinding light would form a group who is always talking while the teacher is teaching. Mamoon would be discussing the food he loves to eat. 96NotOut would be complaining over her Urdu. Cricket083 will be listening quietly and then add a remark or two. Blinding light would be that girl who likes to hang out with the boys.

I'll open up a fanclub/society to celebrate Lahore :))

As Pakistani_Legend already stated, he, along with blinding light, Mamoon, cricket083, Donal Cozzie and me, 96NotOut, would form the most talkative group in school. We'd cover everything and anything, sparing no topics. Haz95, Afridi96, battler and Zohaib Shah would join in too, at times. And Ikball as well.

I wouldn't complain about Urdu, I'd complain about not being able to speak English. BL would be very protective of me. :D

I'd always be having good-humored (I think) fights with Haz95, asking Afridi96 to help me when I can't get my homework right, talking to 083 about someone and hanging out with Zohaib because he's the only one who'd understand my love for the US.

Donal and P_L would keep us laughing. And Mamoon would turn that mood upside down. :p

As for Ikball, he's married, father of two 11 month old twins, yet for some reason still in school. He's the guy who always copies my homework. :D

There'd also be one prefect who'd always be after us - Batman. :batman:

Last edited:
[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION], [MENTION=115388]I Believe in the Teesra[/MENTION] and I would be The Kliq. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Hit the nail on the head:p

Can't highlight it but the bit you said "Mamoon would turn that mood upside down" :)))

As Pakistani_Legend already stated, he, along with blinding light, Mamoon, cricket083, Donal Cozzie and me, 96NotOut, would form the most talkative group in school. We'd cover everything and anything, sparing no topics. Haz95, Afridi96, battler and Zohaib Shah would join in too, at times.

I wouldn't complain about Urdu, I'd complain about not being able to speak English. BL would be very protective of me. :D

I'd always be having good-humored (I think) fights with Haz95, asking Afridi96 to help me when I can't get my homework right, talking to 083 about someone and hanging out with Zohaib because he's the only one who'd understand my love for the US.

Donal and P_L would keep us laughing. And Mamoon would turn that mood upside down. :p

Talking about someone:p
You also hit the nail on the head,but you forgot to add Ikball bhai.:D

As Pakistani_Legend already stated, he, along with blinding light, Mamoon, cricket083, Donal Cozzie and me, 96NotOut, would form the most talkative group in school. We'd cover everything and anything, sparing no topics. Haz95, Afridi96, battler and Zohaib Shah would join in too, at times. And Ikball as well.

As for Ikball, he's married, father of two 11 month old twins, yet for some reason still in school. He's the guy who always copies my homework. :D

Yes, those people can join too and Batman would be always after us.

Further, I forgot to add that you and Mamoon would have a lot of dus-minute-ke-jhagray because of Junaid. Cricket083 wouldn't mind to join you, I am sure.

Further, I forgot to add that you and Mamoon would have a lot of dus-minute-ke-jhagray because of Junaid. Cricket083 wouldn't mind to join you, I am sure.
Nah, I don't think so. We're all cool with it. :D

Haz and Afridi96 would be another matter. They'd always be on my case for being American. Scaredy-cat Zohaib isn't much help when that happens. :p

Nah, I don't think so. We're all cool with it. :D

Haz and Afridi96 would be another matter. They'd always be on my case for being American. Scaredy-cat Zohaib isn't much help when that happens. :p

I know that you both will have a lot of fights, especially after world tournaments(considering that he has been terrible in them so far, but hopefully he will become better).

I know that you both will have a lot of fights, especially after world tournaments(considering that he has been terrible in them so far, but hopefully he will become better).

Maybe we will. Maybe we won't.

He will become better. InShaaAllah. :D

As Pakistani_Legegend and 96NotOut have mentioned the group of students talking in the class would be same from my side.

96NotOut and me would be talking about Junaid and sometimes having a row between us due to Junaid(because both claim to be his no1 fans) but we would have good relations as friends.

Pakistani_Legend would be the coolest kid in the school and a funny guy too,adding mirch masaalas in every discussion.

Blinding Light,Ikball and me would be giving ourselves airs because we are Lahoris,BL would be an intelligent student,Ikball bhai living a married life and sometimes gets angry because of mods' strictness.

Mamoon would be seen love sick most of the times,and always talking about eatables.Always arguing with the teacher that this thing should have been like this:D

Haz95 with his tooti phooti urdu trying to suggest that he is a very good urdu speaker,and sometimes teasing me and 96NotOut.:p,good guy btw.thora sa burger type,I am sure:p

Haroon Javed Asking me for recipes:p

HamzaSaeen getting annoyed when someone calls him Bhai,else he is a cool fellow.

Afridi96 A good fellow and well wisher of everyone.

Have I left someone??

Last edited:

Yeah I don't mostly..:p

Dont Lie, I copied it once. And then changed after your repeated protests. :D

As Pakistani_Legegend and 96NotOut have mentioned the group of students talking in the class would be same from my side.

96NotOut and me would be talking about Junaid and sometimes having a row between us due to Junaid(because both claim to be his no1 fans) but we would have good relations as friends.

Pakistani_Legend would be the coolest kid in the school and a funny guy too,adding mirch masaalas in every discussion.

Blinding Light,Ikball and me would be giving ourselves airs because we are Lahoris,BL would be an intelligent student,Ikball bhai living a married life and sometimes gets angry because of mods' strictness.

Mamoon would be seen love sick most of the times,and always talking about eatables.Always arguing with the teacher that this thing should have been like this:D

Haz95 with his tooti phooti urdu trying to suggest that he is a very good urdu speaker,and sometimes teasing me and 96NotOut.:p,good guy btw.thora sa burger type,I am sure:p

HamzaSaeen getting annoyed when someone calls him Bhai,else he is a cool fellow.

Have I left someone??

Accurate, but I am not lovesick. :malik

Blinding Light,Ikball and me would be giving ourselves airs because we are Lahoris,BL would be an intelligent student,Ikball bhai living a HAPPY married life and sometimes gets angry because of mods' strictness.

Have I left someone??

As I am too weak in english, so please tell me what do you mean by the sentence in red.

As I am too weak in english, so please tell me what do you mean by the sentence in red.
It means you'll be snobs, people who think you're better than the rest of us.

Great !!! I shall not change it forever, atleast it brings happiness for a human being.
Sure, but I don't think everyone's going to get why this is your signature. :p

Back