If PP was a school...

dhoni183- the limp wristed guy of the class who always spends the most amout of time in the changing rooms

saadibaba- he always wears full sleeve shirts and can be seen talking to himself in the mirror, singing eminem lyrics

Well..I meant ...Missing as in misplaced or lost....Don't assume whayever u want...People are not as concerned about you as you think:msd
Me, misplaced or lost? :)))

How the hell did you come up with something like that?

96NotOut - the girl who is nice with others, but is too nice with those who behave well with her. Is unlikely to discover that guys are flirting with her, and even if she does, she won´t make them feel much.

All in all, is nice, behaves well, but is not foolish.

:msd
Oh wow, do you really know me? This is amazing.

Go on. Describe yourself in an introduction thread.
Yeah, I guess one is due now.

Aww, people are missing me!

And thanks Cricket083. :)

I wish someone would describe me here... I'm not all that well-known, but it would be nice to see what everyone thinks of me.

You are a cute girl with very nice manners,your appearence will be same as mine,I think :p,and the point which DHONI183 pointed out :p

You are a cute girl with very nice manners,your appearence will be same as mine,I think :p,and the point which DHONI183 pointed out :p

How do you look? XD

I have nice manners? Wowie! And Dhoni's flirting point?

Cricket083 can be a bright but quiet girl. She gets along well with most people, and is annoyed when someone doesn't seem to like her because she's such a delightful person. She started the Junaid Khan Fan Club with 96NotOut.

Proff. Nostalgic:

pWhiGNSeFku-z8iYX0ig2A2.jpg

How do you look? XD

I have nice manners? Wowie! And Dhoni's flirting point?

Cricket083 can be a bright but quiet girl. She gets along well with most people, and is annoyed when someone doesn't seem to like her because she's such a delightful person. She started the Junaid Khan Fan Club with 96NotOut.

I look amm how can I write:p
Yeah Dhoni's flirting point :p

Wow!how do you get to know that I am a quiet girl??Thanks for the compliments and yeah we would have started the Juanid Khan fan club with pleasure..

96Notout and cricket083 would be the students having the rare collections of Junaid Khan Postcards and are never willing to share a spare card with other students who asks for it.

Dhoni183 will be the kid who butts in to a conversation with a random comment that just makes everyone go silent and the whole situation to become awkward.

I look amm how can I write:p
Yeah Dhoni's flirting point :p

Wow!how do you get to know that I am a quiet girl??Thanks for the compliments and yeah we would have started the Juanid Khan fan club with pleasure..
No problem. :D

And I didn't really mean what I wrote. I've just imagined us to be very different. :)

Maybe we will, one day...
96Notout and cricket083 would be the students having the rare collections of Junaid Khan Postcards and are never willing to share a spare card with other students who asks for it.

And stamps, and keychains... The list goes on. Like Anime Otaku's.

I actually think this is a compliment. :D

No problem. :D

And I didn't really mean what I wrote. I've just imagined us to be very different. :)

Maybe we will, one day...

And stamps, and keychains... The list goes on. Like Anime Otaku's.

I actually think this is a compliment. :D

Sorry?

One thing missing from my poetry collection was a sad love story, which too was done in January this year. You see, this is a must if you really want to impress girls. They read it, they shed tears, they read again, they ask for tissues. So I am a complete poet now. *endymion248 bhai take note!*

wow, do you really know me? This is amazing.

You become the zilionth person to think that I might be knowing you. I am quite famous on the Internet in general for making observations about unknown strangers and telling them things from their own lives without knowing a thing about them. I feel, I state it, and there´s no method to this as I am no peer baba.

The topic-less thread has some examples of this, particularly about poster Radiance of Australis.

Lastly, what does your username mean, if I may ask:)?

Dhoni183 will be the kid who butts in to a conversation with a random comment that just makes everyone go silent and the whole situation to become awkward.

Now that´s very random, but acceptable on different levels, still. I can be bit of a joker in gatherings.

Last edited:

I can make things go silent and awkward. I have stopped watching films with my family, because I couldn´t resist saying, "Wow, cute scene!" in my father´s presence, which would then be followed by a look from everyone.

You become the zilionth person to think that I might be knowing you. I am quite famous on the Internet in general for making observations about unknown strangers and telling them things from their own lives without knowing a thing about them. I feel, I state it, and there´s no method to this as I am no peer baba.

The topic-less thread has some examples of this, particularly about poster Radiance of Australis.

Lastly, what does your username mean, if I may ask:)?
Well, I'm baffled. That was an apt description of me. Do you simply guess all this, or can you really tell that about me?

And I chose my username out of respect for Cap'n Cool, Misbah ul Haq. 96* is his highest score, cruising to a maiden ton before Irfan decided to get out. I'm starting to have second thoughts though, some of his decisions have me doubting him now.

Very funny.

If PP was a school there would be effigies being burnt on a daily after every knee jerk reaction

Well, I'm baffled. That was an apt description of me. Do you simply guess all this, or can you really tell that about me?

Yours is a minor description, I have otherwise made people ponder that I am one of their family member trolling them online.

It´s neither guess, nor any special method. My inner being makes my mind engage in a person´s history and nature, I immediately type it out before I forget, or feel shy to do so. I am myself curious about this ability of mine. God would know best what it is!

Yours is a minor description, I have otherwise made people ponder that I am one of their family member trolling them online.

It´s neither guess, nor any special method. My inner being makes my mind engage in a person´s history and nature, I immediately type it out before I forget, or feel shy to do so. I am myself curious about this ability of mine. God would know best what it is!

It's definitely amazing, and I must say, must be a handy talent to have.

It's definitely amazing, and I must say, must be a handy talent to have.

I am extremely talented, just that the PCB hasn´t given me enough opportunities:fawad.

Basically, what this thread shows is :p the same old cliques would dominate, if this was a school :))

The PP Jocks

Only a clique of 20-30 posters have been described here.

That's the school hierarchy for you...cream of the crop (clique)...

...and the rest

Btw wens the next sporting engagement of cricket Saq? I've signed PP school team up to the ICC 2027 World Cup Qualifying tourney in Mozambique

That's the school hierarchy for you...cream of the crop (clique)...

...and the rest

Btw wens the next sporting engagement of cricket Saq? I've signed PP school team up to the ICC 2027 World Cup Qualifying tourney in Mozambique

Sorry bro I just got massive kickbacks to sign up with the big three schedule and as such we no longer have any control over where, who and what we actually play any more.

I guess you can call stalking a talent.

Never ask for help again with your homework:(!

But, on a serious note, I do not stalk people. Did on you, discovered the type of harmful citizen that you are to the planet, never gathered the courage again to spy much on others. You broke my trust in humanity; you!

Bump! I want more entries! :p

Good lord, people have some odd perceptions of me by the looks of it.

Just for the record, I'm not interested in teenage girls. I just hope the principal is a fine auntie.

Oh no Professor Nostalgic!!! Am a big fan of you! Plz don't break my heart.:asif

Please do me next :yk

Good lord, people have some odd perceptions of me by the looks of it.

Just for the record, I'm not interested in teenage girls. I just hope the principal is a fine auntie.

You have had an effect on me. I am suddenly so addicted to flirting with elderly women (preferably aging over 40). I dedicated my quote below to an auntie on Thursday:

"I do not interfere in matters between you and my heart."

She was touched:53::heart:! Flirting is good for health, I have discovered.

Please do me next :yk

I do not wish to sound like a sexist, but here is the reading on the display of my mind:

"The person you have entered is not a female. Please examine her again and try later, in case this is an error."

Anyways, settle for this now:
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=6627446&postcount=221

Never say never with Rawal.

Relax! I am not as dangerous as I am in your imagination.

Last edited:
Then i will be one of the regular students its very rare that i have not posted on the forum every day

Also i would be active in the extracurricular activities (Commentary Threads) :)

You have had an effect on me. I am suddenly so addicted to flirting with elderly women (preferably aging over 40). I dedicated my quote below to an auntie on Thursday:

She was touched:53::heart:! Flirting is good for health, I have discovered.

I do not wish to sound like a sexist, but here is the reading on the display of my mind:

"The person you have entered is not a female. Please examine her again and try later, in case this is an error."

Anyways, settle for this now:
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=6627446&postcount=221

Relax! I am not as dangerous as I am in your imagination.

But you've done men before no?

But you've done men before no?

Have; but more or less, I felt I was being compelled into it. For girls it happens a bit more automatically!

Have; but more or less, I felt I was being compelled into it. For girls it happens a bit more automatically!

Understandable. It's not black, white or one shade of grey, it's a spectrum. You do girls more comfortably but you can do men when you want change from time to time.

Endymion and saqs - the kids who make the foreign kid say funny things that he doesn't know the meaning of and then procedures to laugh at him.

Understandable. It's not black, white or one shade of grey, it's a spectrum. You do girls more comfortably but you can do men when you want change from time to time.

My list consists of five males, 10 females. In cases it is complete personality reading, in cases telling them a thing or two about themselves.

My mind perhaps just doesn´t see the point of impressing males. Hmmmm:13:......

:))

Just :))

Lol agreed. Just don't let it define who you are bro.

Endymion and saqs - the kids who make the foreign kid say funny things that he doesn't know the meaning of and then procedures to laugh at him.

DHONI183 - the kid who will just pretend that he is too innocent to understand the hidden meanings of the things said by Saqs and Endymion248, and continues a serious conversation.

We have all done this. Admit it.

She was touched:53::heart:!

Good, you're learning. Women, like fine wine, only get better with age.

At least that's what they say. I don't know anything about fine wine. I only drink carbonated water, and that certainly doesn't get better with age. Especially if one has unscrewed the bottle. For once, this is not a double entendre.

Good, you're learning. Women, like fine wine, only get better with age.

At least that's what they say. I don't know anything about fine wine. I only drink carbonated water, and that certainly doesn't get better with age. Especially if one has unscrewed the bottle. For once, this is not a double entendre.

Haha....even if you didn't intended it to be, it's a pretty funny double entendre. Actually, a wine bottle once opened needs to be devoured quickly too otherwise it loses all it's flavor and the alcohol evaporates taking all the fun out of wine.

Captain Rishwat - Spends all day in the school library going through Indian newspaper websites trying to fing embarrassing stuff so he can nag the Hindu kids in class.

Watch this video from 01:00......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxCiArR-TvA

The man who says all the stuff is our very own Cpt. Rishwat. You could argue that Akshay Kumar is being our cricketjoshila there.

^i don't know about Cpt Rishwat but the other one is definitely our cricketjoshila. :))

We have all done this. Admit it.

I remember a yank student in high school. We constantly got him to tell people he was rooting for them or rooting for a football team.

I would be the Head Proctor of this school as I was in real life..

The PPCW boys would be the ones sorting out the beefs on the jungle gym during morning tea and lunch time breaks.

I can just picture Shaz trying to moonsault some unlucky - from the top of the jungle gym and breaking his neck :)))

Haha....even if you didn't intended it to be, it's a pretty funny double entendre. Actually, a wine bottle once opened needs to be devoured quickly too otherwise it loses all it's flavor and the alcohol evaporates taking all the fun out of wine.

Good to know. I'm such a cheapskate though, if I ever bought wine it would be the Wal-Mart store brand. Great Value Red Wine.

Better yet, I Can't Believe Its Not Red Wine! From the makers of that fake butter.

I remember a yank student in high school. We constantly got him to tell people he was rooting for them or rooting for a football team.

Ever told a Yank or Canadian that you wear thongs on the weekends?

Instant lols.

Bullet Drive and Bilal7 are those kids whose pencil cases and lunch boxes are better than that of others simply because it is theirs.

Bullet Drive and Bilal7 are those kids whose pencil cases and lunch boxes are better than that of others simply because it is theirs.

The outer sides of the pencil cases and lunch boxes have pictures of Umar Akmal and Ahmed Shahzad on them.:p

Mamoon - each evening standing outside the girls hostel with binoculars, wondering how life is there. And no, don´t misunderstand him - it´s just his latest project.

Last edited:

Ever told a Yank or Canadian that you wear thongs on the weekends?

Instant lols.

Or tell them you would like to roll a fag after dinner and watch their jaws drop.

Mamoon - each evening standing outside the girls hostel with binoculars, wondering how life is there. And no, don´t misunderstand him - it´s just his latest project.

How did you come to this conclusion?

For months, my new target has been my best friend's sister. So I must say you are not completely off the mark.

How did you come to this conclusion?

For months, my new target has been my best friend's sister. So I must say you are not completely off the mark.

Mamoon be that brother who would be going out with a teacher without anyone knowing.

Saqs would have been one of those guys who is friends with everyone.

Dhoni would be that annoying friend who sends you poetry texts and lame jokes all day long but will be good company.

At least for a while.

James, Convict, RA and Ozgod would definitely be in the cricket team. Just to balance out the all rounder pak players who have no idea how to field. Our team would need some balance between the big hitters and fast bowlers.

Gilly would be posting Cricket Australia and Big Bash media campaign posters and would act like he is a Ca talent scout with connections and mislead newcomers to the school.

Back