If PP was a school...

MIG- headteacher who longs for the day that corporal punishment is reintroduced to schools. Blames every problem on the youth of today including world war 2.

Chacha Kashmiri - Says some off the wall sh! T in every class. All teachers fear him because they are unsure just exactly what he means. Is he joking? Is it sarcasm? Is he high? Nobody knows. Banned from history and sociology for giving two teachers such a hard time they retired with a nervous breakdown. All the cool kids want to be his friend but he doesn't acknowledge them.

KingUsama92- Kicked off debate team for being to nice to the opposition.

Last edited:
This thread is my fourth romantic love, officially:53:!

SOPL and Dhoni

napoleon%20dynamite%20pedro.JPG
Makes sense. We both get along very well. In fact, I want him to be the sarrbaala at my wedding, God willing.

Yaar, they would do well to value my inspirational speeches rather than your repetitive love stories.

Are you angry? If so,.... I don´t want to live anymore:(. Also, please don´t insult my love stories. They are a direct taunt at my inner feelings.

DHONI183 can be the love guru, and he's an innocent guy who's friends with everyone but not really close to anyone. He speaks in limericks and is the butt of all the jokes because of his nature. This guy also likes to believe that he's no different from the rest of us kids and can be just as mean and cruel, but is mistaken.

This is so cute! Thanks! I really feel as if someone finally understands me. Yeah, I try hard to be mean and cruel but it somehow doesn´t suite me, so I therefore settle for a light attitude.

Love guru? An established fact, Masha´Allah:msd!

MIG- headteacher who longs for the day that corporal punishment is reintroduced to schools. Blames every problem on the youth of today including world war 2.

Chacha Kashmiri - Says some off the wall sh! T in every class. All teachers fear him because they are unsure just exactly what he means. Is he joking? Is it sarcasm? Is he high? Nobody knows. Banned from history and sociology for giving two teachers such a hard time they retired with a nervous breakdown. All the cool kids want to be his friend but he doesn't acknowledge them.

Lol. Where is Usama thesedays?

I've always envisaged him to be this dude who started off all nerdy but then learnt over the years that it ain't all about the grades and booksmarts and went to the other extreme.

He became the school pimp instead. He resorted to drugs. He started skipping class. He ended up in prison.

Gujar - the guy who always has morbid stories to tell but are framed as jokes. He just meets random people in the hallway, tells them an anti joke, revells in their reactions, keeps a straight face and moves on.

kayaal- Obsessed with DeadlyVenom. The whole school chuckles when she accidentally forgets her diary in the cafeteria and they see each page has I love DV scrolled across it.

James - the guy who suffers from strong disagreements with the teachers on politics and religion. They all think that he has an ego problem, wish to avenge it, but can't due to him being good at studies and belonging to a rich family. So they feel like pulling their hair out at times.

GM was the kid who thought he could do everything but mostly failed, resulting in inferiority complex and depression. Had to drop out of school and go on medication after consulting psychiatrists. A wasted life.

GentleMan has finally returned!

Welcome to our humble abode. :)

Supporter of Pak legends - the student that everyone wants to avoid asking anything, for it would be a well established fact that asking him a question consisting of only a few words will get an answer consisting of hundreds of words.

It's the first day after the summer holidays. No one feels like studying much and it's time for a casual conversation in the class.

"What did you eat for breakfast today?" - the unfortunate teacher.

"A paratha. I know that it's considered unhealthy, and you as a teacher are most likely to favour the other view, which is perfectly fine and your right as well, being a teacher, someone who is somewhat responsible for our upbringing, not entirely however as it isn't quite to the extent of the responsibility of the parents of looking after their children, whether good or bad, but I truly believe that at times, just those very random days such as this one, one should be allowed to prefer taste over health - not in all cases though, as the situation varies from person to person, stomach to stomach, how good a person is at digesting." - Supporter of Pak legends.

*The Christmas and the New Year holidays have arrived.*

It's the first day after the summer holidays. No one feels like studying much and it's time for a casual conversation in the class."What did you eat for breakfast today?" - the unfortunate teacher."A paratha. I know that it's considered unhealthy, and you as a teacher are most likely to favour the other view, which is perfectly fine and your right as well, being a teacher, someone who is somewhat responsible for our upbringing, not entirely however as it isn't quite to the extent of the responsibility of the parents of looking after their children, whether good or bad, but I truly believe that at times, just those very random days such as this one, one should be allowed to prefer taste over health - not in all cases though, as the situation varies from person to person, stomach to stomach, how good a person is at digesting." - Supporter of Pak legends.

Basically,a simple answer converted into an article by our dear friend,Supporter of Pak Legends.:amir

Guys, do not post anything vulgar in this thread, nor anything that relates to the moderation of the forum (such as the banning of members etc.)

I have given it a lot of time to clean up to put it back; let not my efforts be wasted:).

I can just imagine you sitting down one day and tell your kids the story of how your met their mother.

The short version of it would be that it was an arranged marriaged but you would spend longer than Ted Mosby on it, detailing every breakfast you had.

I notice I'm not alone in feeling the constant ebbing and flowing of activity upon PakPassion.

After the demise of some of PakPassion's most enlightening posters, does anybody else feel PakPassion has become rather boring nowadays - and almost repetitive because of the constant production of similar, one-lined threads with the same one-lined responses?

I beg to differ, only because Nostalgic and Saadibaba were not here at that time.

James - the guy who suffers from strong disagreements with the teachers on politics and religion. They all think that he has an ego problem, wish to avenge it, but can't due to him being good at studies and belonging to a rich family. So they feel like pulling their hair out at times.

still gets all the girls tho, is like an anti-dhoni, never gets friend zoned

Last edited:
I beg to differ, only because Nostalgic and Saadibaba were not here at that time.

Saadibaba was here at that time (i.e posting actively), but he didn't reveal his perverseness until Nostalgic also became a regular.

Nevertheless, I seriously believe PakPassion - particularly Time Pass - has dwindled in real activity and interesting topics as of late (in my opinion, there is a genuine lack of quality debate - an actual concern).

Perhaps it is simply me displaying my own dissatisfaction with how demotivated I truly feel, but I do think quality has declined upon this forum.

An aspect which has not at all helped PP to recover - instead it has exacerbated this apparent decline in quality - is the appearance of activity, yet the prevalence of posts totally devoid of detail nor sense.

still gets all the girls tho, is like an anti-dhoni, never gets friend zoned

How coincidental - I only heard about the existence of this term a few days ago as well.

Maybe because I never have been and never will be 'friend-zoned'. No rejections are possible...

How coincidental - I only heard about the existence of this term a few days ago as well.

Maybe because I never have been and never will be 'friend-zoned'. No rejections are possible...

good for you, i knew a guy in college who got friend zoned by this girl he was obsessed with, we used to call her lemony, anyhoo, he totally became a different person. went from studious and geeky to becoming a psuedo badboy rapper who always had the hump, lol.

worst case of a bad reaction to being friend zoned ive ever seen

It's the first day after the summer holidays. No one feels like studying much and it's time for a casual conversation in the class.

"What did you eat for breakfast today?" - the unfortunate teacher.

"A paratha. I know that it's considered unhealthy, and you as a teacher are most likely to favour the other view, which is perfectly fine and your right as well, being a teacher, someone who is somewhat responsible for our upbringing, not entirely however as it isn't quite to the extent of the responsibility of the parents of looking after their children, whether good or bad, but I truly believe that at times, just those very random days such as this one, one should be allowed to prefer taste over health - not in all cases though, as the situation varies from person to person, stomach to stomach, how good a person is at digesting." - Supporter of Pak legends.

Haha, although that is strictly not possible - I eat cereal basically every day for breakfast and definitely on a school day.

Waking up 10 minutes before I set off on the car journey to school means a paratha for breakfast is not feasible. :D

My explanation does remind me of this clip though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgu1mpUexdw

Last edited:
good for you, i knew a guy in college who got friend zoned by this girl he was obsessed with, we used to call her lemony, anyhoo, he totally became a different person. went from studious and geeky to becoming a psuedo badboy rapper who always had the hump, lol.

Lol - we also constantly pester one guy in school because despite being friend-zoned, he always runs back to her and ditches the group whenever she enters the vicinity.

I was only joking - I'm too shareef to get involved with all of this boyfriend-girlfriend nonsense. :zoni

I never understood this friend-zone trip. Maybe the girl is just clueless or she is already in a relationship and keeping the guy warm for when she breaks up?

IMO, you can't say friendzone until the girl is available, refuses clear advances from the guy and then gets another guy.

I never understood this friend-zone trip. Maybe the girl is just clueless or she is already in a relationship and keeping the guy warm for when she breaks up?

IMO, you can't say friendzone until the girl is available, refuses clear advances from the guy and then gets another guy.

Looks like someone is extremely bitter. :yk

Haha, although that is strictly not possible - I eat cereal basically every day for breakfast and definitely on a school day.

Waking up 10 minutes before I set off on the car journey to school means a paratha for breakfast is not feasible. :D

My explanation does remind me of this clip though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgu1mpUexdw

I remember posting this clip about your writing style in some thread. Some acknowledgement would have been nice. ;-)

:91:

If I was a teacher I'd be giving this report a gold star for comprehension standard.

Saadibaba was here at that time (i.e posting actively), but he didn't reveal his perverseness until Nostalgic also became a regular.

Nevertheless, I seriously believe PakPassion - particularly Time Pass - has dwindled in real activity and interesting topics as of late (in my opinion, there is a genuine lack of quality debate - an actual concern).

Perhaps it is simply me displaying my own dissatisfaction with how demotivated I truly feel, but I do think quality has declined upon this forum.

An aspect which has not at all helped PP to recover - instead it has exacerbated this apparent decline in quality - is the appearance of activity, yet the prevalence of posts totally devoid of detail nor sense.

I feel my perverseness has made this forum richer and given it a badly needed (what we call in the cooking world) "tarka". Plus, the last thing you want to be as a poster is predictable.

Oh man. Put a lot of effort into some posts that are now gone.

This thread isn't the same for me anymore.

I retire :afridi

I feel my perverseness has made this forum richer and given it a badly needed (what we call in the cooking world) "tarka". Plus, the last thing you want to be as a poster is predictable.

Well you have certainly made the forum richer but to be brutally honest you are predictable.

Well you have certainly made the forum richer but to be brutally honest you are predictable.

By being predictable I meant not posting in the same signature way, not to be confused with ideology or worldview, though I fancy myself as being someone who always listens to the argument from the opposite side. I guess with age one gets too set in their ways. Same goes for you my friend. :)

By being predictable I meant not posting in the same signature way, not to be confused with ideology or worldview, though I fancy myself as being someone who always listens to the argument from the opposite side. I guess with age one gets too set in their ways. Same goes for you my friend. :)

Agree with you. Cpt Rishwat is the most predictable poster imo. One can imagine he has the same wooden expression devoid of any warmth just like his DP.

Not really saadi old friend. I was never up for the highest bidder.

Oh man. Put a lot of effort into some posts that are now gone.

This thread isn't the same for me anymore.

I retire :afridi

Which ones? I think some of mine have also been deleted. They mostly all involved death or imprisonment of mentioned posters.

from a girls pov i get it, hot girls have tonnes of guys hitting on them, some they like as people but dont fancy, its natural. a lot of girls also prefer the general company of guys since its less of a headf than the politics of female groups, increasing likelihood of friend zoning.

in some cases it is just sad emasculated guys who run around a particular girl in the hope said girl will eventually like them, and the girl friend zones the guy out of fear that total isolation may lead to unintended consequences. plus i think girls earn brownie points amongst there peers (esp in teen years) for having fz'd lackies around.

SOPL-The student who gives long and overly in-depth answers to questions posed by the teachers.Quite a few teachers and students find it annoying.:ponting

cricketjoshila - the student who is granted a leave each time the Indian team travels outside Asia. He fears being trolled and bullied by the Pakistani students in the school, hence.....

All girls listen:

"BEWARE OF DHONI183"
Don't fall for his innocence/trap:kapil

Book: "All about romance"
Chapter 22: acting like a nerd in order to sound cute:

"As soon she arrives, insert fingers in both your ears and make sure she asks what´s going on. Answer, "Nothing special. The guys sitting next to me were joking about women and wives, listening to which goes against my principles." She will find it funny, laugh, but with time will start to see you as someone who is very innocent and very different from the way this evil world operates."

Last edited:
Book: "All about romance"
Chapter 22: acting like a nerd in order to sound cute:

"As soon she arrives, insert fingers in both your ears and make sure she asks what´s going on. Answer, "Nothing special. The guys sitting next to me were joking about women and wives, listening to which goes against my principles." She will find it funny, laugh, but with time will start to see you as someone who is very innocent and very different from the way this evil world operates."

Is that from the Dhoninama?

Is that from the Dhoninama?

Nope. It´s Rawalnama! You were close though.

It´s a long compilation mind you. Tough to type out all here but can do depending on what the situation of any member demands:msd.

Leatherface - whose skin colour is so awesomely ambiguous that blacks think he is white, whites think he is black, browns think he is oriental and orientals think he is brown.

Nope. It´s Rawalnama! You were close though.

It´s a long compilation mind you. Tough to type out all here but can do depending on what the situation of any member demands:msd.

When Rawal leaves high school, he will say to TM Riddle ''you are ready'' and give him an old yellowed book of several thousand dented and yellow pages, among which many have been cut out. He will then set out in the sunset while wiping a tear away from his face.

The Intelligent Supporter is the student most people outside his friends have no idea what he is talking about.

I dearly request DeadlyVenom to come back! Let bygones be bygones!

tumblr_m4h5tz3XsO1r8vnhlo1_400.jpg

When Rawal leaves high school, he will say to TM Riddle ''you are ready'' and give him an old yellowed book of several thousand dented and yellow pages, among which many have been cut out. He will then set out in the sunset while wiping a tear away from his face.

Quite accurate. I myself foresee something like this happening. But why TM Riddle in particular?

if so then i would have been the strangest student in Pakpassion international public school

I am the popular guy in the class who invites all the drinkers and smokers to his hostel :D and gets assignments done from weemen. :kohli I only get passing grades though. :l

Quite accurate. I myself foresee something like this happening. But why TM Riddle in particular?

Because he is the student who is trying too hard all over the place and in serious need for some mentorship. I think that it all started the day when a kid named Varun was transferred into the school and he eclipsed everything from him including his name.

TM Riddle is the skinny guy who books the back benches for me and then sits in the first row himself. He's also useful for holding our towels and gear while we play and for returning the balls back to us guys from across the boundary.

MenInG - the oldest teacher! He understands the fact that compromises will have to be made with the youth of nowadays and simply utters, "Have some shame", in a very cute manner each time he hears his students talk about girls.

All in all, he is lenient because he remembers how naughty he was when he was young.

Also, his attempts at trying to be funny end up as a failure simply because his sense of humour is still stuck in the 1970s and needs updating.

Last edited:
MenInG - the oldest teacher! He understands the fact that compromises will have to be made with the youth of nowadays and simply utters, "Have some shame", in a very cute manner each time he hears his students talk about girls.

All in all, he is lenient because he remembers how naughty he was when he was young.

Also, his attempts at trying to be funny end up as a failure simply because his sense of humour is still stuck in the 1970s and needs updating.

See me in my office

Will check with my 11 yr old for a suitable comeback

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Regarding the "Old age" of MenInG, there was once a thread about Abdul Hafeez Kardar, Pakistan´s first captain, where a poster summoned him to add some useful information about Mr. Kardar. I stepped in to remind that our guy isn´t THAT old:))).

Will check with my 11 yr old for a suitable comeback

Don´t. The younger generation is getting dirtier and dirtier.

Only a clique of 20-30 posters have been described here.

I see only the well-known posters being described so far. Has anyone done Mamoon yet? For some reason I see him as this guy who mostly thinks the opposite of what everyone else does.

Leatherface = Creepy quiet kid who has a pet ferrit
TM Riddle = Annoying kid who tries too hard to be cool
Dhoni183 = Drama class try hard
Saqs = Loveable smart ass
Mamoon = Hipster kid
Robert = Senile groundskeeper
Square Drive = teachers pet/school snitch
Freelance = Popular rebel/bully
Kiwi = Gossip queen
Shaz619 = The kid with ADHD
I Believe in the Teesra = The kid who looks like Ray Romano

Nailed it :)))

MIG- headteacher who longs for the day that corporal punishment is reintroduced to schools. Blames every problem on the youth of today including world war 2......

Fantastic:)):)))!

Haroon786 is the kid who is bitter about eating alone at lunchtime and not managing to hang out with the cool kids. :azhar

Last edited:
May be

BTW...Why is 96 Not Out..not coming now-a-days....MISSING:umarakmal

I thought you've burried the hatchet :p

She has exams so we should not persuade her to leave her studies and post here..well,she gets online once in a day..

Aww, people are missing me!

And thanks Cricket083. :)

I wish someone would describe me here... I'm not all that well-known, but it would be nice to see what everyone thinks of me.

Aww, people are missing me!

And thanks Cricket083. :)

I wish someone would describe me here... I'm not all that well-known, but it would be nice to see what everyone thinks of me.

Well..I meant ...Missing as in misplaced or lost....Don't assume whayever u want...People are not as concerned about you as you think:msd

96NotOut - the girl who is nice with others, but is too nice with those who behave well with her. Is unlikely to discover that guys are flirting with her, and even if she does, she won´t make them feel much.

All in all, is nice, behaves well, but is not foolish.

:msd

Back