India (314 & 145/7) defeat Bangladesh (227 & 231) by 3 wickets - India win series 2-0

Need 1 more wicker else India still have this firmly in the bag

BD deserves to win this one..will this knock us out OF WTC ?

Last edited:
Virat averaging 26 in the last 3 years. Can't catch worth a darn in the slips either. Please drop him fgs.

Virat averaging 26 in the last 3 years. Can't catch worth a darn in the slips either. Please drop him fgs.
Some are hoping against home that since he has 'turned a corner' in LoIs, he'd do the same in tests too.

lol at turning the corner in LoIs.

India going for it now. They knew its the best way to get across the line. While Bangladesh bottling it as usual

Some are hoping against home that since he has 'turned a corner' in LoIs, he'd do the same in tests too.

lol at turning the corner in LoIs.

The 2015-2021 era is well and truly finished. This year has been an eye opener and we need to get rid of oldies. I want Ashwin gone as well

I doubt any changes will happen with Mr. Binny lol.. I have started to think Mr Shah could be the culprit as well.

Thats a good change, can Iyer survive? Or Rahul runs in his nerves too.

The 2015-2021 era is well and truly finished. This year has been an eye opener and we need to get rid of oldies. I want Ashwin gone as well
My eyes were opened when he ran away from Australian tour after 36 all out.

Even though he had pre approved leave for his child's birth, he must have stayed on especially seeing the doldrums his team was in.

However, good riddance I'd say. No way, we would have won that series had Kohli been there after 1st test.

Yeah but can't blame Litton. It was a tough chance. He is no Ricky Ponting.

Ricky didn’t take all of those either.. yeah wouldn’t blame Litton , he played his part in the 3rd in innings.

My blame is completely at the way Ash played that but again the top order has been devastating so I take whatever lol

Indian Test batting is Pant-Iyer-Ashwin. The rest are all passengers.
I sincerely hope Gill is not dropped after this Test.

BD deserves to win this one..will this knock us out OF WTC ?

Nah… nothing is deserved in tests. You reap what you sow. Upsets are very rare in this format because with the length of time the actual superior team will come out on top

Indian Test batting is Pant-Iyer-Ashwin. The rest are all passengers.
I sincerely hope Gill is not dropped after this Test.

Rahul Kohli should be dropped but I know Gill has good chance of being dropped lol.

Iyer has ice in his veins. If he learns to play short ball, he can become a very reliable middle order batsman.

Iyer has ice in his veins. If he learns to play short ball, he can become a very reliable middle order batsman.

He has no chance of doing that.. if he couldn’t do it when the opposition knew it I doubt he would manage to overcome.

Maybe we should open with Ashwin-Gill and throw out Rahul.
I would say lets make Ash the captain, I don’t think he would make it as a bowler anymore.

One wicket what Bangladesh need now becouse Siraj and Umesh both are sitting duck on this surface

That is a big weakness at this level. I like Iyer but I can't imagine the horror show that will unfold when we play at the Gabba or Wanderers etc.

Still, it's not like we have too many options.

He has no chance of doing that.. if he couldn’t do it when the opposition knew it I doubt he would manage to overcome.

He can survive in Asia against short ball. His troubles will start in SENA countries. Hopefully he can fix that before the next away tour.

Taijul should've bowled more. He is the best Test spinner for BD currently.

Also, not sure why Khaled bowled. Taskin could've bowled.

Back