India (376 & 287/4d) crush Bangladesh (149 & 234) in 1st Test by 280 runs, taking 1-0 lead in 2-Test match series

Top class Test match wicket this. Kudos to the Chennai curators.

We should stray away from the lottery rank turners and keep preparing these bouncy hard part red soil wickets. All the 6 surfaces at home so far this year have been top notch after the dross that was served up in the BGT last year.

And yet you got clowned in wtc and wc 2023 when it really mattered. Comtinue being aussie bunnies. Australians rule cricket, Always have and always will.

Your Sachin is a fraud, Bradman exists 🫠
Now changing the goalpost to world cup . how desperate you are .

This is test series which Australia hasn't won from a decade at home or away .

Lol 10 years still haven't won a series vs india.
Bilateral tests. Oz scummy sandpaper gully boys.

Probably have to cheat to win again.

That's OK. Bogan's can finally get one. This time considering india is in transition.

I actually believe bangladesh would swat aside Aussies in Bangladesh right now

1 0 easy in a 2 series format.

Ockers might still get surprised later this year.

And yet you got clowned in wtc and wc 2023 when it really mattered. Comtinue being aussie bunnies. Australians rule cricket, Always have and always will.

In Englund though? In a one off test after india came right from ipl with no practice.

And that too without bumrah pant and jaiswal

No one cares about one off wtc. It's pointless in tests.

Bilaterls in tests tell the full picture

Wtc was a test series 🫠
One test match is useless to decide the WTC winner .

India were humiliated by Australia in 1st test at Adelaide but end result was 2-1 series win.

Now this is not a thread about Australia - India so enjoy the Bangladesh batting

In Englund though? In a one off test after india came right from ipl with no practice.

And that too without bumrah pant and jaiswal

No one cares about one off wtc. It's pointless in tests.

Bilaterls in tests tell the full picture
I'm kidding brother, Let me have my fun

I think we might score around 300 and lose by 200 runs

Not too bad a result for Bangladesh. They can keep their heads high and move on to Kanpur. This Indian bowling attack, even on a relatively benign surface, is absolutely lethal.

Not too bad a result for Bangladesh. They can keep their heads high and move on to Kanpur. This Indian bowling attack, even on a relatively benign surface, is absolutely lethal.
Not a good result TBF. If we could get India out cheaply in the first innings when we had them at 144/6 and make India work hard for runs in the 2nd when we had them 62/3 then I would have agreed to high heads.

Batting against Indian bowling was always Going to fail. But kinda disappointed at the team for not being able to do more in bowling

Bradman exists , and he loves Sachin

Bradman himself invited Sachin to his home and said he reminded him of his playing days....so doesnt matter whatever u or any tom dick harry barks about him

We atleast made it to wtc finals twice in a row ...Meanwhile , Your team hasnt won only **** in last 3 years and u guys still have enough hate left to keep barking against a team that has been finalist in wtc , and has taken revenge against both the teams they lost in this world cup .

Bradman exists , and he never invited anyone from your land of fixers and cheaters

Rohit has very low iq. Think between the ears there is just a vacuum. Empty. Kali

Good batting track just declares without even thinking about bowlers needing rest. Idiot.

Bradman exists , and he loves Sachin

Bradman himself invited Sachin to his home and said he reminded him of his playing days....so doesnt matter whatever u or any tom dick harry barks about him

We atleast made it to wtc finals twice in a row ...Meanwhile , Your team hasnt won only **** in last 3 years and u guys still have enough hate left to keep barking against a team that has been finalist in wtc , and has taken revenge against both the teams they lost in this world cup .

Bradman exists , and he never invited anyone from your land of fixers and cheaters
What does sachin or bradman have anything to do with this match thread???

CAN WE NOT DERAIL THE THREAD NOW???

Shanto has 5 Test centuries. He can bat. Just out of form.

I think he is a good captain. He just needs to get his form back. Let's see if he can do that in this game.

BD - 140/3 (33.2 overs).

Looks like Bangladesh finally figured out that they needed to bat positively on this surface. Albeit a bit too late.

Turn and bounce. Slowly pitch will play tricks.

Mushfiqur smashed Ash for a slog sweep for a maximum

Aggressive stroke players is the way to go but you also need one player who can hold one end and dead bat the ball.

Rohit has very low iq. Think between the ears there is just a vacuum. Empty. Kali

Good batting track just declares without even thinking about bowlers needing rest. Idiot.
Theres a decent 40- 60 pc chance of rain that can wash out partial or complete sessions today, tomorrow and day after

so a little rain check will not hurt anyone before calling the World cup winning champion namea for atleast his captaincy skills.

Guys like a negativty absorber. he himself gets out early but guides team to victory . Lucky symbol for Team India

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921_155650.jpg
    Screenshot_20240921_155650.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 3
It's not simple where you can just play aggressive shots to topple india. You can get bamboozled easily by turn and bounce if you get too aggressive.

You need to be aggressive but know when to attack and have the ability to dead bat and respect good balls.

What kind of strategy is this? 4 top order batters are left handers!! It makes opposition bowlers feels soothing calming effect.

Theres a decent 40- 60 pc chance of rain that can wash out partial or complete sessions today, tomorrow and day after

so a little rain check will not hurt anyone before calling the World cup winning champion namea for atleast his captaincy skills.

Guys like a negativty absorber. he himself gets out early but guides team to victory . Lucky symbol for Team India
Captain. Rahane was a gun captain. If only his batting was half decent. He only needed to average 40 and he could have still lead india.

We never lost a single game under him.

Mushfiqur vs Ashwin in Tests:

11 innings
207 balls
143 runs
Five dismissals
It is the joint most Mushfiqur has got out to a bowler alongside Rangana Herath.

They play odi in test, test in odis. Absolute joke. Experienced player and gets out like that. Whys he in the hurry? Bat for long and get some momentum for next match.

Shakib has to trust his defence. This pitch is still beautiful to bat .

Good fifty by skipper shanto

I think 300 is out of card now. Welp might lose by 300 runs..that's equivalent to an innings defeat

Risky shot for 50. First in 10 innings. Go get a 100 for some much needed confidence going into the next match. Dont rush, plenty of overs left, bat out as much.

Shakib reverse sweeping again. Never seen him reverse in his career in LOI’s. Left armer bowling into them and they have no other options to score against the bowler than reverse sweep?

My team has never been tied to my origin bhai, I'm barely pakistani anymore anyway. Homeland has been dead for a while.

I made a prediction that 250 years from now, Pakistan won't even exist. Too bad I won't live to see that prediction come true
Your 99% discussion about Pakistan or even domestic cricket of Pakistan . :kp

Never seen a Australian fan so intrested in discussing others country domestic cricket.

Anyway you can support or enjoy supporting any team

Short tight into the body !and head has no answer.

That is the key to getting him out. Glaring weakness. India need to exploit this like they did in 2018

Your 99% discussion about Pakistan or even domestic cricket of Pakistan . :kp

Never seen a Australian fan so intrested in discussing others country domestic cricket.

Anyway you can support or enjoy supporting any team
Cause theirs a lack of aussie talk here, aussie talk is reserved for different places for obvious reasons.

This place is my place to bash Rizwan amd Babar into the ground as well as support India unless vs Australia. Then I'll bash India into the ground 🫠

It's not harsh, India is a strong economy and big country with bright prospects. USA is the biggest economy in the world and I am eventually going to move their at the very least on a work visa as I got a job offer.

UAE isn't anything special but the sheikh have managed it well.

Pakistan is a corrupt country where the government's are doing injustice to its own people, Pakistani youth wants to run away from it and not towards it.

That's why comments on people thrashing me about me not supporting my own team doesn't bother me, I take it as a compliment lol.
U.a.e is a dump. They are lucky they have some oil reserves in Abu Dhabi that's it.

All created due to exploitation via slave labour. They are a joke country.

U.a.e is a dump. They are lucky they have some oil reserves in Abu Dhabi that's it.

All creates due to exploitation via slave labour. They are a joke country.
Only been to dubai, Enjoyed it immensely.

This Test has shown that BD batting needs serious work. Apart from Litton and Mehidy, rest are all inconsistent/terrible.

Bowling is okay right now.
Batting has been bad across format for long time. Even Pak series top order were bad. Middle lower order bailed them out first test and 2nd test again lower order and tail. They need to stop this madness of 4 lefties in the top 4. Joy needs to come in. Mominuls times up, give Zaker Ali a chance and drop Shadman or Zakir Hasan, i’d drop Shadman who has a pathetic technique, Zakir Hasan needs to be the attacking opener go for shots while Mahmudul Joy Slow scoring type. Left-right combo at test will help.

Match is finished. India won. Bangladesh batsmen need to understand while the game is gone you can still get some gains for yourself, stay at the crease bat as long, try to get a ton, add to your stat in doing so you build up some self confidence going into the next test match.

You guys like to move away from Pakistan then turn the place you move to into Pakistan. London is a good example.
UK is an exception, UK is very quickly becoming the true pakistan with Bradford basically being all pakiatani residents atm and London + Manchester being filled with pakistani as well.

Australia is mostly Chinese and Indians, US has a pakiatani community but it's still the pure definition of a melting pot

Pant despite missing test for long time scored a ton. While BD batters even being set, cannot take advantage of the what now is a good pitch to bat on, at day 3.

Back