India A (183/8) secure a narrow 7-run victory over Pakistan Shaheens (176/7) in an electrifying Group B clash of ACC T20 Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2024

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
India A and Pakistan A are set to clash in the 4th T20I of the ACC Men's Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2024 on Saturday, 19 October 2024, at Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amarat.

This year marks the first time the ACC Men's Emerging Asia Cup will be held in the T20 format. The tournament will feature eight teams, split into two groups, with India A and Pakistan A placed in Group B.

1NYT3Gk.png

Squads:

Pakistan A
Squad: Yasir Khan, Arafat Minhas, Omair Yousuf, Qasim Akram, Mohammad Haris(w/c), Haseebullah Khan, Mehran Mumtaz, Abbas Afridi, Shahnawaz Dahani, Ahmed Daniyal, Mohammad Imran, Zaman Khan

India A Squad: Abhishek Sharma, Prabhsimran Singh(w), Ramandeep Singh, Tilak Varma(c), Anuj Rawat, Hrithik Shokeen, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Rahul Chahar, Ayush Badoni, Nehal Wadhera, Rasikh Dar Salam, Anshul Kamboj, Aaqib Khan, Vaibhav Arora, Nishant Sindhu

=======

All posters please take note of the following guidelines for match threads on PakPassion:

1. No personal insults at other posters, players, officials, coaching staffs etc.

2. No making fun of player's, official's, coaching staff's names.

3. Do not add any references to media, their social media or post any pictures or screenshots from other sports websites.

4. Stick to commenting on this match. There is no need to bring other countries into the match discussion as there are plenty of other threads where those discussions can be added.

Pak have a few who have played international.

Don't know much about the Indian players.

Just went through both teams and the gap isn't that big when it comes to experience. We don't have any uncles this time and the Indian team also isn't made up of kids.

Should be a good game.

Star Sports is showing it in 18 minutes...
1729342981983.png

Pakistan bowling looking toothless so far, good batting by india so far

India vs Pakistan at any level always seems exciting...
Superb batting by Prabsimran Singh

Everyone looks average when the batsman will come after you

It’s our batters who make opposition bowlers look decent
Zaman got thrashed around by Pakistan batters aswell in the recent PSL.

Not sure why he is playing in the Emerging Cup when he shouldn’t play for Pakistan with such a limited skill-set.

Man love this contest.

No guys that make me hate Pakistan featuring in this match. Feels good to want to support Pakistan
I've long maintained haris as the next captain.

Guy has a cricketing brain and a massive attitude as well.

Wasn't afraid to give wahab the finger despite knowing full well of the nepo factors at play.

6 out of 7 balls short and wide to Abhishek

What’s Imran’s plan?

I see

He’s too scared of the short boundary to the leg for the left hander…hence bowling short and wide.

This guy Prabsimran and his PK teammate Atharva Taide are seriously talanted but won't come in international side due to high competition.
If they were born in Pakistan, they would have been batting superstars by now..

Some of these guys completely ruin their swag with crap haircuts

Who cut Imran’s hair?

“My task was to bat through the innings”

-Salman Butt

Now he wants all the players to bat through the innings for Pakistan in white ball cricket

Down leg Abbas

He does this all the time! Pays massively

Punjab team won the India's domestic T20 competition. SMAT. These two play for that team. If anything they could have played punjab instead of India. Their goal is all out attack. that is how they won the tournament.

First ball six to Zaman Khan.
First ball six to Abbas Afridi.

Prabhsimran Singh not letting the Pakistani pacers settle

These bowlers aren’t even our second choice, so why are they playing the Emerging Cup?

Where are Jahandad and Akif? Did I miss something with these selections?

Salman Butt’s outdated commentary:

“Sometimes when you see one batter having a great day, you also try to imitate by having a go”

This idiot still thinks the world is playing one aggressive and one conservative batter in this day and age

clearly India is playing the pacers well, good job by them, haris should try to get a spinner on

Brainless captaincy from hariss too

The guy is getting smashed and you keep giving him the ball

This game is the epitome of IPL v PSL products. This should clear everyone's doubts where both leagues stand currently

What a useless bowler this horseface Abbas is.
He always get phainty. One of the worst bowler ever

Congrats to India in advance, when our batsman will bat they will make it look like a minefield haha

Back