India U-19 vs Sri Lanka U-19| U-19 Asia Cup| Semi Finals| Kuala Lumpur

Square Drive

Test Star
Runs
So the winner of this game plays Pakistan in the finals. Don't think there's any live telecast for this, so following it on cricinfo.

Sri Lanka batting first, and currently 17/0 in 4 overs. Come on Lanka! :murali

And LOL, India's 2 opening bowlers are medium-pace trundlers (left-arm medium Kalaria, and right-arm medium Sandeep Sharma). :nehra :)))

Haha I thought you went to bed.

Btw. Challenging lankans have scored 62/2 in 18 overs. Maha Tuk tuk inning.

Hehe, I had 2-3 things to do before that, but going to bed in 2-3 minutes now.

And great solid batting by the Lankans.

J/K, no worries who wins, may the best team win. :)

So the winner of this game plays Pakistan in the finals. Don't think there's any live telecast for this, so following it on cricinfo.

Sri Lanka batting first, and currently 17/0 in 4 overs. Come on Lanka! :murali

And LOL, India's 2 opening bowlers are medium-pace trundlers (left-arm medium Kalaria, and right-arm medium Sandeep Sharma). :nehra :)))

:nehra actually bowled around 135-140 kmh, he never lost his pace ,he missed some 4 years of cricket after 2005.
He might have been slightly erratic but NOT slow and a good odi bowler. you should give other examples unless you like smileys.

This Chand is a serious talent. He has already won many matches for Inida u19 on his own.

Zol is another good prospect.

Seems like there will be another Pakistan-India final, which Pakistan will win of course, InshaAllah :)

:facepalm: he is a test prospect. don't want to see him getting that tag the current loser captain has, that coolness cost India bigtime.(in tests)

Yes Dhoni needs to be sweating a lot and bite the nails or swear at team mates to start winning. What a logic Sirji?

And LOL, India's 2 opening bowlers are medium-pace trundlers

Even after your super fast express bowlers in various matches, like mohali n in asia cup.. pak side cudnt muster a win against India.

Speed never guarantees winning performances. What's the bloody point in rolling all over the floor and making it dirty ?

yes captain of Indian Team is a loser , i mean what has he acieved after all

Yes Dhoni needs to be sweating a lot and bite the nails or swear at team mates to start winning. What a logic Sirji?

I specifically said tests and I want him to be aggressive specially in his field placings and not be too sweet to bowlers like Ishant. MS leaves everything on destiny.

Back