India v Australia | 3rd ODI | Delhi | 31/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does it take to buy 20 free overs from the Australians?
Disgusting.

Its over now, Yuvi has had enough of tuk tuk. India 2-1 in this series!

Cricinfo said:
Hauritz to Yuvraj Singh, no run, Yuvraj looks to sweep, misses and is hit on the pads, stifled appeal for lbw, did that ball pitch in line or was it outside leg? Hawk-eye suggests that was out, but even the Australians didn't go up whole-heartedly

:)) :))

So, its Australian team's fault that the elite-cheat did not give the plumb out.

What a neutral and unbiased commentary - just like the umpiring.

Nothing but immense respect for Dhoni now. How many times is he going to play a match winning innings like this? Look at that hell of an ODI avg. World's current No.1 batsmen. No doubt.

Cracket said:
Nothing but immense respect for Dhoni now. How many times is he going to play a match winning innings like this? Look at that hell of an ODI avg. World's current No.1 batsmen. No doubt.

he flops in major ICC tournaments.....keeps his avergaes in bilateral series against Z teams :)) :)))

Alright guys Dhoni is tha man, please no more of these Afridi vs DHoni or, Kamran Akmal vs Dhoni threads. ... Axe is in a class of his own...

Oxy said:
Dhoni v Ijaz Ahmed? :ijaz

I actually rate Ijaz quite highly, his 100 at the Waca showed his talent. However his career went pear shaped due to PCB's HR issues....

Well done India. Commiserations to Aussies.

The pitch? What can one say about it - I think the one we play on in Bahrain ( in the desert) is still better than this apple crumble...

I hope none of the other pitches play this slow though. This was a real hard fought battle, we were at a disadvantage because of the severely deteriorating pitch by 2nd innings. This pitch needs a lot of work before its ready for 2011 WC.

Cracket said:
I hope none of the other pitches play this slow though. This was a real hard fought battle, we were at a disadvantage because of the severely deteriorating pitch by 2nd innings. This pitch needs a lot of work before its ready for 2011 WC.

you were helped by rubbish biased umpiring as well. :14:

itduzz said:

how many bad decision were there?

and MS Dhoni played an excellent inning.

itduzz said:

Really don't feel like replying to you but I'll do it anyways since this will make you look like a complete ass :

1. Start of the innings, Saheba gave away a DEAD ON Middle stump plump LBW not out to Ponting. Jadeja got him in the exact same ball 10 overs later, this time, Saheba gave him out. Ponting made that 50 with 2 lives.

2. From that point on until the LBW where Yuvi got out, every decision was spot on. That snick vs White, there was a snick, very faint, Snicko confirmed it.

3. Yuvraj was given out when the ball just barely touch the bails of the off the top of the off stump.

So, Australia clearly got the better half of Umpiring. One of them including a clear 2nd life to Ponting.

Cracket said:
Really don't feel like replying to you but I'll do it anyways since this will make you look like a complete ass :

1. Start of the innings, Saheba gave away a DEAD ON Middle stump plump LBW not out to Ponting. Jadeja got him in the exact same ball 10 overs later, this time, Saheba gave him out. Ponting made that 50 with 2 lives.

2. From that point on until the LBW where Yuvi got out, every decision was spot on. That snick vs White, there was a snick, very faint, Snicko confirmed it.

3. Yuvraj was given out when the ball just barely touch the bails of the off the top of the off stump.

So, Australia clearly got the better half of Umpiring. One of them including a clear 2nd life to Ponting.
dont reply...he is a perennial whiner

pun500 said:
THE YUVI SHOWS HIS CLASS and is MOM

RA take note

Leave RA alone, ever since Yuvi thumped his team during that 20/20 WC match RA just cant seem to forgive Yuvi :D..

itduzz said:

SO much love for the aussies when going up against India make sure you show the same love when you get thumped down under in the not so far future...

Romali_rotti said:
SO much love for the aussies when going up against India make sure you show the same love when you get thumped down under in the not so far future...

atleast Aussies wont cheat like indians by having 3rd class club level umpires ;-)

itduzz said:
atleast Aussies wont cheat like indians by having 3rd class club level umpires ;-)

Aussies wont cheat, they only cheat if they have to like when they play a team who actually give their side a run for their money like us.. Yeah your right against your team they dont need to cheat, its wayy to easy to win all they have to do is just show up :akhtar ...

- Match winning innings played by Yuvraj and Dhoni.
- Too many extras by aussie bowlers.
- Australia just didnt have that big partnership, Cameron Whites wicket was costly, an extra 30 runs on the board and the game would have been quite interesting.

IAJ said:
Well I am not talking about this series alone. Dhoni is a good captain but his luck depends too much on toss. You like it or not, that is fact.

Dhoni's luck depends too much on the toss?

http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine...=won;team=6;template=results;toss=1;type=team

http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine...=won;team=6;template=results;toss=2;type=team

Out of the 64 matches he has captained he has won the toss 32 times and lost it 32 times.

After winning the toss the win % in completed matches is 68 %. After loosing the toss it is 63 %.

Not much of a difference.

Last edited:
itduzz said:
fails to do it in ICC tournaments....may be he cant handle big tournaments pressure like :yk

Like in the 20/20 WC which he won as a captain?

JeeraBlade said:
:)) :))

So, its Australian team's fault that the elite-cheat did not give the plumb out.

What a neutral and unbiased commentary - just like the umpiring.

oh man....seeing you squirm in your seat when India wins is almost as great as the pleasure as the win itself!

Beating Australia Z team means nothing, with the bonus of Indian umpires helping the home team ;-)

90MPH said:
Beating Australia Z team means nothing, with the bonus of Indian umpires helping the home team ;-)

Confucious said- Games will begin, games will end. Whingeing and excuses, once begun never end.

moumotta said:
Confucious said- Games will begin, games will end. Whingeing and excuses, once begun never end.

Australians did not exist at the time of Confucius but Indians surely did! ;-)

Gratz to India for beating Australia C! :D

Like i said at the end of Aussies innings, this will be a hard tour for the visiting team. India's batting line up is just too good, anything with less than 280 will be chased with ease.

Kudos to India, they can only beat the team put in front of them; its unfair to say they beat a Z team because otherwise its a lose lose scenario for them; they lose and they lost to a Z team, they win and they beat a Z team.

I like the old Dhoni.

Poison said:
Kudos to India, they can only beat the team put in front of them; its unfair to say they beat a Z team because otherwise its a lose lose scenario for them; they lose and they lost to a Z team, they win and they beat a Z team.

I like the old Dhoni.

It wasn't quite a Z team even though Twatson was playing :D

OZGOD said:
It wasn't quite a Z team even though Twatson was playing :D

Watson did not get to bowl. That alone should prove its the best Aussie attack in a while. :35:

Last edited:
Romali_rotti said:
Glad to see you finally admit The_Bunny is C grade :D...

Some A players + some F players = a C team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back