India v New Zealand | 1st Test | Bengaluru | October 16-20 | Match Discussion

India utterly blown away in these uber bowling friendly conditions. Indian top order is failing like millionth time except there is no late order batsmen to bail out anymore. India will have to do catch up job because India has picked just 2 seamers hre.

What shameful batters Kohli and Kela are by god. Failure after failure and sense of entitlement is second to none.

Rohit on the other hand was never a test batsman. He only try to play these quick fire cameos to hide his own technical deficiencies. Coming down the track and swinging blindly in every game is not the job of a test opener.

India need to rope in Abhimanyu Eswaran opening with Jaiswal.

To be fair, they are world class in Indian conditions. :afridi These alien conditions, they are.. mouse
To be fair, they are world class in Indian conditions. :afridi These alien conditions, they are.. mouse class.
class.
atleast they are world class in some conditons , unlike their neighbours who fail in all domestic conditons. Dhobi ke ..... na ghar ke ghaat ke

33-5. Can you imagine India being in this situation in India.

I would blame the person/persons who thought batting first was a good idea!
Harsha was commenting that they picked kuldeep instead of akashdeep. Therefore they have decided to bat instead of bowl.dont understand the fascination with the team composition and deciding. It has to be otherway round.

What shameful batters Kohli and Kela are by god. Failure after failure and sense of entitlement is second to none.

Rohit on the other hand was never a test batsman. He only try to play these quick fire cameos to hide his own technical deficiencies. Coming down the track and swinging blindly in every game is not the job of a test opener.

India need to rope in Abhimanyu Eswaran opening with Jaiswal.
75 international centuries , sponsor money, trp ka khel , champion trophy final mei kamaya hua black ka paisa all moving around to keep his career afloat so he can play 100 tests and score 10k test runs. ..

He lost his reflexes in 2019 mid , covid came and saved his ass but got exposed again and again.

If Jay Shah Hardik Pandya Bumrah werent there and surya hadnt taken that catch... he wud have paid for his wrongdoings and gotten the worst gaali filled farewell this t20 wc. needs to be retired from tests altogether

What's going on here? Something wrong with the pitch or overcast conditions?
u started watching cricket two months ago or what ?

its Kohli Bkl kela rahul rohit sharma jadeja at their best ... getting 0s and 10s. laying eggs adding pressure on other batsmen .

usual story of indian test cricket since 2018. with few exceptions

Gambhir will definitely drop him but we all know it won’t be just because of his poor form.
he cant . Kohli has outgrown almost all legends today . unless the call comes from jay shah who still rules bcci only then it can happen.

kohli is like Salman Srk. has lots pf money trp sponsors star sports etc riding on him

gee whiz....NZ getting conditions they want in our turf and our batsmen coming up short.....
hope we get 100 even that looks so far

Bounce was like perth. Swing was like headingley, seam movement was like any other conditioon. Made the conditions nightmare.
bhai itna maska mat laga. havent watched any dismissal but heard no hit sharma , sarfaraz kohli bkl rahul jaddu all played their aukat wali **** shots.

bowling maybe very good but not unplayable like scoreline shows.

gee whiz....NZ getting conditions they want in our turf and our batsmen coming up short.....
hope we get 100 even that looks so far
I am still angry! Why did Rohit decide to bat first? Doesnt he know he and others in the team cant bat when ball swings?

India’s best right handed batsman on current form up next and will be alongside India’s best left handed batsman. Still if India tries and if Ajaz and other spinner will bowl, India can get to 200.

Now everything depends on this 7th wicket. Lucky Rishabh and Youtuber Ashwin have to do something now onwards.

Bumrah might be the only one who might be licking his lips, but he would be bowling to NZ batters in NZ-like conditions and he and Siraj and the three spinners would be at a serious disadvantage.

I hope to see Pant score some interesting runs
bhai Give ashwin atleast some respect not even Bcci has given him till now

he is as big a legend like Kohli ,Bumrah , and a bigger legend than Rohit Sharma will ever be

bhai Give ashwin atleast some respect not even Bcci has given him till now

he is as big a legend like Kohli ,Bumrah , and a bigger legend than Rohit Sharma will ever be
i have immense respect for Ash. Tremendous cricketing brain. I watch all his videos irrespective of language :afridi

Tulla tulla tulla everywhere. Pathetic.

Crap batsmen.
Crap their pants vs hint of swing. Overcast lmao.

And they pick 3 spinners here too.
Nz is one lucky team. Lmao.

Anyway nothing is over but I am very very angry at the pathetic scheduling. You knew it was going to rain earlier. Should have planned better.

Batting first was a bad decision. Rohit Sharma has had a brain fade.

Curious to see how Bumrah and Siraj would fare in these conditions though. I feel this is going to be a low scoring match overall.

Imagine this. You are a NZ bowler. You come to India dreading to bowl here and are gifted with NZ conditions first match in the series and you utterly destroy the Indian batting at their home.

What a dream start to the series.!

Stunning really. Looks like we've badly misjudged the conditions.

It'll be a real test of our character. I'm actually pleased. Bangladesh was too easy. This is a nice wake-up call before Australia.
Really silly decision to bat first. I hope they don't keep getting such brain fades in Australia.

Pant gone. Might as well declare at 39/8 and get NZ to bat while the conditions are still favourable for bowling.

Imagine this. You are a NZ bowler. You come to India dreading to bowl here and are gifted with NZ conditions first match in the series and you utterly destroy the Indian batting at their home.

What a dream start to the series.!
NZ feeling all their X'mas Diwali Id, GurParab jayanti and Hannkkah has come at once!

My.god is this match in India or the waca of the 80s.

Please please score 60 runs. Otherwise this will go down as the greatest humiliation of all time.....

Bumrah has come out. Poor guy has to score runs when his batsmen utterly failed miserably.

He also leaves, he is more interested in bowling 40-9

This is utter humilation for Rohit and Gambhir

Indian posters have run away and are in hiding.. :yasir

Now Bumrah the great has to come out and get all wickets alone.. poor guy.

Lol hahah in this thread Indians were laughing and saying that 36 all out is in danger but now they have gone into hiding. Hahahah

I don't know why the Indians are not declaring exposing the strike bowlers to get injured.

Which clown is the Indian captain again ?

Back