India v New Zealand | 1st Test | Bengaluru | October 16-20 | Match Discussion

images

and here is he, right on cue...
did'nt see you at all after Bangla had us at 6 for 100 or whatever and we recovered....in the first test, or in the second kanpur test....
So us not doing well, is right up your street to walk in and put the boot in...aaiye janaab....
default settings...
all that is remaining is your other ter-m(i)ate MPwhatever ....
this is your dream sequence- your territory...
as they said in DDLJ - Jaa simran jaa... :ua

several of us here mate....
but have no hopes of revenge.....NZ is gonna bury us with runs....
only hope is rain to get us out of this test...
Thats what a realistic Indianfan would say.

But if the sun comes out, India is capable of destroying NZ in the second innings (this is what an opposition fan would say and think)

Fun game!

and here is he, right on cue...
did'nt see you at all after Bangla had us at 6 for 100 or whatever and we recovered....in the first test, or in the second kanpur test....
So us not doing well, is right up your street to walk in and put the boot in...aaiye janaab....
default settings...
all that is remaining is your other ter-m(i)ate MPwhatever ....
this is your dream sequence- your territory...
as they said in DDLJ - Jaa simran jaa... :ua
Didn't even watch a single ball of India vs Bangladesh test series. Stop crying now. :inti

How many Tests have New Zealand ever won in India? It can’t be that many.

Huge chance for them here.

Didn't even watch a single ball of India vs Bangladesh test series. Stop crying now. :inti
off course you will say that....your ecosystems dream sequence was us loosing the finals of T20WC and him attending,
both did'nt happen and it was you crying then....as you lost your chance...
lastly, am not crying now....jsut giving credit where due to the opposition bowlers here without the agenda...

Actually I'm traveling so just following scorecard here and there .

Mata rani ke darshan ke liye gya hu
How could you even think of traveling during an ongoing Test match? You are not allowed to miss watching them. Don’t you realize there are people who track which matches you watch here? :kp :inti

arre neighbours yeh kya hora ha hai???
prodigious swing from cloud cover or something?
Damp pitch, overcast condition. Would have been difficult for any time. Needed someone like Dean Elgar to hold one end. One or two rash shots but extremely challenging surface, won't be surprised of NZ get AO under 100

off course you will say that....your ecosystems dream sequence was us loosing the finals of T20WC and him attending,
both did'nt happen and it was you crying then....as you lost your chance...
lastly, am not crying now....jsut giving credit where due to the opposition bowlers here without the agenda...
First of all, I have no reason to lie to a troll like you. If I say I didn’t watch those Test matches, you will just have to accept it. Missing an India vs Bangladesh series isn’t a big deal.

Secondly, you are the one getting worked up here. I posted a meme, wasn’t even talking to you, and yet you show up like a whining child, venting all your frustrations at me.

I am not your punching bag that you can keep taking swings at whenever you feel like it. Go ahead and sulk in the corner like you always do. Hopefully, I have put you in place once again. :inti

There is still a lot of time to go in this test match but for now lets ( temporarily) savour the egg on the faces of the Indian troll factory who made racist jokes against bangladeshis and mocked Pakistan.

First of all, I have no reason to lie to a troll like you. If I say I didn’t watch those Test matches, you will just have to accept it. Missing an India vs Bangladesh series isn’t a big deal.

Secondly, you are the one getting worked up here. I posted a meme, wasn’t even talking to you, and yet you show up like a whining child, venting all your frustrations at me.

I am not your punching bag that you can keep taking swings at whenever you feel like it. Go ahead and sulk in the corner like you always do. Hopefully, I have put you in place once again. :inti
Lol....'your place' and agenda has been repeated punched here...
Peace out...because you will be on this thread like a rash as we are loosing.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHGA

Ho gi Tasali. This better fix your ego's on your goat team. Oh man, can't wait for the BGT thrashing.

Bundled out for 46 must he a new record 🤣🤣.

So much for the current india > Classic Australia drama.

I kept telling these morons over and over and over kei sabar karo, don't overrate your team, Don't consider them unbeatable goats.

But no, they all pack like vultures over and over.

Good. Now bring in Bumrah and Siraj and let the NZ batters have it while the conditions are still bowler friendly.

I kept telling these morons over and over and over kei sabar karo, don't overrate your team, Don't consider them unbeatable goats.

But no, they all pack like vultures over and over.
If any of the teams you support, had your consistency, both would be winning more than loosing...

Good. Now bring in Bumrah and Siraj and let the NZ batters have it while the conditions are still bowler friendly.
It will be sunny now.

I dont care about odi wc or eve. T 20.

Test losses are never good. Test bilaterals is what matter most.

If any of the teams you support, had your consistency, both would be winning more than loosing...
Australia just went on their 2nd longest streak? Wdym? And your team got wrecked by NZ which is my main after Aus?

It use to be

1) Aus
2) Pak
3) NZ

But now it's just aus and NZ because I stopped supporting pak as soon as Misbah came back in 2020?

Lol minnow nation fan's are came out of their caves .

Sabar karo abhi

Last time they lost their marbles at India getting a low score, they all ended up going into a hiding with eggs all over their faces couple of weeks later lmao..

Back