India v Pakistan | 3rd Test | Bangalore | Day 1 | 8/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
India cant play in dippers look at Asif and gul they took wickets by indippers

Arafat has got wickets because hes bowled full and around off-stick which is ideal for this pitch!

the true passionist said:
Yuvraj.."the great test player" ducking awkwardly.

Shoaib would love to bowl at Yuvraj-Ganguly combo.

Ganguly is mentally tough. He is in a completely different league than Yuvi even though he looks awkward against short bowling.

hate to sound greedy but one more before lunch would be nice. Cmon Shoaib.

Ganguly solid in defense, maybe akthar shud try few balls round the wicket!

7 overs and 3 wickets for Arafat. What a debut. One more wicket would make it perfect.

iZeeshan said:
7 overs and 3 wickets for Arafat. What a debut. One more wicket would make it perfect.

Let's make it 2 more for him. Thats all we need before we wrap them up.

Four legbyes and lunch!

India 65/4

Pakistan session we need to finish india off in next session thou!

Idiotic hand raising by Shoaib while running up.

He is not playing school level cricket here that the batsmen will get distracted. These are guys with years of experience.

The idiot would be better served pitching the ball up a little more, what a waste this last spell was.

hope pitch will be better after lunch. It was little uneven in the first session and there was swing too. I thought dravid's wicket was crucial. he threw away his wicket. he shud have played safely atleast till lunch. anyway good bowling from pakistan for a change in this series.

Party has just started....

It's going to be fun when Pakistan comes for batting. I believe 2nd innings for India is going to be the KEY for this match. If they mess up like they did now, you got the series squared.

Well start by Pakistan. Typical India... (so far...).

phoenix-suns said:
hope pitch will be better after lunch. It was little uneven in the first session and there was swing too. I thought dravid's wicket was crucial. he threw away his wicket. he shud have played safely atleast till lunch. anyway good bowling from pakistan for a change in this series.
I see you missed the first test

rkk said:
It's going to be fun when Pakistan comes for batting. I believe 2nd innings for India is going to be the KEY for this match. If they mess up like they did now, you got the series squared.

Well start by Pakistan. Typical India... (so far...).

abhi se rona shoru kar diya...show some fight 'Team India'

if pak cant play their lollipop fast bowler's like Pathan and Sishant or whatever his name is...they shud start play carom-board instead then...

Boys_played_well said:
Idiotic hand raising by Shoaib while running up.

He is not playing school level cricket here that the batsmen will get distracted. These are guys with years of experience.

The idiot would be better served pitching the ball up a little more, what a waste this last spell was.
Calm down. He did it once that over.

It's Shoaib, the funny man.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
some loser guy on zee sports...just called arafat mediocre...wah
it's ATul Wassam. just heard it. actually he's pissed at kumble's decision.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
ye ***? he took 3 wickets and hes a mediocre bowler. and not playing tanvir was the biggest mistake ??

UsmanhailsAfridi said:

Abhi nahin royenge to kab royenge?

Anyway, based on the past 'performance' of some Pakistan fans, hum kisi se kam nahin.

Sahi...

I could hope that miracles can happen. But not in Bangalore - we aren't very lucky there... and _fighting_ spirit is not in the genes I guess.

From this point, India will fight for _moral victory_.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:

UsmanhailsAfridi said:

I was just going to post about this arsse wipe. His name is Attual Wassan and you are right he is a complete loser who played a few tests and was then discarded like a used you know what. Poor guy is bitter.

sohaibsyed said:
ye ***? he took 3 wickets and hes a mediocre bowler. and not playing tanvir was the biggest mistake ??
he did not call anyone mediacore. he said arafat is just a medium pacer.

Cryin Out Loud said:
Abhi nahin royenge to kab royenge?

Anyway, based on the past 'performance' of some Pakistan fans, hum kisi se kam nahin.

look at our team man..we have been struggling...indian fans make their team seems like 2nd best in the world always...so i have no sympathy really

slix10 said:
Calm down. He did it once that over.

It's Shoaib, the funny man.

I think it's unsportsmanlike. You want to get a guy out - do it with your bowling skills, not by making faces at him like a 5 year old.

phoenix-suns said:
:))) Indian are in deep trouble .Still pakistanis are angry God only knows for what .

phoenix-suns said:

yes he did. he said that a mediocre bowler like arafat is looking like some other bowler. i didnt hear the other name. but basically he implied quite frankly that arafat is mediocre.

Boys_played_well said:
I think it's unsportsmanlike. You want to get a guy out - do it with your bowling skills, not by making faces at him like a 5 year old.

i liked it....ganguly is such a brat...he has a big ego...and i thought it was funny when should did that...haha

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
look at our team man..we have been struggling...indian fans make their team seems like 2nd best in the world always...so i have no sympathy really

who is the second best team now? England?

Currently not much difference between england and india. infact india beat england recently in england.

I hate to be pessemistic, but this great start will be thrown away somehow.

This is a terrible start by Pakistan. We are worse than Zimbabwe. India are well in control of this game.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:

I'm just joking. I don't get stressed out with my team any more.

phoenix-suns said:

Currently not much difference between england and india. infact india beat england recently in england.

england 2nd best team??? based on what...the ICC rankings...england is 2nd there bc of their 2005 ashes win...i think england is crap...crap ODI team crap Test team...

i think when you are so bad that Australia can pretty much sweep you at will..then you shouldn't be calling yourself 2nd best....in my opinion...just shut your mouth and try to be better....too much smalk and no real work

Hash said:
This is a terrible start by Pakistan. We are worse than Zimbabwe. India are well in control of this game.
u never know. it's still very eraly to predict what u r saying. so, my advice is hold on to it. ;)

sohaibsyed said:
yes he did. he said that a mediocre bowler like arafat is looking like some other bowler. i didnt hear the other name. but basically he implied quite frankly that arafat is mediocre.

infact atul is praising arafat. he bowled in right areas. he implied that shoib and sami have pace still could not trouble the batsman whereas arafat with mediumpace by bowling int he right area, he troubled the batsmen and got 3 wickets.

you guys have some kind of complex or what?

phoenix-suns said:
infact atul is praising arafat. he bowled in right areas. he implied that shoib and sami have pace still could not trouble the batsman whereas arafat with mediumpace by bowling int he right area, he troubled the batsmen and got 3 wickets.

yea later on he did say he bowled well...better they say that the word out of the mouth never comes back...

he called him mediocre first up

phoenix-suns said:

South Africa. No doubt.

Excellent session for Pakistan. The bowlers seem pumped up as do the fielders.

Some innovation from the skipper too. I thought generally Pak bowlers bowled in the right areas and better channels.

A very slow wicket though.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
england 2nd best team??? based on what...the ICC rankings...england is 2nd there bc of their 2005 ashes win...i think england is crap...crap ODI team crap Test team...

i think when you are so bad that Australia can pretty much sweep you at will..then you shouldn't be calling yourself 2nd best....in my opinion...just shut your mouth and try to be better....too much smalk and no real work

Did you read my post? or just saw the first line and replied?

I was asking who is the second best team. in ICC ranking, england are the second and india on the third.

phoenix-suns said:

man i dont have a recording or i woudlve posted it for u. i can gurantee u he said a mediocre bowler like arafat is starting to look like some other bowler. newayz its not something to start such a big argument about. whatever he said after sure he did. But intially he did call him a mediocre bowlwe.

Good seesion for Pak lets hope they can turn it into a good.

Most impressive is that they have not allowed too many free runs

phoenix-suns said:
Did you read my post? or just saw the first line and replied?

I was asking who is the second best team. in ICC ranking, england are the second and india on the third.

i was just giving my opinion bout england...not saying that you called england 2nd best

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
yea later on he did say he bowled well...better they say that the word out of the mouth never comes back...

he called him mediocre first up

LOL

Alright man. He called him mediacore. If a crap (worser than mediacore) bowler like sami gets selected ahead of arafat then nothing wrong in calling him a mediacore bowler.

phoenix-suns said:
Why south africa? just becos they beat Pak 2-0 recently?

when did they beat us 2-0? :20:

slix10 said:
Are you going by ICC rankings? Or talent?

Both ICC and Talent. I dont think SA have done that well outside SA recently except against PAK. But these days Pak have been losing to every country these days.

phoenix-suns said:

I quote the guy as referring to Arafat as "even a mediocre medium pacer like Arafat is looking like Hadlee."

I've no problems with that. Just funny that this mediocre "medium pacer" is bowling in the 140s on debut - faster than most Indian bowlers.

LightSpeedGT said:
I quote the guy as referring to Arafat as "even a mediocre medium pacer like Arafat is looking like Hadlee."

I've no problems with that. Just funny that this mediocre "medium pacer" is bowling in the 140s on debut - faster than most Indian bowlers.

and actually making indian great best batting lineup looking like 'well i don't know whats the word...ooo MEDIOCRE'

so full of it....

to quote someone who i was speaking to yesterday 'india is the best man..what is USA....USA is half the size of India'.... :))) ....i didnt feel like telling him the truth....

LightSpeedGT said:

Is he not a medium pacer? Sreesanth and RP Singh bowl are as fast as Arafat. They too bowl around 140s.

SAF have been pretty good in IND.

It is 3-3 in IND for them.

They lost the series against india when toured last time. Last time they won was 7 yrs ago. I am talking about current team not the days of Donald, cronje, etc.,

lets not get too glib we did well in the first session thats it, india are agood team with good and they can hit back too

phoenix-suns said:
They lost the series against india when toured last time. Last time they won was 7 yrs ago. I am talking about current team not the days of Donald, cronje, etc.,

Anyways SAF are a better all-round team that ENG.

IND is a good test team as well especially with such a strong batting line up. In terms of pace bowling there's lot to be done.

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
and actually making indian great best batting lineup looking like 'well i don't know whats the word...ooo MEDIOCRE'

so full of it....

to quote someone who i was speaking to yesterday 'india is the best man..what is USA....USA is half the size of India'.... :))) ....i didnt feel like telling him the truth....

China should be No1 team in the world. BTW why Australia which have 1/3 of population of Pakistan are number 1 and pak are no 7 above WI

Imy said:
lets not get too glib we did well in the first session thats it, india are agood team with good and they can hit back too

no doubt...India is a good team and has been playing really well...i expect a fight back from them in the 2nd session

phoenix-suns said:
China should be No1 team in the world. BTW why Australia which have 1/3 of population of Pakistan are number 1 and pak are no 7 above WI

oye yaar...you messed up the joke...he wasn't talking about the cricket teams.... :)) ....he was just talking bout the 2 countries in general...

phoenix-suns said:

True!

India has all the cricketing nations populations combined X 4 yet we know where they are. :)

Anyways SAF are a better all-round team that ENG.

IND is a good test team as well especially with such a strong batting line up. In terms of pace bowling there's lot to be done.

ICC Ranking says India are the third best team. Somebody mentioned in his post that indians are acting as if they are the second best team in the world. Being 3rd in the list and beat England recently, nothing wrong in acting like second best team.

phoenix-suns said:
ICC Ranking says India are the third best team. Somebody mentioned in his post that indians are acting as if they are the second best team in the world. Being 3rd in the list and beat England recently, nothing wrong in acting like second best team.

not acting...fans calling India 2nd best team all the time...anyways lets watch some cricket mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back