India v Sri Lanka [ Match 20/Group B] - Updates

over the bowlers head for FOUR.. 18-0, bad over from Vass... 8 offthe over

Yes....

C'mon Sri Lanka. Let's see Cricinfo bathed in black tonight.

Time for the hyped Indian stars to stand up and be counted. It really is do or die.

Are they men or mice?

Stay tuned :D

Last edited:
Good over from Malinga, 90 mph short one in there somewhere, India 27-1

Dilhara Fernando into the attack replacing Malinga,

First ball WIDE

Ganguly out :( ct at mid off off Vaas
43-2 after 10.5 over need 212 from 39.1 @ 5.4

India are on the way out .. too bad Gangu got out :( oh well .. at least India is now doomed .. Tendlya is pathetic under pressure ..

The game is playing out exactly as the concerns I had voiced earlier for India. The first 3 are not giving a good start for india. Which puts undue pressure on the middle order and they collapse trying to accelerate the scoring. Ganguly 7 from 23 balls. Would have been better if he had got 20 more runs and got out.

the great man is gone.
I am glad I took him out of my Fantasy team just in time.

Tendulkar performed as expected. All upto Dravid/ Yuvi/ Sehwag now. Need a 100 runs partnership now.

oh my god tendulkar bowled.what a delivery by fernanado 90 plus mph came back in.what an effort by the lankans in flat conditions

oh boy dravid will play so slow that by the time he gets to 50 the game would be over.

Such a shame that this world cup has been so bad for us otherwise I would have really enjoyed this game.

But I don't even feel like watching it.

Boy, i never knew Lankans got a bowler who can bowl around 90 M/h...great bowling

immubhai said:
Boy, i never knew Lankans got a bowler who can bowl around 90 M/h...great bowling
Maharoof can touch 90 but Malinga bowls at 90

usman917 said:
Oh crap Tendulkar out, Lanka gonna lose now

mad or what? its all over for india ..

i'm sad but hopeful .. hopeful that we now realize just how pathetic the team really is with half of them well past thier prime ... we need big changes .. just like in the pakistani team .. need to drop a bunch of these fairweather bullys (tendulkar is number 1)

It was Fernando who cleaned up Tendulkar. He got it upto 92 mph. Super stuff from him.

sehvag will be the next victim the way hes thrashing his bulla about.

Pitch lovely to bat on it seems. Just a 100 run partnership is needed. Once we need < 100 runs, it won't be that tough.

that was one hell of a delivery,bowled at 92mph, tendu was late on it.this is a great effort by lankans considering that wicket is not doing that much now as it was in the first innings.i think its still an open match.

murali has done VERY well against the so-called best players of spin .. lol .. i think only gangu had a decent record against him .. being a lefty its easier for him .. dravid is the worst of the so-called best players of spin ..

bring back sidhu .. i remember sidhu clobbering multiple successive sixes off a novice mutthiah back in the early 90s

india is going to win this match...without a doubt...so cheer up indian fans! it is a foregone conclusion that india is going to win, the rest is just details!

Salman said:
Tendulkar GONE!!!!!!

INDIA GOING HOME!!!!!!

That might well be the Tendu's last world cup match ever, what a way to bow out, congrats Tendu, well done.

Dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!, oh s***, its all happening!, a very tense Indian fan here.

Playa said:
That might well be the Tendu's last world cup match ever, what a way to bow out, congrats Tendu, well done.

I hope it is .. but the fact is he is not even 34 yet and most of the great batsmen have continued till 37/38 yrs so who knows .. personally i've had enough of him .. he is AWESOME when things are hunky dory for India .. otherwise .. probably has given indians the MAXIMUM number of let downs when the chips are down .. like today!

sehwag and yuvraj will win India this match.

apuraja said:
I hope it is .. but the fact is he is not even 34 yet and most of the great batsmen have continued till 37/38 yrs so who knows .. personally i've had enough of him .. he is AWESOME when things are hunky dory for India .. otherwise .. probably has given indians the MAXIMUM number of let downs when the chips are down .. like today!

The people back home in India will be waiting for India's plane to arrive, they will target Tendu and Dravid, sad.

Back