India v Sri Lanka [ Match 20/Group B] - Updates

You sri lankanas supporters just watch out, sehwag and Dravid are going to destroy Murali and Malinga

siddharth said:
jinxing going on :)))

if thats all it take to jinx your players, let me add a few more names.
Dravid, Dhoni, Harbajahn, Zaherr, Munaf, Sehwag and Yuvraj will win India this game. There, now u guys are fcuk@d in the a$$. :))) :))) :)))

Hammad said:
india is going to win this match...without a doubt...so cheer up indian fans! it is a foregone conclusion that india is going to win, the rest is just details!

looking that wat at the moment, 2 more wicket and India are in a bit of trouble

If Dhoni win s the game - will the ***** who trashed his house, go and fix it up at their expense?

Bangladesh nervous right now.
Ind needs 147 to win from 23.4 overs @ 6.2 with 6 wickets in hand

All good for India at the moment, but soon as they lose another wicket, it will be all over for them.

Yuvraj has been their best player for about a year. He'll do it single handed

Oxy said:
If Dhoni win s the game - will the ***** who trashed his house, go and fix it up at their expense?

:))) :)))

atleast i hope after this debacle the indian board resigns, selectors resign .. tendlya and agarkar and kumble hang up their boots ..

dravid steps down as captain .. make gangu captain for 1 year and dhoni VC with the idea of promoting him to captain in a year or two at the latest

get rid of the slow-medium pacers .. tell munaf to show us his supposed 150kmph balls or be dropped (140kmph bhi chalega if he can do it consistently)

drop consistent losers like uttappa (reminds me of a yummy south indian dish) .. bhajji ... tell shewag to lose 15kgs and play in UK/county cricket so he can learn to be a bit consistent ..

what else? have d-company pop off chappel

oops ;)

i didn't really mean the last one .. ok maybe i did but not in real life ;)

oh and i forgot the most important .. bring yuvraj at the top of the order .. 1 down!!!

Last edited:
what happens if india lose todays match and sri lanka is knocked out at super 8 stage.

no more color!!

loss of viewership is 1.4 billion. probably like 85 % of viewership.

we can then have our little tri nation series in the sub-continent :)

Dhoni has great ablity to singlehandly win matches don't discount him out guys and Dravid is looking extremely good.

purplehaze said:
One more wicket and it will be bye bye India. Pitch still excellent to bat on.

abbe edde ... pitch still excellent to bat on? rofl .. is that a joke?! lol

infamous9383 said:
Dhoni has great ablity to singlehandly win matches don't discount him out guys and Dravid is looking extremely good.

the 2 guys i jinxed are gone already, now its your turn.

infamous9383 said:

Dhoni cant play his shots, if he goes, Sri Lanka have won, if he doesnt play his shots, run rate will sky, so in a loss/loss situation.

W63L35 said:
...you wanna bet anand?? Sehwag will kill SL!

Shahid A said:
:))) :))) :))) :)))
Sehwag! :))

Well Shahida, you were laughing.......Sehwag's innings may win the match for India...!!! So far he is the highest scorer!

i completely agree with your assessment, i am sure dhoni can single handedly deliver. just a couple of 6's from dhoni will change the complexion of the game.

Oxy said:
girti huey deewaron ko
aik dhaka aur do

kashmiri said:
i completely agree with your assessment, i am sure dhoni can single handedly deliver. just a couple of 6's from dhoni will change the complexion of the game.

Not today mate. Out first ball.

kashmiri said:

He can do that in the dressing room now. :)))

I think the hundreds of Indian fans who have travelled to the Caribbean had better ring their bosses and ask if they can cancel their leave :)

If I was Chappel, I would be looking to take the next flight out to Australia.

I expect Dravid to play the innings of his life. He is a match winner.

Dhoni WALKED before Aleem Dar gave him out LBW!!! :20: :20: :20:

Back