Status
Not open for further replies.

sada90

First Class Star
Runs
starting tonight
its gonna be thriller
australia is gonna win

Yes, as Down2Earth said it's not the first warm up match. Still should be good practice for both teams. Especially Australia.

On a side note. Guptill scored a century, he'll be the one to watch out for this tournament.

50,000 spectators for a warm up match which is unofficial and will see 12 players from either side (11 batting, 11 bowling)!

Reminds me of the India-Pakistan warm up match before the 2009 WC, the stadium was jam packed and the intensity was as good as an int'l match.

Are the stats from these matches officially counted for in the players LOI stats?

Are the stats from these matches officially counted for in the players LOI stats?

No, they are not.

All warm-up games are not recorded as official matches.

Thus, the stats are discarded as obsolete.

No, they are not.

All warm-up games are not recorded as official matches.

Thus, the stats are discarded as obsolete.

Thanks, I thought It didn't but with this all hype, I thought may be these matches had some meaning to them after all. I'm glad these matches arent being televised or are they? I know yesterdays matches werent but considering this is a biggest encounter yet, some indian channel may show it?

Love the way cricindia have an entire preview up for this warm up. :)))

I'll catch the second innings. If it were a Pakistan match then I'd wake up at 4 but not for this.

match starting at 1 am..
ah
in 3 hrs ..
normally i sleep at 12 lol.
need to change my timing

According to cricinfo the match starts in 4 hours and 18 minutes.

oh thats good then i can get up around 6 and watch 2nd inning..
who is broadcasting match
willow?? skysports?//

Its sunday tomorrow but I still cant wake till 4am. I will sleep but will catch up with second innings.

Would be nice if India loses. :p

Such expectations from a warm-up game? I guess the WC is finally here!

Austrlia should not risk Brett Lee.
An attack Tait, Jhonson and Booligner will be good enough for the indian superstars!

Hazy news filtering in from the arena. It appears all 15 can bat and bowl.

Cricinfo correction.

Hazy news filtering in from the arena. It appears all 15 players can be used, with 11 batting and 11 fielding. So different mix can be used and you can test everyone out.

All 15 players can be used-

11 batting, 11 bowling

So the first big match about to start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Although a warm up but you do know both teams will go out to win

Pretty good crowd for a warm-up. The stadium is slowly filling up.

WHY THE HELL ISNT SRT PLAYING ???? he has played 2 ODI's since his score of 200 he should be getting as much practice as he can. iI something going on under the carpets here like a serious injury?

MirPur+Stadium.png

Venue of the World Cup 2011 Opener!!! :)

I think [EDIT by Mods] is badly injured

Last edited by a moderator:
I think [EDIT by Mods] is badly injured

Sachin does not to warm himself to start his world cup campaign. Its better not to use him in warm-up matches and keep him safe from injuries. And it also giving him some time to recover from his current injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Nothing Personal, But Indian Kit is looking like Night-Guard's Uniform using by The Night-Guards Here in Dhaka City.. :D

Maiden Over... I think speed gun is not clocking it right.. showing it in late 130s... those were quick deliveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back