India vs England | 4th Test | Nagpur | 16/12/12 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
India will resume their 1st innings at 297/8 and will look to reduce the 33 run deficit as much as possible.

England will want to wrap this innings up quickly.

30 run lead for India.
England bowled out for 150..... Dharmasena with best bowling figures.
Indian gets 120 for the loss of 4 wickets and wins!

India needs to declare within the first 10 overs of the day, with whatever they have in hand, and try to bowl out England for under 250 before lunch tomorrow.

If they can do this 250 in 2 and a half sessions is pretty much chaseable.

Good field to Ashwin. Defensive enough to not allow a four, especially on this pitch, and let him have singles that he wont take for the first four balls.

India needs to declare within the first 10 overs of the day, with whatever they have in hand, and try to bowl out England for under 250 before lunch tomorrow.

If they can do this 250 in 2 and a half sessions is pretty much chaseable.

India will (and should) keep batting until the lead is at least 200.

What the...

they should either get out...or try to score runs..what is the point of blocking here?

They need to hit out now and try to bowl out England ASAP

Stupid tactics from India.

Hit out and go for the win. At this rate, it will only be a draw :facepalm:

rubbish tactics from india!!im confused are england playing for a draw or india

I don't agree with the Indian or English tactics. England is 2-1 up in the series, they need not be this defensive. India on the other hand is playing into their hands. They need to hit out, get wat they can and think abt bowling england out

I don't agree with the Indian or English tactics. England is 2-1 up in the series, they need not be this defensive. India on the other hand is playing into their hands. They need to hit out, get wat they can and think abt bowling england out

This is perfect plan by India.When England goes ultra defensive they fold very easily in batting.

Dhoni is a master strategist.

Strange from England they didnt bowled Anderson much yesterday when they needed wickets but bowling him now when they are defensive :)))

India must be going in with a plan. We should not be impatient. Dhoni must have a plan :D

Looked like Monty was sorry for getting that wicket.

140.1 Panesar to Ojha, OUT, he has bowled him. To the shock and horror of England. It's a wicket they don't want. Prior and Monty are not excited even a little bit. Short of a length, turning in, hits the forearm, ricochets into the stumps. The best thing that could have happened for India

PP Ojha b Panesar 3 (32b 0x4 0x6) SR: 9.37

:))

Did Botham just say that India will declare after this over??? Maaaan.. Dhoni must trust Dharmasena too much!

India should have accelerated and then declared.

Declaration is good. But the slow play this morning is stupid.

77 overs left in the day today .......... If India get Eng all out today , they can win.

I have some some bad test skippers overs the years, but after watching dhoni in england/aus and now this series he must rank with the worst tacticians test cricket has seen.

India should've showed more intent but nevertheless good they declared.

I have some some bad test skippers overs the years, but after watching dhoni in england/aus and now this series he must rank with the worst tacticians test cricket has seen.

..and yet according to some lunatics, he is better captain than Imran.

i think thats bad move. ashwin should have gone after the bowler. india should have taken leads if they can.

i think time was factor. india do not want to loss time.

-WL mode on- Dharmasena Dharmasena Dharamsena Dharmasena...90 times.....Dharamsena. -WL mode off-

Wait till this test is over... everybody will be chanting ...

Dharmasena Dharmasena Dharamsena Dharmasena...

If only there was a way to stop people from posting non creative nonsense posts right from the start of the thread with almost zero provocation....it is like a little kid screaming for attention!!!!

If only there was a way to stop people from posting non creative nonsense posts right from the start of the thread with almost zero provocation....it is like a little kid screaming for attention!!!!

No. When I want attention, I go to ww-w.IndiaPassion.net..... why would I need to get attention from my fellow countrymen..... it would be totally stupid of me to stay at my team's forum! Wouldn't it?

Finally its proved that only one team is playing for win.

Now time to run thru this lineup..

Get cook out its all over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back