India VS England | Under 19 World Cup | Bert Sutcliffe Oval| 21/1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
India really seem to be on top.

On a side night Sohaib this thread seemed to get further then we thot it would :))

As of right now, chances of us playing England in the QF seem more likely.

Strange tactic used here by the Indians with the opening ballers bowling out 18/20 of their alloted overs...worked so far but lets see if the regret it later on in the match. If one of these batsmen now manage to get set and play till the end...especially Javid...think there is a very high chance that they might regret it

cricfan967 said:
Private Message me if you want too.
private messaging not working for me
can you send it to me as a private message??
that would be great

cricfan967 said:
and if they win are india out?

Who ever wins qualifies top of the group and faces WI in the QF and who ever looses ends up 2nd in the group and faces Pak in the QF

It's pretty balanced at the moment I think.

India are probably have their noses slightly ahead.

A wicket here and I say India are definately on top.

At the same time if England really push it they can get another 50-60 runs in these last 8 overs.

Just saw argubaly the best piece of fielding in a long long looong time

English batsman have stepped up a gear and are trashing the bowlers! Come on! Just reading about the IPL is geting me extreamly pd off and want the indians to get slaughtered! If pak play ind in teh QF that will be a heated match!

are u online right now?? I need to talk to u...
delete ur MSN info

One of the posters in this thread mentioned how the Indian's may regret bowling there two best bowlers all the way through.

Well whoever said it was spot on. Give yourself a bat on the back. The Indian bowlers getting slaughtered here.

Juggernaut said:
One of the posters in this thread mentioned how the Indian's may regret bowling there two best bowlers all the way through.

Well whoever said it was spot on. Give yourself a bat on the back. The Indian bowlers getting slaughtered here.

Talha

TalhaSyed said:
Strange tactic used here by the Indians with the opening ballers bowling out 18/20 of their alloted overs...worked so far but lets see if the regret it later on in the match. If one of these batsmen now manage to get set and play till the end...especially Javid...think there is a very high chance that they might regret it

Juggernaut said:

100* for stokes. gotta give it to him a remarkable recovary here by Eng

Stokes is out but hes really done his job and given his team a very good chance here. also seems to be raining a bit there if the game gets rained off Eng are ahed of Ind on NRR so Pak will play Ind in the QF

and now im away to sleep guys gotta wake up in just 5 hours.

Take Care all and good night :)

Thing is even after the first replay it was abundantly clear Rafiq took the catch despite the batsman being in the way. Then the second camera angle confirmed that. However when you see them go to replay after replay, no matter how much it should be out, you know they aren't giving it.

Damn.

What's happening to India? I expected them to chase this with a bit more conviction.

The funnies bit is how much Manjreykar was bigging this team up so much and they're struggling.

India chocking is not good for Pakistan. With our spin (lack of pace) attack, we need to play Eng in the quarter final, not India. Let Aus or SA take care of India.

sali said:
India chocking is not good for Pakistan. With our spin (lack of pace) attack, we need to play Eng in the quarter final, not India. Let Aus or SA take care of India.

Agreed.

But I guess to be the best you have to beat all comers.

sali said:

Why?

We should be able to beat India.

Well Pakistan can beat India :

1. Ahmed Shehzad
2. Babar Azam
3. Rameez Aziz
4. Ahsan Ali
5. Azeem Ghumman
6. Mohammed Waqas (Keeper)
7. Hammad Azam
8. Sarmad Bhatti
9. Usman Qadir