Not open for further replies.

TalhaSyed

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
IndVSEng|U19 World Cup|Bert Oval|21/1/10|PAK TO PLAY LOOSER IN QF

India VS England

Game starts in 50 mins.

I know Pak aint playing so this thread might not get far but effects us in a big way as we play the loosers in this game.

So what are your predictions & who are you wanting to win/loose?

Last edited:
Thanks for making thread lol i was actually going to make 1 but backed out thinking no one would be commenting :)))

Sohaib-789 said:
I want england to win azem rafiq for a 5 wicket hall :p

Im kinda mixed i wanna see the boys trash Ind but i want it to be in the final like in 2006 :p yea im also afraid this thread wont get far speacialy after we go asleep but hey its an important game and being broadcasted so worth a shot :p

Yea il do well to last that long haha got lectures at 9 tmrw :( and im at hom rather then uni so gotta wake up at half 6

Inida win the Toss and choose to bowl

TalhaSyed said:
Yea il do well to last that long haha got lectures at 9 tmrw :( and im at hom rather then uni so gotta wake up at half 6

Inida win the Toss and choose to bowl

Aww Lol u might as well go after the 1st 5 overs :D

wudnt wnna be yawning in ur lecture!!

Sohaib-789 said:
Aww Lol u might as well go after the 1st 5 overs :D

wudnt wnna be yawning in ur lecture!!

Couple weeks ago fell asleep in the third row in the middle..that wasnt a good idea haha

very impressed with England team , some really classy bastmen & good bowlers .

watch out for Nathan Buck and Joe Root

wont be easy for us .

Starting to think that i hope Eng play pak in the fina so that Sky Sports have no excuse for not showing the next pak game whats so ever :p

jusarrived said:

wont be easy for us .

Yea i saw Buck a couple games ago was very impressive

jusarrived said:

wont be easy for us .

And dont forget Azeem rafiq

Sohaib-789 said:
Haha hope you were sat with someone you knew :D

Haha yea luckily..was studying how sounds get transfered into electrical waves so got woken up by my prof playing Kings Of Leon on his electric guitar about 3 meters away from me :))

TalhaSyed said:
Starting to think that i hope Eng play pak in the fina so that Sky Sports have no excuse for not showing the next pak game whats so ever :p

Lmaoo just what i was thinking

TalhaSyed said:
Haha yea luckily..was studying how sounds get transfered into electrical waves so got woken up by my prof playing Kings Of Leon on his electric guitar about 3 meters away from me :))

haha lool i was just asking some about uni lectures on msn and they said the funniest thing to happen was when everyone was quite the fat guy sat behind him let a big one off and the entire audience erupted in laughter :)))

Sohaib-789 said:
Spinnning all rounder pretty decent great replacement for Graeme Swann

wat about adil rashid and monty panesar :younis

Ayyub said:
wat about adil rashid and monty panesar :younis

Adil rashid is also good but azeem is more younger and rashid gives away a few to many runs.

Btw why u not online?

Did i upset you :D

Sohaib-789 said:
And monty blue moon panesar is not an all rounder hes just a tweaker

he is 100 time better than :ajmal in test cricket

Sohaib-789 said:
Adil rashid is also good but azeem is more younger and rashid gives away a few to many runs.

Btw why u not online?

Did i upset you :D

not mood of msn chatting dude let discuss match :moyo

wow sky sports is showing.. finaly

i think in the whole tour there is onyl one ground where the camras things are located

poor captaincy , that would have been straight into second slips which was just taken off

jusarrived said:
poor captaincy , that would have been straight into second slips which was just taken off

is there any online link?

i cba to go downstairs and watch it

Saurabh Netravalkar seems to be a good prospect for us.

Just got friends over so not commenting much but Ind seem to be on top atm hows the pitch playing?

Indian pacers have done good so far in this series

match summary so far:

swing-miss-swing-miss-swing-miss-swing-boundary

The new harbhajan comes into attack. He seems very young.

Is this England side supposed to be good - ie. as in one of favorites to win the cup?

Javid looking the most solid so far, using his feet well to take swing and movement out of the equation

shaun3 said:
Javid looking the most solid so far, using his feet well to take swing and movement out of the equation

Yes
180 would be a pretty good score from this position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back