India vs South Africa | T20 WC | Group E | Durban | 20/9/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good decision by India. Good luck gen-next India -- show Sourav, Rahul, Sachin, Zaheer, Yuvi that India can do without them as well! Everything to play for ...

Karthik replacing Yuvi, billion dollar question from Indian fans- Can Karthik score 6 consecutive sixes? will be big shame if he can't!

purplehaze said:
Karthik replacing Yuvi, billion dollar question from Indian fans- Can Karthik score 6 consecutive sixes? will be big shame if he can't!

Thats like asking 'Can Salman Butt ever have a strike-rate of 100 in Twenty20s?'

Should be a cracking game. Shame Yuvraj is not playing.

India Team : V Sehwag, G Gambhir, RV Uthappa, MS Dhoni, RP Sharma, KD Karthik, Harbhajan Singh, Joginder Sharma, IK Pathan, S Sreesanth, RP Singh

harrybeg said:
India Team : V Sehwag, G Gambhir, RV Uthappa, MS Dhoni, RP Sharma, KD Karthik, Harbhajan Singh, Joginder Sharma, IK Pathan, S Sreesanth, RP Singh

Oh man, Joginder is gonna cost us :(

Uthappa needs to do well for us to have a good score, openers need the same start

I would like India to not loose any wicket till first 5 overs ... runs not that important for first 5 overs on this pitch!

purplehaze said:
Good decision by India. Good luck gen-next India -- show Sourav, Rahul, Sachin, Zaheer, Yuvi that India can do without them as well! Everything to play for ...

i dont know how good of an idea it is to have SA chase. Their probalby the best team batting 2nd in the world.

tmac4real said:
i dont know how good of an idea it is to have SA chase. Their probalby the best team batting 2nd in the world.

Yep, I think Dhoni got it wrong here

Even if a good score is 150 than we need at least 160 - 170

Hari Sombar said:
Yep, I think Dhoni got it wrong here

Even if a good score is 150 than we need at least 160 - 170

We need 25+ extra runs to make up for poor fielding

Loads of grass lol what a surprise. Yuvi not playing. 99.9999% India is going to lose this match.

Indians are seriously under dogs in this match. Almost like test match pitch.

SA gets a pitch for the quick bowlers. I thought ICC has control over pitches prepared?

More I am seeing Gambhir, more it's making me wonder why this guy is not part of ODI team? Atleast he deserves half the umber of chances Sehwag got!

and here Gambhir hits 4 runs

Sometimes it's good to have players without big reputation in side.
India beginnig to unleash ... 4 more!

This is terrible. Ball is rolling on the ground. Saffers seem to be desperate to go to next round. What kind of a pitch is this.

jackal786 said:
This is terrible. Ball is rolling on the ground. Saffers seem to be desperate to go to next round. What kind of a pitch is this.

worry not, they will bat on same pitch!

especially with Yuvraj out, Dhoni needs to step up to the plate. I was saying this before, but now that yuvi is out, it's a must!

Indian not bottling on a test pitch. Well done. This can be a pitch where you can be skittled for a low score if you don't play smart.

purplehaze said:
Good running by Indian opener since last 2 matches ...

let's not jinx it ;)

but yeah ind need to keep finding the gaps, they find the gaps it's almost automatic 4, outfield is fast. No neetd o take risks.

tmac4real said:
let's not jinx it ;)

but yeah ind need to keep finding the gaps, they find the gaps it's almost automatic 4, outfield is fast. No neetd o take risks.

:|

tmac4real said:
let's not jinx it ;)

lol

With Sehwag at the other end I think its a good idea to get Khaartick in now

But Kaarthick out now :6:

As long as Sehwag is there, anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back