Indian Visa for 2023 ICC World Cup

msb314

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Hey Everyone!

So my wife and I are seriously contemplating going to Ahmedabad (from USA..) to watch the India vs. Pakistan game :)

Flights / hotels are very expensive and we need to wait until the end of August until match tickets go on sale..

However, before all of that we need a visa. Being or Pakistani origin - we are not eligible to apply for the eVisa. Can someone please assist on the procedure to apply for a visit visa to India? What documentation is needed?

Thx

Hey Everyone!

So my wife and I are seriously contemplating going to Ahmedabad (from USA..) to watch the India vs. Pakistan game :)

Flights / hotels are very expensive and we need to wait until the end of August until match tickets go on sale..

However, before all of that we need a visa. Being or Pakistani origin - we are not eligible to apply for the eVisa. Can someone please assist on the procedure to apply for a visit visa to India? What documentation is needed?

Thx

I hope you get it.
American Pakistanis are known to be the best kind of Pakistanis.

You are welcome in India.

Hey Everyone!

Thx

Do you still hold a Pakistani passport?

Hey Everyone!

Thx
Please be safe there. Being in Gujarat in Narendra Modi stadium in a volatile cauldron of a Pakistan-India game somehow gives me the jeepers creepers.

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has lodged another formal protest with ICC over delays in visas for Pakistani journalists and absence of a visa policy for Pakistan fans for the ongoing World Cup 2023.

The PCB has also filed a complaint in respect of Inappropriate Conduct targeted at the Pakistan Squad during the India vs Pakistan Match held on 14th October 2023.

Back