Karachi Dolphins v Rawalpindi Rams | Super Eight T20 Cup | 20:00 PKT | 27/3/13

Sensible Cricket from Both Umars... They are Not Just Slogging.. They are getting the placements right and getting doubles and threes.....

Exactly. they are rotating strike. previous over no boundry and they still got 8 runs from it.... somebody teach this to our middle order :p .

Yup.. the same player who withstood the pressure for sometime with Babar Azam..

Yeah but the way babar azam played and ehsan too with the tail blistering knock. These two with waheed are looking good prospect for our future.

Lols kukri, he deserved that, why not send in Hammad?

amin bhai gone... guys dont give wickets too sami or else the selectors will think he bowled good and give him his 16th come back

maybe hammad should have avoided that single so he would have the last over to himself

oh man sami bowled 2 for 29.... now he will be in the squad bcz he bowled good and has pace :facepalm:

Poor umpiring, that was no ball clearly no?

That speed gun was showing Mohammed Sami at 130 and earlier showed Wahab at the same pace. You have to be pretty naive to trust the speed guns used in these matches.

Got better one. it showed junaid at 117kph consistently and spinners at 60 kph.

all out 157... anwar bowls a 4 for 32.... now lets see how kukkri uses hammad in bowling.

Got better one. it showed junaid at 117kph consistently and spinners at 60 kph.

Yup but i guess some people are just extremely gullible. Also i dont get this fuss about pace, Asif, Mcgrath, Philander all bowl/used to bowl around 120-130 but still they all are considered world class bowlers. If it was up to people like Shah_1 those guys would never have been selected.

Kuk kuk Kukroon koon..... I'm allrounder and Azam you are tailender.

Puk puk Paak yeh loo ek unda aaj ke liye

Back