Lahore Lions vs Karachi Dolphins | Final | Faysal Bank T20 Cup | Lahore | 16/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newton_fan

Local Club Captain
Runs
Players To watch : Afridi, Shahzaib,Umar akmal,Razzaq.

Supporting Lahore Lions because it is difficult to Beat a lion on his own homeland.

Watch the match online : http://www.cricklinx.com/faysalbankt20/

Toss : Lahore Lions won the toss elected to Bat first.

Last edited:
i am expecting that this thread will break the barrier of 2000 posts or even more !

Hope that, Today will be Maximum Member of PP on online breaking the previous record.

You can watch the final live on our site

http://www.cricklinx.com/faysalbankt20/

Remember we are just relaying this and not streaming this ourselves hence the very low quality, hopefully no one should have buffering issues though ofcourse we can not guarantee that as we are not the streamer of this particular stream!

Enjoy!!

Meh, can't and won't be able to stay up for this.

Karachi are plain and simple just going to maul the pussycats.

Have you ever Seen Afrdi Hitting 6 sixes?

Ladies and Gentlemen tonight is the night for that.Tonight you will see Razzaq,Shabbir Ahmed get bazookered out of the stadium by one and only Shahi afridi .He has played A Violent innings yesterday of 38 off just 12 deliveries.He will have a final laugh at all his haters tonight Insha Allah.Afridi's Inning will be the sole reason if Karachi manage to win this game tonight :afridi

^^^I will laugh if he walks back after an explosive innings of 0 (1)...law of averages mean Afridi is due to have one of those innings soon :)

^^^I will laugh if he walks back after an explosive innings of 0 (1)...law of averages mean Afridi is due to have one of those innings soon :)

I would be equally happy :afridi

one thing I can assure today, Pakistan will win today!

37940_157293884304685_156311677736239_341060_7525136_n.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DIpWb3vLrZM?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DIpWb3vLrZM?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

You do know :afridi never fails on bigger occasion.Afridi single-handedly won the semi final and final for Pakistan and he is gonna do the same for Karachi tonight :afridi

and you think thats his weaknesses, his magical 0 (1) is one of the reason, I am an Afridi Fan, if he starts scoring 40 off 12 and 50 off 15 then that means we get to see another kind of bradman.

expect an unexpected from this man, which is unexpected in it self :afridi

You do know :afridi never fails on bigger occasion.Afridi single-handedly won the semi final and final for Pakistan and he is gonna do the same for Karachi tonight :afridi

listen, when did you start sporting Lala, i can remember in another thrad, you were the opposite figure.

anyways welcome to our house, its truly is a lovely place to be in, but have you been to your GP, should have took some injections(if you are a starter).

I was there yesterday and watched the 2nd semi-final live. It was a full house with thousands of people waiting outside to get in. I can't imagine what the situation would be today. The stadium is gonna filled up pretty quickly...

Hope it will be a cracker of a game today and May the Lahorees win and bring glory to their CITY!

i hope it goes down to last ball, or else the trophy might be lifted in front of empty seats.

you know we Pakistanis, we dont like wasting our time in a meaningless way. :yk

Last edited:
listen, when did you start sporting Lala, i can remember in another thrad, you were the opposite figure.

anyways welcome to our house, its truly is a lovely place to be in, but have you been to your GP, should have took some injections(if you are a starter).

I never hated him as player but as a captain I don't like him.I was/is his fan but LALA's captaincy is not impressive.I personally don't like his captaincy.I started hating his captaincy after semi final lose against Aus.

Im heading there right now.If theres a huge line to get in already then ****.

Last edited:
Would be something if the Lions win in front of their own fans !

Looorioooon nikal laaaao apnay Sher chiryaaa ghar saaay..... Our dolphins are hungry :afridi

Karachi Dolphins squad
Afsar Nawaz, Ali Mudassar, Asad Shafiq, Azam Hussain, Daniyal Ahsan, Fahad Iqbal, Fawad Alam, Haaris Ayaz, Khalid Latif, Mohammad Sami, Mohammad Waqas, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Shahid Afridi*, Shahzaib Hasan, Sheharyar Ghani, Sohail Khan, Tanvir Ahmed, Tariq Haroon

Lahore Lions squad
Aamer Sajjad, Abdul Razzaq, Adnan Akmal†, Adnan Rasool, Ahmed Shehzad, Aizaz Cheema, Asif Khan, Imran Ali, Mohammad Hamza, Mohammad Irshad, Mohammad Yousuf*, Nasir Jamshed, Raza Ali Dar, Shabbir Ahmed, Sulaman Qadir, Umar Akmal, Wahab Riaz, Waqas Ahmed

Heavyweight clash !

COME ON SHERs!!! Lahore Lahore eyyy jinnay lahore ni vikhaya o jamya naii

Who is the man with the glasses in the studio ?

He is talking sense here.''Cricket has come back to the people''.

The two teams with most powerful batting line ups in the final. Should be a run feast hopefully!

Intresting to see how Razzaq and co bowl to shazaib etc... most bowlers have given him way to much width etc.. to free his arms and go after the bowling!

Excellent coverage from Geo Super.

''This is about creating opportunities for the youngsters''
''Cricket has come back to the people''

Theres something about gate revenue and match fees being donated to flood relief.

Intresting to see how Razzaq and co bowl to shazaib etc... most bowlers have given him way to much width etc.. to free his arms and go after the bowling!

They must be bowling very wide if they're giving Shahzaib Hasan of all people width !

Why whole Karachi is unable to produce a single reliable Off spinner?

Will Karachi go with Azam Hussain, or they go for Tariq Haroon?

Last edited:
lahore comes on to field for practice, a huge cheer by aleady huge numbers of people in ground :akhtar

What a spirit from Mirza Iqbal Baig, he would have easily said no because of his throat.

Come on LAHOOREE! :127: :yahoo

We gonna win this! :umarakmal

Should be a cracker :)

Cant wait for this match to start.

:)) Yousuf the legend has taken the most catches. :moyo

Come on Karachi :D, dunno why am supporting Karachi, should be a neutral lol.

Get the runs on the board. Good decision. Pressure of chasing in a final is always a big factor.

go on you rock stars, we will rock today, dolphins alll the wayyyyyyyy:afridi

so angry right now, i'm at work and can't watch this

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh

please keep me informed with every ball!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back