Lahore vs Karachi Zebras | T20 Super 8s | Rawalpindi | 25/3/12 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahidafridi123

ODI Debutant
Runs
Match starts in just over half an hour.

Lahore Lions squad:

Abdul Razzaq, Adnan Rasool, Ahmed Shehzad, Aizaz Cheema, Asif Yousuf, Fahad-ul-Haq, Imran Ali, Jahangir Mirza, Jamshed Ahmed, Kamran Akmal*†, Kashif Siddiq, Mohammad Irfan, Nasir Jamshed, Raza Ali Dar, Sohail Ahmed, Tanzeel Altaf, Umar Akmal, Wahab Riaz

Karachi Zebras squad:

Adnan Baig, Akbar-ur-Rehman†, Anwar Ali, Atif Maqbool, Azam Hussain, Danish Kaneria, Fahad Iqbal, Faisal Iqbal, Fakhar Zaman, Hasan Raza*, Khurram Manzoor, Mohammad Hasan, Rameez Aziz, Saeed Bin Nasir, Sheharyar Ghani, Tabish Khan, Uzair-ul-Haq, Zohaib Shera

Should be a decent games to watch, can't see anything other than Lahore winning this one.

Not difficult to guess which team the two current commentators are supporting.

Great shot Ramiz Aziz.!

Brilliant cover drives!

two lovely cover drives from little lara.

This commie does the Bolein kya baat hai show, right?

Hey dont call us Bharat commies, you're supposed to call us Hindustaniz. Its classy that way.

They've got to improve the kits. They're an eyesore. Panthers was even worse (yellow and a black logo looked horrible). Only one out of the teams that have played so far with a decent kit is Faisalbad. Imagine Stallions, Dolphins and Rams will have decent kits too. But they need to do something about them, it's not just style it's clashing of colours, yellow and black doesn't work like that. Orange and yellow looks weird too.

I know it's not a major thing, but it's not exactly the hardest thing to fix. The lahore lions kit actually distracts the viewer from the cricket it's such an eyesore.

Look at the length and line of Riaz in this over. why didn't he bowl like this against Kohli :facepalm:

Mentioning Jimmy Amarnath. My favorite oldie Indian batsman.

Yar ye bolein kya baat hai wala commie is making me :)))

Khoobsurat khaney Karachi key :imran

Ye bachey to jaatey hi hongey food estreet

Anyone know the playing XI for the Lions?

Kamran Akmal*†, Ahmed Shehzad, Nasir Jamshed, Umar Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Raza Ali Dar, Sohail Ahmed, Imran Ali, Kashif Siddiq, Wahab Riaz, Adnan Rasool

That was a good shot from Manzoor, finally.

Kismat ki devi Manzoor pey meherbaan? :O
There are deviz in Islam???????????????????????

3 lucky fours for Manzoor.

LMAO at the commie bringing in Kohli when talking about Mazoor. Yahya is such a tool.

Goodness me, the fielding is even worse than I thought it would be.

Very lame.

I've never understood this Gilette ad where he taps it around everywhere.

Khurram manzoor is not that good against pace but he is one of the best players of spin in Pakistan.

50-50 in 20-20 is confusing the hell out of me
url

tariq sadiq is the best commentator between all we got today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back