Markhors (284/9) extend their winning streak with a 92-run victory over Dolphins (192) in the 6th match of the Champions One-Day Cup 2024

Cricket Warrior

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
1726617312881.png
1726619672356.png

As cricket enthusiasts gear up for yet another thrilling encounter, the 6th match of the ongoing tournament is set to bring excitement and competition to the Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad, on September 18, 2024. In this much-anticipated game the Dolphins will face off against the Markhors, two teams known for their fierce rivalry and formidable talents.

Dolphins will be eager to secure their first win of the tournament after a defeat in their opening game, while the Markhors are already at the top of the table with two wins in two games, looking threatening in this tournament. With key players on both sides in top form, fans can expect a thrilling contest between these two strong teams.

SQUADS:

MARKHORS:
Mohammad Rizwan (captain), Abdul Samad, Akif Javed, Ali Usman, Bismillah Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Haseebullah, Iftikhar Ahmed, Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Faizan, Mohammad Imran Jnr, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Sarwar Afridi, Muhammad Imran, Naseem Shah, Salman Ali Agha, Shahnawaz Dahani and Zahid Mehmood

DOLPHINS: Saud Shakeel (captain), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mir Hamza, Mohammad Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Huraira, Muhammad Akhlaq, Muhammad Riazullah, Noman Ali, Qasim Akram, Sahibzada Farhan, Sameen Gul, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Sufiyan Moqim, Umar Amin and Usman Qadir

=======

All posters please take note of the following guidelines for match threads on PakPassion:

1. No personal insults at other posters, players, officials, coaching staffs etc.

2. No making fun of player's, official's, coaching staff's names.

3. Do not add any references to media, their social media or post any pictures or screenshots from other sports websites.

4. Stick to commenting on this match. There is no need to bring other countries into the match discussion as there are plenty of other threads where those discussions can be added.

Last edited:
Markhors are in some form. Not sure if it is the RIzwan effect or The Misbah effect??? @Rana

Dolphins should play Umar Amin. He's in good form and a decent player of this format.

I hope they give Riazullah a chance , he was the best U19 batter this season in terms of potential.

Want to see Sufiyan instead of that Old guy Noman for Dolphins.

Mohammad Imran Jr should also replace the drama called Dahani/

So rizwan has nothing to do with these wins??
In terms of captaincy he's AlrightE so far so I have to wait and see how he does against australia since it's all but confirmed that he's the next captain now.

In terms of performance hell no, a 33 and 47 in such a tournament where even players like shadab are scoring doesn't count as performance

Toss Update:

Match 6 - Dolphins vs UMT Markhors

Dolphins won the toss and elected to bowl first

ol7R08U.png

J0413aq.png

As I was expecting, Sufiyan gets a game over Noman, Abbas also not playing for Sameen gul

@Rana See this is why I hate this clown, This guy dropped Fakhar Zaman, but kept Faizan as an opener?

@Rana See this is why I hate this clown, This guy dropped Fakhar Zaman, but kept Faizan as an opener?
Fakhar is a tried and tested guy. Although he is not playing his 100 percent I think he will be there in the ODI team so it was more of a work load management rather than saying that he is dropped.

Fakhar is a tried and tested guy. Although he is not playing his 100 percent I think he will be there in the ODI team so it was more of a work load management rather than saying that he is dropped.
Bismillah Khan cleaned by Hamzza... Beauty
Jee jee, beautiful decison made, What a excellent replacement bismillah Khan turned out to be.

Kaptaan to dekho, Massive clown, Replaces your X factor for a guy who gets bowled out for 0. Hahaha

You dropped Fakhar Zaman, On what basis do you get a free ride in the team Rizwan? Who made you kaptaan? Oh wait, ofcourse it was Misbah

Faizan departs as well. Hamza gets the reward. 2 down now Markhors.

And now the other clown is gone. Beautiful beautiful Captaincy

The only reason I watch this crapola team is for fakhar and kamran ghulam and here I find an X factor missing and you decided to choose these 2 joke openers.

Inshallah you crash and burn.

Last edited by a moderator:
And now the other clown is gone. Beautiful beautiful Captaincy

The only reason I watch this crapola team is for fakhar and kamran ghulam and here I find an X factor missing and you decided to choose these 2 joke openers.

Inshallah you crash and burn.
GIve some credit to Hamza bro. He is bowling very well.

GIve some credit to Hamza bro. He is bowling very well.
Jee jee, Glenn mcgrath hai na wo that he gets 2-3 in 5 overs and dismissed the mighty gilchrist and Jaysuria batting side by side, Bismillah and Faizan destined to ve future ATG's

Jee jee, Glenn mcgrath hai na wo that he gets 2-3 in 5 overs and dismissed the mighty gilchrist and Jaysuria batting side by side, Bismillah and Faizan destined to ve future ATG's
SO hamza has no role in those wickets and only because Bismillah replaced Fakhar, he is bad. LOL

SO hamza has no role in those wickets and only because Bismillah replaced Fakhar, he is bad. LOL
In which planet do you replace a guy who's scored 210 for pakistan for a guy who got bowled on a duck?

W
In which planet do you replace a guy who's scored 210 for pakistan for a guy who got bowled on a duck?
Who knew that Bismillah will score a zero. Can you guarante that fakhar would have scored much???

It was more of a workload management because Markhors can afford that

W

Who knew that Bismillah will score a zero. Can you guarante that fakhar would have scored much???

It was more of a workload management because Markhors can afford that
I knew and it happened. I remember watching Bismillah during The early days of PSL when he played for QG, he was garbage then and he's garbage now.

If I knew it, rizwan should have known it, then again I'm not suprised when his IQ is in the negatives and my IQ is overs 200

Stupid running this from Kamran. There was an easy 2 here. Rizwan could have been a goner. Survived.

In ODIs??? No.

For Test, 100%
In odi 100%, what format do you think he's currently playing, top scoring and scoring at a faster pace then anyone in the tournament in?

Why can't established batters like Imam, Babar, Rizwan score faster then him? Everytime this lad has scored in this tournament and hasn't failed he's batted at a sr of 100+. What are you on about?

Stupid running this from Kamran. There was an easy 2 here. Rizwan could have been a goner. Survived.
No it was rizwan's fault. he starts running like a freak without the other batters consent?

Last edited by a moderator:
In odi 100%, what format do you think he's currently playing, top scoring and scoring at a faster pace then anyone in the tournament in?

Why can't established batters like Imam, Babar, Rizwan score faster then him? Everytime this lad has scored in this tournament and hasn't failed he's batted at a sr of 100+. What are you on about?
That much hate won't take you anywhere brother. Relax

babar is not going anywhere in ODIs. He is still the best one. Kamran however deserves a spot 100%

That much hate won't take you anywhere brother. Relax

babar is not going anywhere in ODIs. He is still the best one. Kamran however deserves a spot 100%
Khaan ka best, Kitho, do we both not watch the same cricket? Do I live in a parallel reality.

Where was this best againat Bangladesh or in wc 2024 or wc 2023 or wc 2022 or Asia cup 2022 or heck even crapola series like mz c team?

I will not relax until the nexus led by rizwan is dead.

50 up for rizwan off 65 balls. Another captain's knock from Riz.

50 and out

Oh well he’s secured his spot as next captain, number 4 and curse for Pakistan for the next 4 years

Khaan ka best, Kitho, do we both not watch the same cricket? Do I live in a parallel reality.

Where was this best againat Bangladesh or in wc 2024 or wc 2023 or wc 2022 or Asia cup 2022 or heck even crapola series like mz c team?

I will not relax until the nexus led by rizwan is dead.
For an Australian fan you are taking too much stress brother. My advice just chill and enjoy the game

50 and out

Oh well he’s secured his spot as next captain, number 4 and curse for Pakistan for the next 4 years
Did you hear Misbah? He's still on about old ways. Was talking about how the goal for the team and for the future of Pakistan cricket is to build a platform till the 40th and then finish well for 300 in the final 10.

Did you hear Misbah? He's still on about old ways. Was talking about how the goal for the team and for the future of Pakistan cricket is to build a platform till the 40th and then finish well for 300 in the final 10.
I mute whenever I see this guy anywhere to be honest. It’s no good for my blood pressure listening to this guy’s views on white ball cricket

For an Australian fan you are taking too much stress brother. My advice just chill and enjoy the game
I'm an aussie fan because I admire their team and wish for pakistan to become like them.

Pakistani is still my origin and it will always hurt to see a clown like Misbah into the team.

I bring in aussie viewpoints to illustrate how they play cricket and how you guys support a backwards approach in Rizzu and Misbah.

And if you're viewpoint is that we ain't Australia and we don't have such and such players, then might as well walk into ICC and ask them to suspend pakistan from full membership status.

Like just stop with these we don't have this and that. If you guys don't have this but still expect to get into icc tournaments against teams who have this then might as well just suspend the membership

I find it hilarious that people who proclaim kamran ghulam is only a red ball batter cause he's slow and yet this red ball batter is faster then 90% of our current playing team

You don’t actually believe that in the case of Rizwan
No I seriously do. I think with Kamran performing there's no reason why Rizwan should bat at 4. Kaami is much much better.
I see a serious player who's better than Rizwan at 4.
Rizwan can bat at 6 or may be open like he does in T20

No I seriously do. I think with Kamran performing there's no reason why Rizwan should bat at 4. Kaami is much much better.
Actually Riz game is not suited for no. 6 as well. He may open or leave in ODIS

Fakhar
2nd opner
Babar
Kamran
Saud
Riz
Salman

Is this the team we are looking for because Kamran is making his case strong.

Could have send Abdul Samad to see if he can construct an innings and score a ton here.
Salman is another run a ball player.
You will not find any excitement and innovation in the team built by Misbah.
He almost killed our ODI cricket as a captain

This is a fair comment

I’m surprised why you didn’t see this when us guys were yelling when Rizwan was demanding no.4 and Babar gave into him

Fakhar
2nd opner
Babar
Kamran
Saud
Riz
Salman

Is this the team we are looking for because Kamran is making his case strong.
No this is the team we are looking for

1) Fakhar Zaman
2) Hurraira/Sharjeel Khan
3) Kamran Ghulam
4) Saud Shakeel
5) Abdul Samad
6) Muhammad Haris
7) Mubashir Khan

^^ This is your gun team

Markhors are wasting their time playing this game against Dolphins who are led by a nalla like Saud Shakeel

Markhors are wasting their time playing this game against Dolphins who are led by a nalla like Saud Shakeel
Yes yes, it's not like this is a tournament where every team has to play one another.

We should make special conditions for rizwan in all tournaments including international. We should tell icc during CT that we don't wish to play India, Bangladesh or NZ cause we are wasting our time so let us go to semi's

Lol no he hasn’t

Babar bats at 3

And you will need Netanyahu to enforce Rizwan to move from 4

Where will KG bat? Number 7?
Man, Rizzu hasn't even been the best no 4 of this tournament let alone the best batter

These 110s 113s ain’t getting you into Pakistan middle order mate

Seriously, why can’t these boys score massive on these decks????

KG's inning comes to an end as he scored 113 before Sameen Gul got him.

Ifti bhai has walked in. get ready for some smashing shots..LOL

This senior culture is destroying Pak cricket , Why ifti over A.Samad in the end overs? Clearly A.Samad can play for national team where is Chacha is on his last legs.

No this is the team we are looking for

1) Fakhar Zaman
2) Hurraira/Sharjeel Khan
3) Kamran Ghulam
4) Saud Shakeel
5) Abdul Samad
6) Muhammad Haris
7) Mubashir Khan

^^ This is your gun team
saud over babar keep dreaming lol

This senior culture is destroying Pak cricket , Why ifti over A.Samad in the end overs? Clearly A.Samad can play for national team where is Chacha is on his last legs.
And there he goes. Faheem cleans him with a beauty.

Back