My repaired CA bat

Hobo with a bat

Debutant
Runs
Hi every1 :)
A few days ago my bat broke during practice :( It literally broke into 2 pcs. So I sent it to a shop in Hawker's Market and I must say that they did a pretty awesome job :19:

Attachments

• Image1005.jpg
    Image1005.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 244
  • Image1007.jpg
    Image1007.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Image1006.jpg
    Image1006.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Image1008.jpg
    Image1008.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
I could have bought a new bat instead of repairing this 1 but this bat is perfect for me :D its weight is 2.8 and its pick-up is terrific. This is an old pic of my bat.
As u can see it has been used a lot by me and all my friends :)
Oh and the repair of the bat only took Tk250 which is round bout 2.5 pounds :))

Attachments

• Image0978.jpg
    Image0978.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Good to see that you got your favorite bat repaired....:)

The bat repairman did a good job repairing the bat...The damage is hardly noticeable..:19:

By the way where is hawkers market located?:20:

Good to see that you got your favorite bat repaired....:)

The bat repairman did a good job repairing the bat...The damage is hardly noticeable..:19:

By the way where is hawkers market located?:20:

thanx :))
Well the hawker's market is located across the street to the Bangabandhu stadium, its really hard to find.......... well u might call it a "cheepa khunda" and stuff:91::101: but they make good repairs and have good quality bats at really cheap prices

thanx :))
Well the hawker's market is located across the street to the Bangabandhu stadium, its really hard to find.......... well u might call it a "cheepa khunda" and stuff:91::101: but they make good repairs and have good quality bats at really cheap prices

:)))-Thanks for the location!

How much time did they take?:|

Good repairs bro :)

BTW, were you convulsing or on skates when taking the first few pictures? :D

well I think this bat is on a path to recovery :nonstop::hamster:
yeah its doin pretty good but I still don't think its the gun it used to be :(

Hmm....Maybe the bat will announce it's retirement in the coming years...:sachin

But hopefully it will keep performing.....:19:

Dude can you help Me a little? What do you call this tape(The one you used to wrap around the face of the bat)?

I want to buy it but I can't explain it to the shop keepers...

Is it called fiber-tape? :20:

Attachments

• Image1009.jpg
    Image1009.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Hmm....Maybe the bat will announce it's retirement in the coming years...:sachin

But hopefully it will keep performing.....:19:

Dude can you help Me a little? What do you call this tape(The one you used to wrap around the face of the bat)?

I want to buy it but I can't explain it to the shop keepers...

Is it called fiber-tape? :20:

dude u gotta learn to use the more Banglish words:101: If u go to any shop in the stadium and ask them to do a "sting" I think u'll get what ur looking for and if u meant the face protector then u have to say "stroke paper" or face protector :)

dude u gotta learn to use the more Banglish words:101: If u go to any shop in the stadium and ask them to do a "sting" I think u'll get what ur looking for and if u meant the face protector then u have to say "stroke paper" or face protector :)

I actually wanted this sort of tape...(Pic Below)...:>

Went to a couple of shops and told them I wanted "Edge Tape"...:21:

Then they gave Me a weird look like they have never heard this words
together before,that's when I understood that Edge Tape is not gonna do it...:9:

Whats "Sting"? & any idea what do I tell the shopkeepers if I want to buy one of these? :20:

Attachments

• HY033-00501.jpg
    HY033-00501.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 120
tell them to give you bat tape or bat repair tape or fiberglass bat tape or just buy
fiberglass tape from a hardware store :)

H.W.B-Dude did you ever buy "Bat Oil"? If yes then from where?:20:

I need to oil my bat,its getting dried & cracked up...:|

tell them to give you bat tape or bat repair tape or fiberglass bat tape or just buy
fiberglass tape from a hardware store :)

Thanx! :19:

IF you live in karachi you must have been to this store called sportics near PTV head office if not
buy it from lord's sports on zamzama or in the service lane after clifton bridge at the left and on zamzama go in the lane which has the chocolate shop.If you go to lord's you will get GM linseed oil or at sportics or UT or miandad sports you will get local or standard oil:hafeez i have not bought it but whenever i go to lord's i see the 12 or 13 bottles :19:19!!!!!!

Last edited:
IF you live in karachi you must have been to this store called sportics near PTV head office if not
buy it from lord's sports on zamzama or in the service lane after clifton bridge at the left and on zamzama go in the lane which has the chocolate shop.If you go to lord's you will get GM linseed oil or at sportics or UT or miandad sports you will get local or standard oil:hafeez i have not bought it but whenever i go to lord's i see the 12 or 13 bottles :19:19!!!!!!

Thanx for all the info!....:19:

But Unfortunately I live in Dhaka,Bangladesh....:facepalm: where Cricket
Equipments are rare...

H.W.B-Dude did you ever buy "Bat Oil"? If yes then from where?:20:

I need to oil my bat,its getting dried & cracked up...:|

Thanx! :19:
just go to Inter Sports and ask for bat oil or linseed oil....... I think if u tell them to they will oil ur bat for bout a hundred bucks and if u want u can just buy a few bottles .......... Im sure they have the linseed oil :yk but not that they sell bottles of it :20:

just go to Inter Sports and ask for bat oil or linseed oil....... I think if u tell them to they will oil ur bat for bout a hundred bucks and if u want u can just buy a few bottles .......... Im sure they have the linseed oil :yk but not that they sell bottles of it :20:

Thanx for the info! :19:

Hows your Cricket going? :D

Back