Narendra Modi : Mega Discussion Thread

Give as many awards as you like, just don't go handing citizenships. I have suspicions that the brother is in fact a closet jihadi whose real hatred of Pakistan is because it is not fundamentalist enough. Someone like that could wreak real damage once inside your borders. :waqar
This I agree with Cap, absolutely wrecking inside the borders :waqar

So far since PM.Modi became the Indian leader.

- Make in India had the biggest boost ever,

- Kashmir issue has virtually been solved,

- Forex reserves have gone up from 300 Billion to over 600 Billion,

- Indian GDP is currently above 7%.

Is PM Modi perfect? No, but who is..

All this while our Oxford Graduate is outside the Indian border in jail most probably too scared to drop the soap...

@pillionrider - I tagged you and your mate @Varun @RexRex to comment on the Pakistan Zindabaad thread by Karnataka Congress MP.

Modi is clown or not country will decide that by vote. However pls comment on those topics too...else I have to keep reminding you guys every other day. Not sure why you guys running away from those topics...nation wants to know your valuable opinion.

What is the question you want me to answer? I haven't commented on that thread.

Hey Modi. Just because you stand when Xi sits, doesn't mean you make the female President also stand, while you sit. It's not what people with any basic manners do.

droupadidel.jpg

Hey Modi. Just because you stand when Xi sits, doesn't mean you make the female President also stand, while you sit. It's not what people with any basic manners do.

View attachment 143162
Will sanghis and their andhbhakts lay into their feku like they did into Manmohan for folding his hands when Sonia Gandhi was also present? Calling him submissive, meek and what not.

Thalassery Mahe bypass - a gift from Modi Govt to Kerala, which has never voted for BJP That's what a good PM does, works for the entire nation regardless of who supports & who doesn't.

Thalassery - Mahe Bypass, Kerala.
1977 : The bypass project first envisioned
2018 : Modi Govt started construction
2024 : Work Completed under Modi Govt

@Cover Drive Six hahaha. First some parrot, now some gift.

Who the hell is Modi. He was elected to serve India. Not ONLY the people who voted for him. That's how a government is supposed to work. Is he some king? What's wrong with you people. It's nonsense like this that increases the federal nature of India and makes the South start asking questions on whether it's worth sticking around with the North if this is their attitude. Like the meagre resources handed back to them despite the South contributing the bulk. Stop with your divisive talk and start thinking like an Indian or the future won't look too great for the North.

And you can go there if you love it so much :dhoni.

Feels good no, to hear a Go To Pakistan comment?

When was the last time the Congress swept UP? Has that prevented them from sinking massive resources into that state which has delivered almost nothing back in return?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cover Drive Six hahaha what kind of nonsense are you posting. First some parrot, now some gift.

Who the hell is Modi. He was elected to serve India. Not ONLY the people who voted for him. That's how a government is supposed to work. Is he some king? What's wrong with you people. It's nonsense like this that increases the federal nature of India and makes the South start asking questions on whether it's worth sticking around with the North if this is their attitude. Like the meagre resources handed back to them despite the South contributing the bulk. Stop with your divisive talk and start thinking like an Indian or the future won't look too great for the North.

When was the last time the Congress swept UP? Has that prevented them from sinking massive resources into that state which has delivered almost nothing back in return?
To undo 60 yrs of congress mismanagement with nehru indira rajiv and now sonia takes a lot.. one deed of revoking article 370 itself is enough of modis achievement. Its folks who underestimate what bjp and modi have done for ind. Is he perfect? Surely no. But way way better miles ahead of any pm ind had. His greatest achievements are article 370 revoking and reducing congress to an insignificant minority in the ls elections.

To undo 60 yrs of congress mismanagement with nehru indira rajiv and now sonia takes a lot.. one deed of revoking article 370 itself is enough of modis achievement. Its folks who underestimate what bjp and modi have done for ind. Is he perfect? Surely no. But way way better miles ahead of any pm ind had. His greatest achievements are article 370 revoking and reducing congress to an insignificant minority in the ls elections.
Nah. History will remember him for the following achievements in no particular order. Revisit this post in due course :dhoni

1. The most corrupt PM ever. And with some luck, might even become the 1st ex-PM to serve a proper sentence for corruption.
2. The first PM to lead a skirmish/battle with Pakistan and lose.
3. The man who came close to destroying the booming Indian economy (despite the fudged figures of substantial growth). As someone said, even if Akshay Kumar was leading India, the economy would have done ok over the last decade lol
4. The man who removed filters and made people spew rubbish and even attack the weak and minorities, especially Muslims. He removed civility from the oldest civilization.
5. The most intellectually limited dunderhead to head India.
6. The first PM to dance around a Chinese leader, lose land a few months later to them and then lie that it didn't happen because he was too scared to do anything about it.
7. The man under whom unemployment and poverty levels hit record figures.
8. The badluck charm under whom India lost the Streak :mad:, and an ICC Final to Pakistan.

I could make it 10, but talking of him disgusts me and it's almost 2 am

View attachment 143162

This is a fake news. She just stood up to give the award to Advani and then sat down.

Not sure how lying helps?

1713040984675.png

1713041033791.png

When I was in college, Nastredamas prophecies about india was always a topic of discussion amongst our friends… In one of the prophecies, it is mentioned “ A leader will born in western part of India, he will lead the India and he will influence whole world by his leadership…. At that time Balasaheb Thackeray was a very popular leader, we thought he is the one, but Balasaheb never went out of Maharashtra…. Then comes Pravin Togadiya, a RSS leader, he was very popular in 90s decade, but his language was very vigorous. The next leader came is Narendrabhai Modi, who lead Gujarat state and done remarkable job as CM. Under his leadership Gujarat become industrial powerhouse and leaders from other states also accolades Modiji for the same… In meeting 2014, Modiji became Prime Minister of India and India excelled so fast in last 10 years. Also Modiji is a very popular leader in the world, he strengthens foreign relations with other countries. Modiji winning “most popular leader in the world” title for last many years consecutively.

If India found leader like Narendra Modi in 1947, today India would have been at par with US

Thalassery Mahe bypass - a gift from Modi Govt to Kerala, which has never voted for BJP That's what a good PM does, works for the entire nation regardless of who supports & who doesn't.

Thalassery - Mahe Bypass, Kerala.
1977 : The bypass project first envisioned
2018 : Modi Govt started construction
2024 : Work Completed under Modi Govt

I'm actually stunned you call it a gift. The entire history of independent India has been a fund transfer from the South and West of India to the North and East. I understand the reason for it in that more developed regions of a country have to support the less developed ones but to see basic infrastructure being called a gift is incredibly galling.

See the data below and you'll understand why it's insulting to call a road built in a state that donates half it's tax revenues to other states a gift.
main-qimg-55bfeb1647b77c5be2adea932fe59f6c~2.jpeg

When I was in college, Nastredamas prophecies about india was always a topic of discussion amongst our friends… In one of the prophecies, it is mentioned “ A leader will born in western part of India, he will lead the India and he will influence whole world by his leadership….

Hope you dropped out of college immediately and joined the BJP. You've got to seize these historic moments man.

Modiji winning “most popular leader in the world” title for last many years consecutively.

If India found leader like Narendra Modi in 1947, today India would have been at par with US

Oh nice. I see you did :dhoni

Bhakts are funny and arrogant at the same time.

This extreme arrogance in them is also filled by feku who always behaves as if he is some sort of badshah.

Bhakts are funny and arrogant at the same time.

This extreme arrogance in them is also filled by feku who always behaves as if he is some sort of badshah.
Yeah their submission is complete.

We should treat them with compassion because they are a little slow.
Crawling on four limbs is much slower than walking on your feet with your spine intact and erect :dhoni

Hope you dropped out of college immediately and joined the BJP. You've got to seize these historic moments man.

Oh nice. I see you did :dhoni
These guys are just blind parrots. They just repeat ad nauseum what they have been asked to.

You're the last person to preach about South vs North politics. We've seen enough of your racist comments against North Indians on this forum.:dhoni

Pedigree or Royal Canin?

Sort of offtopic, but which biscuit tastes better in your opinion :dhoni
The biscuits that Pappu feeds his followers. :dhoni

06rahul-gandhi-dog.jpg

India to host Olympics in 2036: BJP says it's Modi ki guarantee during manifesto release

Why he is giving guarantee? is he that sure?

So feku declares freebies in the name of providing free electricity and free ration.

That's ok I guess.

feku is called feku for a reason.
India to host Olympics in 2036: BJP says it's Modi ki guarantee during manifesto release

To be honest, IOC would fall over themselves handing it to India if we made a serious bid.

The Olympics have become an expensive, loss-making boondoggle that only make sense any more as a statement.

I'm not necessarily against hosting them within certain constraints. The Beijing Olympics served as a coming out party for China.

To be honest, IOC would fall over themselves handing it to India if we made a serious bid.

The Olympics have become an expensive, loss-making boondoggle that only make sense any more as a statement.

I'm not necessarily against hosting them within certain constraints. The Beijing Olympics served as a coming out party for China.
I never said we can't win rights to host Olympics.

But we shouldn't. Also, announcing it 12 years in advance is just another jumla, only to befool andhbhakts.

His election speeches have talked about hosting G20 - that was his achievement apparently :dhoni
Lol, hosting G20 is an achievement! Well, when you are desperately short of any real achievements to talk about, this is what you take refuge under.

Yes why not? India can host Olympic in 2036… we trust Modiji will do it with ease.

In past, India had bad name in hosting international sport event, but that under congress rule when India hosted commonwealth games, congress party minister Suresh kalmadi made huge corruption in awarding the contracts of event… Kalmadi was in jail for 1 year. Now the same congress is say they are not corrupt where their own minister was arrested in their regime 😀

If India host Olympic in 2036 under Modiji’s leadership… then India will show how to host Olympic @ cheap.

India shown the world how to land on moon at less expenses…. US expenses are almost 100 times then Chandrayaan landing. India also sending satellites of many countries at cheaper rate.

India built its new parliamentary house i.e. central vista project at cheaper budget

If India host Olympic in 2036 under Modiji’s leadership… then India will show how to host Olympic @ cheap.

India shown the world how to land on moon at less expenses…. US expenses are almost 100 times then Chandrayaan landing. India also sending satellites of many countries at cheaper rate.

India built its new parliamentary house i.e. central vista project at cheaper budget
Modi's an idiot but unlike a lot of folks, I'm not against hosting the Olympics.

Yes it's wasteful and expensive but I think there are intangible benefits to a national coming of age party. The effect on stuff like national pride, sporting culture, belief etc. is something that can't be quantified but I believe is real. Comparable in a sense to our national space programme.

I may be biased though. I was in Greece for the Athens Olympics in 2004 and it was an experience I'll never forget. My colleagues were insufferable with pride.

Olympics would be expensive if organized by a Scamgress fake gandhi clowns similar to how they handled the CWC. 🤡

- 80 crore bill was raised for dumbbells. :ROFLMAO:
- Procuring toilet paper rolls at Rs 4,000 each. :facepalm:
- Stackable chairs were purchased for Rs 1,542 each, despite the original price being Rs 720.:genius
- 30 crore was spent on flowerpots.:love:

Not to forget, a footbridge had collapsed on the last leg of preparation and the Army had to be called to provide logistics to complete it before the games started.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

201010satish.jpg

Olympics are a money draining exercise, it's the last thing india should host.

And it definitely shouldn't be in a campaign manifesto lol, imagine voting for someone for that reason

Olympics are a money draining exercise, it's the last thing india should host.

And it definitely shouldn't be in a campaign manifesto lol, imagine voting for someone for that reason
You have seen some andhbhakts on this thread already fell for that.

feku and his chums should never be trusted to host something of this magnitude.

Firstly, there will be unimaginable chaos and corruption. And then it'll be all about feku. Even at billboards, instead of athletes, it'll be feku plastered all over.

When I was in college, Nastredamas prophecies about india was always a topic of discussion amongst our friends… In one of the prophecies, it is mentioned “ A leader will born in western part of India, he will lead the India and he will influence whole world by his leadership…. At that time Balasaheb Thackeray was a very popular leader, we thought he is the one, but Balasaheb never went out of Maharashtra…. Then comes Pravin Togadiya, a RSS leader, he was very popular in 90s decade, but his language was very vigorous. The next leader came is Narendrabhai Modi, who lead Gujarat state and done remarkable job as CM. Under his leadership Gujarat become industrial powerhouse and leaders from other states also accolades Modiji for the same… In meeting 2014, Modiji became Prime Minister of India and India excelled so fast in last 10 years. Also Modiji is a very popular leader in the world, he strengthens foreign relations with other countries. Modiji winning “most popular leader in the world” title for last many years consecutively.

But why were you in college? You should have just followed your leader blindly from then onwards. :inti

Ending poll bonds pushes country to black money, all will regret, says PM Modi​

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the scrapping of the electoral bond scheme has “pushed the country towards black money” and “everyone will regret it”.

In an interview with news agency ANI televised Monday, Modi also rejected the allegation of Opposition parties that there is no level playing field for them to fight the elections. He said the Opposition is trying to find “excuses”, “setting a reasoning for its impending defeat” in the Lok Sabha elections.

On the electoral bond scheme — notified by the Modi government in 2018, it was struck down as unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in February this year — the Prime Minister said, “In decision-making, we learn and improve. It is very possible to improve in this too. But today, we have completely pushed the country towards black money. And that is why I say everyone will regret it. When they think honestly, everyone will regret it.”

Its a classic case of ek to chori upar se sinazori!

What a corrupt creature this feku is!

Ending poll bonds pushes country to black money, all will regret, says PM Modi​

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that the scrapping of the electoral bond scheme has “pushed the country towards black money” and “everyone will regret it”.

In an interview with news agency ANI televised Monday, Modi also rejected the allegation of Opposition parties that there is no level playing field for them to fight the elections. He said the Opposition is trying to find “excuses”, “setting a reasoning for its impending defeat” in the Lok Sabha elections.

On the electoral bond scheme — notified by the Modi government in 2018, it was struck down as unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in February this year — the Prime Minister said, “In decision-making, we learn and improve. It is very possible to improve in this too. But today, we have completely pushed the country towards black money. And that is why I say everyone will regret it. When they think honestly, everyone will regret it.”

Riposte from Congress,

The statement issued by Jairam Ramesh said, “Before electoral bonds were announced, individuals and corporations had to report political donations greater than Rs 20,000. After the scheme was implemented, donors faced no obligations to report donations and political parties faced no obligation to disclose donor identities. The electoral bond scheme was designed to be fully anonymous. In other words, Modi wanted to hide the details of ‘where funds have come from [to political parties], and how they are being used.’ For six years, between 2018 and 2024, not a single detail was revealed to the public about who donated funds and to which political party. This continued until February 15, 2024, when the Supreme Court rejected electoral bonds as unconstitutional. Up until the last day in court, the Modi Sarkar defended the anonymity of the scheme.”

Recalling how the SBI behaved in court, Ramesh added: “The anonymity of electoral bonds allowed the Prime Minister to cover up four patterns of corruption he has engaged in, with the total sums amounting to Rs 4 lakh crore: 1. Prepaid Bribes: Chanda Do, Dhanda Lo 2. Postpaid Bribes: Theka Lo, Rishvat Do 3. Post-raid Bribes: Hafta Vasooli i.e. Extortion 4. Farzi Company i.e. Shell Companies. By creating this anonymous electoral bonds scheme, the Prime Minister reduced the Government of India to a supermarket where he can facilitate business in return for donations to the BJP.

“Rather than deceiving people, the PM should answer the following questions on his involvement in electoral bond-related corruption:

1) Did you not allow pharmaceutical companies to distribute counterfeit medicines, potentially leading to the death of numerous Indians, in exchange for electoral bonds?

2) Did you not grant contracts to corrupt companies, resulting in numerous collapses of tunnels, bridges, and other infrastructure, after taking the electoral bonds from them?

3) Did your government not coerce companies into donating to your party through electoral bonds after deploying agencies like the ED, CBI, and IT after them?

4) Were not government policies changed to favour specific companies in certain sectors after they purchased electoral bonds?”

So has Congress declared the PM candidate to represent them against PM Modi yet ?

Who is it?

- Our dear Puppu
- Kharge or whatever the name is,
- Xi Jing Ping.

Have to be one of the top 3.

:dhoni

Last edited by a moderator:
This lawyer is the hero of India
====
A lawyer has filed a plea against Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Delhi High Court for allegedly violating the Model Code of Conduct (MCC), and sought his disqualification from contesting elections.

Referring to Modi’s poll speech in Pilibhit in Uttar Pradesh on April 9, the plea by Anand S. Jondhale alleged that the PM was seeking votes in the name of “god and place of worship” and "Hindu deities and Hindu place of worships as well as Sikh deities and Sikh place of worship" while campaigning for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, according to a report by Bar and
upcoming Lok Sabha polls, according to a report by Bar and Bench.

The plea has sought the disqualification of PM Modi from contesting any elections for a period of six years, the report added.

Jondhale argued that Modi violated the Model Code of Conduct mentioned in Compendium of Instructions Volume-III under Rules General Conduct-I(1) and (3).

The provision states that no party or candidate shall include in any activity that may aggravate existing differences or create mutual hatred or cause tension between different castes or communities, religious or linguistic.

Source: CNBC TV

Riposte from Congress,

The statement issued by Jairam Ramesh said, “Before electoral bonds were announced, individuals and corporations had to report political donations greater than Rs 20,000. After the scheme was implemented, donors faced no obligations to report donations and political parties faced no obligation to disclose donor identities. The electoral bond scheme was designed to be fully anonymous. In other words, Modi wanted to hide the details of ‘where funds have come from [to political parties], and how they are being used.’ For six years, between 2018 and 2024, not a single detail was revealed to the public about who donated funds and to which political party. This continued until February 15, 2024, when the Supreme Court rejected electoral bonds as unconstitutional. Up until the last day in court, the Modi Sarkar defended the anonymity of the scheme.”

Recalling how the SBI behaved in court, Ramesh added: “The anonymity of electoral bonds allowed the Prime Minister to cover up four patterns of corruption he has engaged in, with the total sums amounting to Rs 4 lakh crore: 1. Prepaid Bribes: Chanda Do, Dhanda Lo 2. Postpaid Bribes: Theka Lo, Rishvat Do 3. Post-raid Bribes: Hafta Vasooli i.e. Extortion 4. Farzi Company i.e. Shell Companies. By creating this anonymous electoral bonds scheme, the Prime Minister reduced the Government of India to a supermarket where he can facilitate business in return for donations to the BJP.

“Rather than deceiving people, the PM should answer the following questions on his involvement in electoral bond-related corruption:

1) Did you not allow pharmaceutical companies to distribute counterfeit medicines, potentially leading to the death of numerous Indians, in exchange for electoral bonds?

2) Did you not grant contracts to corrupt companies, resulting in numerous collapses of tunnels, bridges, and other infrastructure, after taking the electoral bonds from them?

3) Did your government not coerce companies into donating to your party through electoral bonds after deploying agencies like the ED, CBI, and IT after them?

4) Were not government policies changed to favour specific companies in certain sectors after they purchased electoral bonds?”

5) You forgot about the telecom companies which paid crores to BJP in electoral bonds to be allocated satellite spectrum.
BJP didn’t auction the spectrum and just allocated it, same way congress did with 2G.
Difference is that time media and CAG report made UPA government fall, this time media doesn’t care since they are paid by BJP and corporates supporting BJP.

5) You forgot about the telecom companies which paid crores to BJP in electoral bonds to be allocated satellite spectrum.
BJP didn’t auction the spectrum and just allocated it, same way congress did with 2G.
Difference is that time media and CAG report made UPA government fall, this time media doesn’t care since they are paid by BJP and corporates supporting BJP.
Nothing was proved regarding the so-called 2G scam in 10 years while electoral bonds corruption scandal has already been proved.

Nothing was proved regarding the so-called 2G scam in 10 years while electoral bonds corruption scandal has already been proved.

Court acquitted and said the CBI case was weak.
The acquittal happened during BJP government in 2017 so one can’t blame congress of messing with the judicial process.

Supreme court said in a 2012 judgement that spectrum should be auctioned and not allocated.
Before 2012 there was no Supreme Court declaration so governments could auction or allocate.

However, once the Supreme Court advised to auction rather than allocate all future spectrums should have been auctioned. However, BJP passed a law in parliament and now are allocating the spectrum to Bharati who paid hundreds of crores in election bond.

TRAI advised in 6 or 7 reports that spectrum should be auctioned and not allocated. Yet after Bharati bought electoral bonds TRAI said to allocate it.

Corruption has been part and parcel of India since independence, however, to see people defend or turn a blind eye against corruption in plain stupid.

That’s the power of brainwashing done by media and IT cell. They have turned a large portion of the population into dummies. Not that it was difficult, Indians in general have worship culture rather than being rebellious or fighting for their rights.

I never said we can't win rights to host Olympics.

But we shouldn't. Also, announcing it 12 years in advance is just another jumla, only to befool andhbhakts.
The Olympics are by no means a wasteful exercise.

The economies of Barcelona, Athens, Albertville, Turin and many other cities benefited hugely after the summer/winter Olympics were held there. Barcelona became Spain's economic capital after the Olympics were held there in 1992. London used the Olympic games in 2012 to revitalise large neighbourhoods that were previously deprived and dangerous.

It is a good idea if India could use the Olympics to bring about some development. It is good that they are looking beyond Delhi.

And the Olympics venues for the next 12 years have been decided already. The earliest slot that is still undecided is in 2036.

There's still plenty of media in India that is against the BJP. Independent social media has also grown by leaps and bounds since 2019, and there are plenty of Modi and BJP critics there. The problem is that they don't have the evidence to expose the BJP's alleged wrongdoings. Hence all the hyperventilating and name calling.

So has Congress declared the PM candidate to represent them against PM Modi yet ?

Who is it?

- Our dear Puppu
- Kharge or whatever that hippopotamus's name is,
- Xi Jing Ping.

Have to be one of the top 3.

:dhoni
They don't know who the PM candidate is.
dot dot INDI partners Mamata and Kejri proposed Kharge as PM candidate as they are aware that Pappu is incapable.:LOL:
The funny thing is, Congress neither supported nor rejected Mamata and Kejri's proposal, which irks some Congress leaders who believe Pappu should be the PM candidate. These supporters deeply believe that Congress can't survive without the fake Gandhi dynasty.

Kharge chacha is just a few days away from being kicked out of the election result. Obviously, he will be made a scapegoat to protect the clown prince. Then they will find another scapegoat for the Congress president.

Fire Breaks Out At Home Ministry Office, No Injuries Reported​

New Delhi:
A fire broke out on the second floor of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) office in the north block on Tuesday, an official of the fire department said. "A total of seven fire tenders were rushed to the spot and flames were doused by 9.35 am," a senior DFS official said.

According to the Delhi Fire Service (DFS), a call regarding the fire on the second floor at the IC Division in the MHA office was received around 9.20 am, which was contained by 9.35 am.

The official said that a Xerox machine, some computers and some documents caught fire.

In my opinion, where there is a fear, there is a fire. Something is really fishy about this fire. Maybe someone is scared? :inti

Fire Breaks Out At Home Ministry Office, No Injuries Reported​

New Delhi:
A fire broke out on the second floor of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) office in the north block on Tuesday, an official of the fire department said. "A total of seven fire tenders were rushed to the spot and flames were doused by 9.35 am," a senior DFS official said.

According to the Delhi Fire Service (DFS), a call regarding the fire on the second floor at the IC Division in the MHA office was received around 9.20 am, which was contained by 9.35 am.

The official said that a Xerox machine, some computers and some documents caught fire.

In my opinion, where there is a fear, there is a fire. Something is really fishy about this fire. Maybe someone is scared? :inti
Reminds me of Hitler and his trusted men retreating to a bunker towards the end.

india is not monoculturistic nation. he dresses in their way to show respect to their cultures.
lol, so the only head gear he can't and won't put on is a skull cap.

Now remind me about us being monocultural land.

When people lose every avenue, when the party they support has been unanimously rejected by Indian voters...it is only then people resort to ad hominem arguements as we are seeing here. I mean just look at this thread and read the last 2 pages. People are posting random smileys, meme's, mocking his attire etc without a single meaningful post. One guy even tried to lie by posting an image with President of India standing infront of him but when his lie was caught he ran away. This is not a thread on Narendra Modi but a platform for frustrated Indian liberals to vent out their anger. This kind of desperation is amusing but concerning at the same time. I mean how else would you describe typing 'Feku', 'Feku', 'Feku', 'Bhakt', 'Bhakt', 'Bhakt' multiple times in a Pakistani cricket forum to mock the Indian PM whom the fellow countrymen voted for power twice with landslide numbers? Its pure juvenile desperation and we see it regularly in twitter.

Modi is the greatest PM India ever had, that much is an objective fact. No amount of tantrum or throwing toys out of prams is going to change it. I understand why some people :inti are upset with him as they very soon need to show the papers but wonder why others are getting so desperate. Calm down all...LOL.

#Andhbhakt
#Feku

:yk

The Olympics are by no means a wasteful exercise.

The economies of Barcelona, Athens, Albertville, Turin and many other cities benefited hugely after the summer/winter Olympics were held there. Barcelona became Spain's economic capital after the Olympics were held there in 1992. London used the Olympic games in 2012 to revitalise large neighbourhoods that were previously deprived and dangerous.

It is a good idea if India could use the Olympics to bring about some development. It is good that they are looking beyond Delhi.

And the Olympics venues for the next 12 years have been decided already. The earliest slot that is still undecided is in 2036.
You seriously can't be comparing cities like Barcelona & London with Ahmedabad, are you?

Court acquitted and said the CBI case was weak.
The acquittal happened during BJP government in 2017 so one can’t blame congress of messing with the judicial process.

Supreme court said in a 2012 judgement that spectrum should be auctioned and not allocated.
Before 2012 there was no Supreme Court declaration so governments could auction or allocate.

However, once the Supreme Court advised to auction rather than allocate all future spectrums should have been auctioned. However, BJP passed a law in parliament and now are allocating the spectrum to Bharati who paid hundreds of crores in election bond.

TRAI advised in 6 or 7 reports that spectrum should be auctioned and not allocated. Yet after Bharati bought electoral bonds TRAI said to allocate it.

Corruption has been part and parcel of India since independence, however, to see people defend or turn a blind eye against corruption in plain stupid.

That’s the power of brainwashing done by media and IT cell. They have turned a large portion of the population into dummies. Not that it was difficult, Indians in general have worship culture rather than being rebellious or fighting for their rights.
All politicians are inherently corrupt but feku has taken corruption to a whole new different level, he has converted corruption into statecraft. Worst part is neither does he look tired of indulging in corruption nor does he look apologetic being immersed in corruption from head to toe.

You seriously can't be comparing cities like Barcelona & London with Ahmedabad, are you?
You have missed my point entirely.
Perhaps not today, but why can't Ahmedabad or any other Indian city have a vision to improve its infrastructure and facilities to a level where it will be able to host the Olympics in a decade or two? What is wrong with having a plan to improve?

Or is it that some Indians have reached such a nadir that they have given up any hope of improving themselves. 'We were always in the gutter and shall remain there because we are like that only?'

When people lose every avenue, when the party they support has been unanimously rejected by Indian voters...it is only then people resort to ad hominem arguements as we are seeing here. I mean just look at this thread and read the last 2 pages. People are posting random smileys, meme's, mocking his attire etc without a single meaningful post. One guy even tried to lie by posting an image with President of India standing infront of him but when his lie was caught he ran away. This is not a thread on Narendra Modi but a platform for frustrated Indian liberals to vent out their anger. This kind of desperation is amusing but concerning at the same time. I mean how else would you describe typing 'Feku', 'Feku', 'Feku', 'Bhakt', 'Bhakt', 'Bhakt' multiple times in a Pakistani cricket forum to mock the Indian PM whom the fellow countrymen voted for power twice with landslide numbers? Its pure juvenile desperation and we see it regularly in twitter.

Modi is the greatest PM India ever had, that much is an objective fact. No amount of tantrum or throwing toys out of prams is going to change it. I understand why some people :inti are upset with him as they very soon need to show the papers but wonder why others are getting so desperate. Calm down all...LOL.

#Andhbhakt
#Feku

:yk
Hit it on the nail there.
And the funny part is that some of these Twitteratis who spend their days typing vitriol against Modi actually want him to come to power again. They'll possibly go out of business if Modi loses the election.

Maybe because Barcelona and Paris are global, multicultural cities.

Ahmedabad is a conservative, backward monocultural hellhole with no sporting culture, a ban on alcohol and barely any meat eating joints which would turn off anyone who's not a conservative, hindu indian
Perhaps not today, but why can't Ahmedabad or any other Indian city have a vision to improve its infrastructure and facilities to a level where it will be able to host the Olympics in a decade or two? What is wrong with having a plan to improve?

Or is it that some Indians have reached such a nadir that they have given up any hope of improving themselves. 'We were always in the gutter and shall remain there because we are like that only?

Or is it that some Indians have reached such a nadir that they have given up any hope of improving themselves. 'We were always in the gutter and shall remain there because we are like that only?'
Not being to host an Olympics is equivalent to staying in gutter. Well done! What an analogy!

Maybe because Barcelona and Paris are global, multicultural cities.

Ahmedabad is a conservative, backward monocultural hellhole with no sporting culture, a ban on alcohol and barely any meat eating joints which would turn off anyone who's not a conservative, hindu indian
This. What in world do people think of Ahmedabad? Just because feku has given some people saffron tinted glasses to view it, it is going to rival cities like Barcelona, Paris and London and that too in a decade or so?

As you rightly said, those 3 cities have had a sporting culture for 100s of years something which can't be said about Ahmedabad. First, let some national level athletes/sportsmen come out of Ahmedabad and develop a sporting culture there.

Its yet another jumla from feku, nothing else.

This. What in world do people think of Ahmedabad? Just because feku has given some people saffron tinted glasses to view it, it is going to rival cities like Barcelona, Paris and London and that too in a decade or so?

As you rightly said, those 3 cities have had a sporting culture for 100s of years something which can't be said about Ahmedabad. First, let some national level athletes/sportsmen come out of Ahmedabad and develop a sporting culture there.

Its yet another jumla from feku, nothing else.
Ahmedabad has absolutely nothing no art, no sports, no science ... nilch

And why would anyone want to host something in that boring city, there are better cities in India itself

Imagine global athletes eating dhokla and dabeli

Back