Narendra Modi : Mega Discussion Thread

Hit it on the nail there.
And the funny part is that some of these Twitteratis who spend their days typing vitriol against Modi actually want him to come to power again. They'll possibly go out of business if Modi loses the election.

Some of them yes but not all. There are some people who are driven by strong ideological agenda and as long as that is not pandered they will oppose irrespective of who the PM is. Modi just dirtied his hand by catching these guys by the collar and hence all the squeal. However, make no mistake, they will have the same opinion on Rahul Gandhi as well if their ideological viewpoint is not pandered. I have myself seen the same posters here calling RaGa Pappu and mocking him otherwsie who are now bigging him to become next PM. You know why? Bcoz they see RaGa as lesser threat to their ideology than Modi. One would be naive to think there is any genuine love for RaGa or any genuine love for India.

Look, I have seen it all and very well aware what drives these guys. There is nothing substantial to oppose Modi whom entire world reveres and one of the greatest leader India has produced. So genuine concern about the country is the last thing they oppose Modi for. I would have been glad if that was the actual reason...I would have joined the bandwagon too. However the reason is different, very different my friend.

You have missed my point entirely.
Perhaps not today, but why can't Ahmedabad or any other Indian city have a vision to improve its infrastructure and facilities to a level where it will be able to host the Olympics in a decade or two? What is wrong with having a plan to improve?

Or is it that some Indians have reached such a nadir that they have given up any hope of improving themselves. 'We were always in the gutter and shall remain there because we are like that only?'
Is this why you left this country and settled abroad? :inti

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this why you left this country and settled abroad? :inti
I left India a long time ago when the conditions, both political and economic, were a lot worse than today. You probably weren't born or were too young to know how the country used to be.

Viru jaaney do . My personal experience , NRI 's are most toxic & Megalomaniac Dictator's fans !!!
Yes, jaane do indeed.
Maybe you should go and campaign against Modi, assuming that you are an Indian resident. Possibly that might even help Modi's opposition gain some votes.

One guy even tried to lie by posting an image with President of India standing infront of him but when his lie was caught he ran away.

Modi inaugurated the National War Memorial without the Commander-in-Chief - the President - of the time.

The rubber stamp/Adivasi token appointment wasn't allowed to be present at the two inaugurations that featured the biggest tamasha by wannabe actor Modi - the new Parliament and the Ram Mandir.

Modi can't stand lower castes even though he claims to be OBC. He's a wannabe Brahmin who is just pathetic when he isn't a self important coward who can't stand to hear the truth, like his bhakts.

Work on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train began in 2020. In just two years, the cost had escalated from the originally budgeted Rs 1.1 lakh crore to Rs 1.6 lakh crore. (The most recent estimate available is Rs 1.8 lakh crore.)

In what NDTV called a 'big update', Railways Minister Ashwini Vaishnav announced in November 2023 that the first stretch of the bullet train would be inaugurated in 2026. Here's the kicker: That first stretch will cover a distance of just 50 kilometres, between Bilimora and Surat.

A cursory search on the railways booking site tells me there are trains that cover the distance in anything from 47 to 56 minutes -- who needs a 'bullet train' for that? Again, what is not stated is the key: Vaishnav did not say when the train would be ready to run the full distance. And here is the BJP promising more -- three more -- of the same.

For the existing project, the central government contributes Rs 10,000 crore while the governments of Gujarat and Maharashtra are to contribute Rs 5,000 crore each. The rest is a loan from Japan.

How does the government plan to fund the three more bullet trains promised in the manifesto -- more loans, at a time when the central government's debt alone was pegged at Rs 155.6 trillion (57.1% of GDP) by end March 2023?

More of feku's jumlas which has translated into a big scam.

This article is revealing! It clearly shows how illiterate and clueless feku is in running a household's expenditure, never mind a country as vast India is!

With each passing day, he is plunging the country into a darker abyss. Its so pitiable to see bhakts reveling in India's plight.

Modi inaugurated the National War Memorial without the Commander-in-Chief - the President - of the time.

The rubber stamp/Adivasi token appointment wasn't allowed to be present at the two inaugurations that featured the biggest tamasha by wannabe actor Modi - the new Parliament and the Ram Mandir.

Modi can't stand lower castes even though he claims to be OBC. He's a wannabe Brahmin who is just pathetic when he isn't a self important coward who can't stand to hear the truth, like his bhakts.

Not sure how your face saving rant got to do anything with the post that you quoted but I am talking specifically about your lie you posted that President was standing and PM didnt even offer her a seat. When I shown you the reality with pictures and screenshots, you gave a smiley and ran away :yk

And today as a face saving exercise you are generalizing how Modi is anti adivasi or wana be Brahim etc etc. That is all fine but it don't change the fact you lied.

Listen bruv, I am honestly bored of exposing you over and over and over again. If I want I can debunk every myth that you and your frnds are posting on this thread. However no one has that much time and patience. I have decided to take a break from posting in politcal section as there is no point arguing with you guys. I am not even Indian (technically) and it really doesn't bother me anyway. So pls dn't quote me further in political threads.

Not sure how your face saving rant got to do anything with the post that you quoted but I am talking specifically about your lie you posted that President was standing and PM didnt even offer her a seat. When I shown you the reality with pictures and screenshots, you gave a smiley and ran away :yk

And today as a face saving exercise you are generalizing how Modi is anti adivasi or wana be Brahim etc etc. That is all fine but it don't change the fact you lied.

Listen bruv, I am honestly bored of exposing you over and over and over again. If I want I can debunk every myth that you and your frnds are posting on this thread. However no one has that much time and patience. I have decided to take a break from posting in politcal section as there is no point arguing with you guys. I am not even Indian (technically) and it really doesn't bother me anyway. So pls dn't quote me further in political threads.
Some of the best bits I wanted to you to read got edited out unfortunately :dhoni

Run baby run. Just like your hero whose hands tremble a lot nowadays. Ever notice that? Even in the ANI interview where he is in familiar territory with a Godi anchor. So either he is old, which is sad lol or he is scared. Both aren't great options for you.

So how long is this withdrawal from this section going to last? A couple months after elections results? hahaha

So how long is this withdrawal from this section going to last? A couple months after elections results? hahaha

People who withdraw from discussions are usually the ones who belatedly realise their political positions are no longer defendable. I think Rajdeep has seen the light and it has probably dawned on him what a charlatan his idol Modi is.

Better late than never.

Yes, jaane do indeed.
Maybe you should go and campaign against Modi, assuming that you are an Indian resident. Possibly that might even help Modi's opposition gain some votes.
ty for the unsolicited salah , btw there does exist a sizable % of Indians who are yet not stricken with hate & bigotry !

People who withdraw from discussions are usually the ones who belatedly realise their political positions are no longer defendable. I think Rajdeep has seen the light and it has probably dawned on him what a charlatan his idol Modi is.

Better late than never.
This guy and that gani. They play these games where they will pretend to be balanced in their approaches. I remember @Rajdeep praising Pappu for giving a speech in the rain during the Karnataka elections. You know why he did that? He could see from all sane reports that the BJP were not coming back. It was anticipatory bail. That's all that he's doing now.

Gani similarly plays the game of: We need a strong opposition. But, unfortunately there isn't. If the BJP govt are corrupt, it's up to the media and the Congress to prove it. That's not happening. Where is the proof, where are the media trials. So, what to do. We have no choice but to vote for Modiji.

I mean not him, because poor fellow can't vote here, but my point stands :dhoni

This guy and that gani. They play these games where they will pretend to be balanced in their approaches. I remember @Rajdeep praising Pappu for giving a speech in the rain during the Karnataka elections. You know why he did that? He could see from all sane reports that the BJP were not coming back. It was anticipatory bail. That's all that he's doing now.

Gani similarly plays the game of: We need a strong opposition. But, unfortunately there isn't. If the BJP govt are corrupt, it's up to the media and the Congress to prove it. That's not happening. Where is the proof, where are the media trials. So, what to do. We have no choice but to vote for Modiji.

I mean not him, because poor fellow can't vote here, but my point stands :dhoni
These guys don't matter one bit in our political decisions. They don't live in India so they don't even know how excruciating it is to live in a country royally misgoverned by their idol.

lol, their idol feku keeps jailing opposition leaders and keeps suspending opposition MPs from parliament but hey, India needs a strong opposition!

Hypocrite is these guys' middle name.

Not only this shows how desperate feku is for power but it is also illegal as per ECI's own guidelines. But expect it to turn blind eye yet again.

I left India a long time ago when the conditions, both political and economic, were a lot worse than today. You probably weren't born or were too young to know how the country used to be.
What and who stopped you from coming back to Shining India then? According to you things were worse back then and it has become much better now, isn't it? You may be older than me but I have lived in India more than you. :inti

Getting a feeling that we are seeing the last of Modi. Something unexpected is going to happen and he will lose this time. '400 paar' is a nice jumla though.:inti

Better late than never.

People withdraw from these mindless debates because invariably the usual suspects resort to childish stunts when they get stuck.

Recently one such specimen accused me of being a BJP IT Cell employee. In response I politely asked him to name his fav charity and that I will donate 1 months worth of BJP it cell salary and post the receipt to prove that I dont need to work there lol. As expected that didn't sit well with him and the insults followed.

Then there is the pure juvenile lot whose vocabulary consists of max 5 words : feku, sanghi, bhakt, andhbhakt, jumla.

If you need a proper serious discussion on Indian politics I have the patience to engage . But has to be meaningful. Iam onbviously not here to trade insults.

What and who stopped you from coming back to Shining India then? According to you things were worse back then and it has become much better now, isn't it? You may be older than me but I have lived in India more than you. :inti
lol, you have very high hopes from these good for nothing foreigners who won't come back to India ever but preach us whom to elect to govern us.

People withdraw from these mindless debates because invariably the usual suspects resort to childish stunts when they get stuck.

Recently one such specimen accused me of being a BJP IT Cell employee. In response I politely asked him to name his fav charity and that I will donate 1 months worth of BJP it cell salary and post the receipt to prove that I dont need to work there lol. As expected that didn't sit well with him and the insults followed.

Then there is the pure juvenile lot whose vocabulary consists of max 5 words : feku, sanghi, bhakt, andhbhakt, jumla.

If you need a proper serious discussion on Indian politics I have the patience to engage . But has to be meaningful. Iam onbviously not here to trade insults.
So true, just resorting to childish stunts and words from the dumb imbeciles is not worth the time to respond. Yes folks can agree to disagree in a civil manner and have a healthy debate but just trading insults without a serious discussion is not worth the time. People just stop responding if all you want to is yell, ignore others viewpoints, use abusive language and name calling.

Also will wait for June to see what the people of Ind decide. If they vote for Modi/bjp who I believe is way better than anyone there for the good of Ind , that'll be good. But if not, if they vote for congress/alliance , then so be it. You have respect the people's verdict which passes over the head of a lot of folks. The most seamless transition of power is the Ind democracy's greatest strength. If Congress wins, i am not going to run away from this thread similar to if bjp wins.

lol, you have very high hopes from these good for nothing foreigners who won't come back to India ever but preach us whom to elect to govern us.
We are not preaching, we are stating our opinions which as OCI NRIs we have every right to do. You don't like it huh ? Well that's just badluck for you ain't it, oh well back to your rhetoric of feku, bigot, blah blah blah.

OH your good for nothing Rahul Gandhi is set for another heavy defeat :dhoni

Also will wait for June to see what the people of Ind decide. If they vote for Modi/bjp who I believe is way better than anyone there for the good of Ind , that'll be good. But if not, if they vote for congress/alliance , then so be it. You have respect the people's verdict which passes over the head of a lot of folks. The most seamless transition of power is the Ind democracy's greatest strength. If Congress wins, i am not going to run away from this thread similar to if bjp wins.
Even though there is zero chance of Congress coming back to power because of Mr Brian dead aka 'this morning I woke up at night'

Part of me is fascinated to see the epic level of buffoonery what Rahul Gandhi would do if India ever had the miss fortune of him being the PM.

You don't have the right to state your opinions. If you do, Modi will cancel your OCI card. Haven't you read the news ?

Suddenly it makes sense why you're so afraid to criticise Modi and going after an easy target like Pappu.

Well good on PM Modi all pseudo secular or anti Indian OCI needs to be canned 😁..

Also enough to the Italian rule, looting and corruption never again...

Latest from JP Morgan, a bitter pill to swallow for Dhruv Rathee's financial research institution. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Modi has done an unbelievable job": JPMorgan

The head of US-based banking firm JPMorgan Chase Jamie Dimon has heaped praise on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, noting the government's feat of pulling a large chunk of the population out of poverty.

“Modi has done an unbelievable job in India. I know the liberal press here, they beat the hell out of him. He’s taken 400mn people out of poverty," Dimon was quoted as saying at an event in the US.

PM Modi was voted to power at the Centre for the first time in 2014 and later on in 2019. His party Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the coalition National Democratic Alliance (NDA) have been in power in India for a decade now.

The country is currently in the midst of voting and the party is looking to come back to power for the third straight term. Results of the elections will be declared on June 4 and the party has set its eyes on bagging at least 400 seats in the 543-seat strong Lok Sabha.

His regime has been widely credited for its handling of the Indian economy, with the country emerging as the fastest growing major economy in recent years and poised for further growth in the coming decades.
“The NDA won 352 seats last time and to cross 400 they need 48 seats more,” news agency Bloomberg quoted Pradeep Gupta, chairman of polling company Axis My India, as saying. “Much depends how BJP and NDA performs in states like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh in southern India.”

If voted to power, Modi has promised that his government will formulate policies that will help India become the world's third largest economy by 2030, two places above where it stands currently.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/Indi...1&cvid=cc980bc5453b4bcda0bdf34a86e65d2d&ei=44

By the way, Morgan Stanley echoed the same last year. :dhoni

====================================

India transformed in less than a decade; different from 2013: Morgan Stanley report

In a short span of 10 years, India has gained positions in the world order with significant positive consequences for the macro and market outlook, Morgan Stanley Research has said in a report.

The report, India Equity Strategy and Economics: How India Has Transformed in Less than a Decade, highlights the 10 big changes, mostly because of India's policy choices, and their implications for its economy and market.

It added, "We run into significant skepticism about India, particularly with overseas investors, who say that India has not delivered its potential (despite its being the second-fastest-growing economy and among the top-performing stock markets over the past 25 years) and that equity valuations are too rich." It added, "However, such a view ignores the significant changes that have taken place in India, especially since 2014."

Morgan Stanley's Research had taken these 10 big changes namely, supply-side policy reforms, formalisation of the economy, Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, digitalizing social transfers, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, flexible inflation targeting, focus on FDI, India's 401(k) moment, government support for corporate profits and MNC sentiment at multiyear high, while filing the report.

While drawing the data for supply-side policy reforms, the research has gathered the figures related to India's corporate tax at par with peers and infrastructure.

In 10 years, India's base corporate tax rate has stayed below 25 per cent while for new companies with operations commencing before March 24, it has stayed at 15 per cent.

In terms of infrastructure development, the research has taken factors like national highways, broadband subscriber base, renewable energy and railway route electrified.

In the formalisation of the economy, Morgan Stanley had taken GST collections, which were showing upward trends over the years, and digital transactions which grew 76 per cent of the GDP.

On May 18, Morgan Stanley said India is poised to grow at 6.2 per cent in the current financial year 2023-24 with improving macro stability indicating that the monetary policy will not have to turn restrictive.

In a report titled "Asia Economics: The Viewpoint: Addressing the Pushback to Our Constructive View", authored by Chetan Ahya, Derrick Y Kam, Qiusha Peng, and Jonathan Cheung, Morgan Stanley said India enjoys tailwinds -- both cyclical and structurally.

"We see healthy balance sheets sustaining the robust trends in domestic demand. Improving macro stability means the monetary policy will not have to turn restrictive, allowing the economic expansion to continue," the report said.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...rgan-stanley-report/articleshow/100641623.cms

When Indira Gandhi Died...": PM On Why Rajiv Gandhi Ended Inheritance Tax

Morena
: Former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi abolished the inheritance tax after his mother Indira Gandhi's death in 1984 to save her wealth from going to the government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, alleging that the Congress now wants to bring back the levy.

So this neech creature keeps plunging in gutter.

What crimes Indians must have committed to have this lowlife ruling us!

So this neech creature keeps plunging in gutter.

What crimes Indians must have committed to have this lowlife ruling us!
Modani Ji is bigger than Shri Ram for andhbhakhts. It seems they are still waiting for that life changing SMS. "Dear Andbhakht, your a/c no. xxxxxx56 is credited by Rs. 1500000 on 04-06-24 by a/c linked to Prabhu Shri Narendra Modi Ji. Just enjoy your life." 🤭:inti

Reason for Rajiv Gandhi abolished the inheritance tax after his mother Indira Gandhi's death in 1984 to save her wealth from going to the government. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Congress clowns can rant day and night but this is the truth:dhoni

The Will was published on 2 May 1985 and then executed after Rajiv Gandhi govt abolished the Estate Duty Act in his first budget. The UPI report from 2 May 1985 said, “Under a finance bill that took effect April 1, all death duties in India have been abolished and no inheritance tax will be assessed on the Gandhi estate.”

GL8kW-CWgAA5x3v
GL8kXAxW0AA7VmW

Foreigners questioning NRIs about their loyalty for India. Something new.

Modi opposition resorts to name calling. Same old.

Was born in Bengal in previous birth: Modi

Expressing his gratitude for the "enthusiasm" and "love" of people during his rally in Malda in West Bengal, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said it appears that either he was born in Bengal in his previous birth or will be born to a mother in Bengal in his next birth.​

So after radars and communication tech, feku baba is now an expert on reincarnation too. Andhbhakts will lap this up too.

Was born in Bengal in previous birth: Modi

Expressing his gratitude for the "enthusiasm" and "love" of people during his rally in Malda in West Bengal, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said it appears that either he was born in Bengal in his previous birth or will be born to a mother in Bengal in his next birth.​

What an actor Modi is. 😆 :inti

WhatsApp Says It Will Shut Down In India If Forced To Break End-To-End Encryption​

“As a platform, we are saying, if we are told to break encryption, then WhatsApp goes,” Advocate Tejas Karia representing WhatsApp, told the Delhi High Court in a hearing for the petitions filed by WhatsApp and parent company Meta against the amended IT rules.

In May 2021, WhatsApp filed a lawsuit against the Indian Government over the amended IT Rules,2021. The petition specifically opposed Rule 4(2) of the IT Rules, 2021. Rule 4 (2) required “a significant social media intermediary providing services primarily like messaging”, such as WhatsApp, to “enable the identification of the first originator of the information” when ordered by the Court. WhatsApp said that this obligation would require them to break end-to-end encryption, WhatsApp’s privacy measure that prevents third parties from accessing messages between users.

At the hearing, Karia noted before Acting Chief Justice Manmohan and Justice Manmeet Pritam Singh Arora, “We will have to keep a complete chain and we don’t know which messages will be asked to be decrypted. It means millions and millions of messages will have to be stored for a number of years.” WhatsApp said that this could infringe on citizens’ rights to privacy. He also stressed that the Rule under challenge goes beyond the parent Information Technology Act, which does not provide for breaking of encryption, BarandBench reported.

Experts have agreed with this assertion in the past. Mishi Choudhary, Founder, Sflc.in in 2021 told Medianama, “WhatsApp has done what every company must do if they care about end-to-end encryption and privacy. The IT rules notified by the government are unconstitutional. In the garb of addressing misinformation and regulating technology companies, GoI has been exceeding the powers granted through subordinate legislation and using it for political purposes.”

Delhi HC adjourned the case to August 14. The case will be heard with another batch of cases that challenges the provisions under the IT Rules, 2021.

Back in 2021, in response to the lawsuit, the Government had said to WhatsApp and Meta that “any operations being run in India are subject to the law of land.” Further, they stated that the Right to Privacy, like any other right, was subject to “reasonable restrictions.” They assured that end-to-end encryption would only need to be broken in cases of serious offenses. They also affirmed that there was merit to maintaining end-to-end encryption. However, they also said it was WhatsApp’s responsibility to create adequate technology to protect the privacy of citizens. “The Government of India is committed to ensuring the Right of Privacy to all its citizens as well as have the means and the information necessary to ensure public order and maintain national security. It is WhatsApp’s responsibility to find a technical solution, whether through encryption or otherwise, that both happen”, they said.

The Centre also said there was an international precedent for this and brought attention to a communique from countries like United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia and Canada that said, “tech companies should include mechanisms in the design of their encrypted products.” They also pointed to a previous instance of Brazilian law enforcement demanding the IP addresses, customer information, geo-location data and physical messages of a ‘suspect’, from WhatsApp.

However, in the hearing when asked if there were any specific laws in other countries requiring breaking of encryption Karia noted that there were none.

WhatsApp Says It Will Shut Down In India If Forced To Break End-To-End Encryption​

“As a platform, we are saying, if we are told to break encryption, then WhatsApp goes,” Advocate Tejas Karia representing WhatsApp, told the Delhi High Court in a hearing for the petitions filed by WhatsApp and parent company Meta against the amended IT rules.

In May 2021, WhatsApp filed a lawsuit against the Indian Government over the amended IT Rules,2021. The petition specifically opposed Rule 4(2) of the IT Rules, 2021. Rule 4 (2) required “a significant social media intermediary providing services primarily like messaging”, such as WhatsApp, to “enable the identification of the first originator of the information” when ordered by the Court. WhatsApp said that this obligation would require them to break end-to-end encryption, WhatsApp’s privacy measure that prevents third parties from accessing messages between users.

At the hearing, Karia noted before Acting Chief Justice Manmohan and Justice Manmeet Pritam Singh Arora, “We will have to keep a complete chain and we don’t know which messages will be asked to be decrypted. It means millions and millions of messages will have to be stored for a number of years.” WhatsApp said that this could infringe on citizens’ rights to privacy. He also stressed that the Rule under challenge goes beyond the parent Information Technology Act, which does not provide for breaking of encryption, BarandBench reported.

Experts have agreed with this assertion in the past. Mishi Choudhary, Founder, Sflc.in in 2021 told Medianama, “WhatsApp has done what every company must do if they care about end-to-end encryption and privacy. The IT rules notified by the government are unconstitutional. In the garb of addressing misinformation and regulating technology companies, GoI has been exceeding the powers granted through subordinate legislation and using it for political purposes.”

Delhi HC adjourned the case to August 14. The case will be heard with another batch of cases that challenges the provisions under the IT Rules, 2021.

Back in 2021, in response to the lawsuit, the Government had said to WhatsApp and Meta that “any operations being run in India are subject to the law of land.” Further, they stated that the Right to Privacy, like any other right, was subject to “reasonable restrictions.” They assured that end-to-end encryption would only need to be broken in cases of serious offenses. They also affirmed that there was merit to maintaining end-to-end encryption. However, they also said it was WhatsApp’s responsibility to create adequate technology to protect the privacy of citizens. “The Government of India is committed to ensuring the Right of Privacy to all its citizens as well as have the means and the information necessary to ensure public order and maintain national security. It is WhatsApp’s responsibility to find a technical solution, whether through encryption or otherwise, that both happen”, they said.

The Centre also said there was an international precedent for this and brought attention to a communique from countries like United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia and Canada that said, “tech companies should include mechanisms in the design of their encrypted products.” They also pointed to a previous instance of Brazilian law enforcement demanding the IP addresses, customer information, geo-location data and physical messages of a ‘suspect’, from WhatsApp.

However, in the hearing when asked if there were any specific laws in other countries requiring breaking of encryption Karia noted that there were none.

Modi ki guarantee lol

Hahaha this tigress just called Modi a Cerelac eating baby. OMG Congress have gone crazy. This is so good to watch.

Never has a PM of India been deservedly treated with such contempt :dhoni

cerelac.png

Modi ki guarantee lol

There are other messaging services.

But WhatsApp's second biggest market is India.

Its amusing how much pakistanis are interested in Modi.

Pakistanis hatred for Modi is one of the reasons he should continue to be PM of India

@MP2011 , looks like Jamie Dimon is a Bhakt also.

Why are there so many Bhakt's everywhere I am getting sick of this. This is why I am supporting the Italians to win the election and rule over the Indians..

Pakistanis hatred for Modi is one of the reasons he should continue to be PM of India
Its over for Pakistanis, Modichayan is living fully rent free in their minds.

Never seen anything like this...

Why do you start bringing Pakistan into discussion when the going gets tough for you? Look at the post you quoted. He was talking about 'Modi ki guarantee'. But just because a Pakistani posted that you got insecure and brought his country into discussion. Why do you keep forgetting that you are on a Pakistani forum yourself lol? Isn't it also amusing that you hate Pakistanis but still spend so much time here? :inti

@RexRex ... no response to this?

But you didn't ask me a question in that post lol ?

It explains the reason why people don't engage with the usual suspects. So considering your silence I suppose you agree with me that there is no hope for the BJP supporters to engage in a meaningful conversation with the abusive BJP critics whos only trick is to shout and hurl insults, troll , when in a pickle. Cheers!

And right on cue my litmus Test man reconfirms it as always lol

It explains the reason why people don't engage with the usual suspects. So considering your silence I suppose you agree with me that there is no hope for the BJP supporters to engage in a meaningful conversation with the abusive BJP critics whos only trick is to shout and hurl insults, troll , when in a pickle. Cheers!

And right on cue my litmus Test man reconfirms it as always lol
Shouting and hurling insults? Oh this reminds me of Arnab Goswami. :inti

Who are these usual suspects ? Because I've never seen them behave so. Name them and shame them.

Is this even a serious question ?.... Pick any one of them... literally.

They are no different from you. Instead of directly addressing it, any criticism of BJP is immediately met by you with some Congress whataboutery from the 1970s.

You are weak !

They are no different from you. Instead of directly addressing it, any criticism of BJP is immediately met by you with some Congress whataboutery from the 1970s.

You are weak !

Did I not address your whataboutery accusations with a proper explanation?

And when was the last time YOU directly addressed anything?

Whatever I'm Doing Is Inspired By A Divine Power, God Has Sent Me To Do This Work: PM Modi​

“May be God has sent me for this,” said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, when answering a question about how he takes tough decisions, during an exclusive interview with Network18 Group Editor-in-Chief Rahul Joshi. On a question by News18 Lokmat anchor Vilas Bade on how he takes tough decisions despite difficult situations, PM Modi said that he stays away from the storm and follows that path that “God has shown me.”

“I don’t make tough decisions, I make the right decisions. Decisions are not tough, decisions should be right; some find them tough. But, sometimes, I do think about how all of this is possible. Just as you are surprised, I too wonder how Modi does this. Then I think, no, maybe God has sent me for this work. Whatever I am doing is inspired by a divine power. This could be God’s gift, God wants me to do this work and has sent me with a purpose here. And, that’s why, I remain far from the storm,” PM Modi said.

“God has shown me this path, that you should not get entangled in other things and you have to do some big work and must remain engaged with that. So, it is God’s direction, God’s wish, God’s plan, and, perhaps, their influence. I am only an instrument,” the Prime Minister added.

He also said there are two Gods for him, the almighty and “the public”. When asked how stays fit despite campaigning tirelessly in the sweltering heat, PM Modi termed it “God’s will.” “I am not doing anything. God has decided this, and God has probably sent me to do this work. I was born in a family, where my mother was uneducated, had not seen a school. I do not have any political background, and it’s such a big country. So, if this is not God’s will, then what is it? And for me there are two Gods – one that we cannot see and the other is the public. I consider the public a form of God. And I have faith in the Almighty, who has sent me for this work while the public has blessed me,” PM Modi said.

“As far as I have been running around, this is a big celebration, like a festival. It is an opportunity to reach out to the public, to visit them and talk to them. We should see it like that and take advantage of it, meet the public and visit people. It is a celebration of democracy in which we should be involved. So, I consider it like we do when there’s an important puja at home and the way we are involved in it. This is a time for prayers for me as I am worshipping 140 crore gods. I move with this feeling, which keeps me going. I never get tired because I return home after seeing God,” the Prime Minister added.

India opposition criticises Modi for 'hate speech'

India's opposition has accused PM Narendra Modi of Islamophobic remarks after he claimed his opponents would distribute people's wealth to "infiltrators" if they won power.

Mr Modi told a rally the opposition Congress wanted to distribute wealth to "those who have many children".

His remarks were widely seen as referring to India's Muslim minority.

The Congress party has rejected the claim, which came days after the general election began.

Mr Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government has often been accused of singling out India's minority communities, especially Muslims.

'Manmohan dismissed 11 state govts, Modi - zero': Ex-CEA K Subramanian to Raghuram Rajan on 'declining democracy' in India

Former Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) Krishnamurthy Subramanian has dismissed the charge that democracy is sliding in India under Prime Minister Narendra Modi and said that not one state government was dismissed in the last 10 years while his immediate predecessor Dr Manmohan Singh dismissed 11 state governments. Manmohan Singh served as the Prime Minister from 2004 to 2014.

Subramanian, who served as the CEA from 2018 to 2021, was on a panel discussion with former RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan at Northwestern's Kellogg Business School.

During the interaction, the former CEA shared data on the entire democracy & economy debate and highlighted that India's ranking in the global innovation index had improved under PM Modi.

"In 2016, there were 450 start-ups. Now there are 100,000 start-ups. In other words, start-ups have grown at a CAGR of 220% - this during a period when a lot of media here actually talks about sliding in democracy," he said, adding that in the preceding ten years from 2004 to 2014 when democracy was in the prime shape according to media, start-ups were growing at 3.8%.

Subramanian said we all know that startups are one very important sign of the vibrancy of the economy because they capture creative destruction.

"Not just that. Take innovation, the global innovation index, and this is not government data. This is again, international data. We were ranked 78 in 2015. We rank 40th now. So, I think the conceptual idea is that free thought is important for innovation. I don't think that is something that is being disputed. But the measurement of democracy or the lack of it, what we have is, basically, a poorly paid board, and postdoctoral researchers sitting in some nook and corner of New York..."

Raghuram Rajan, who was also part of the panel, interjected and said: "You cannot get away saying that democracy is stronger in India today." He said every single index of democracy outside shows a decline in democracy. He said that the current government does not like criticism, "this is a government which gives people a choice - join us or go to jail".

To this, Subramanian, India's Executive Director at the IMF, said he had also worked closely with Prime Minister Modi and told him things that he needed to improve upon. He said there was no occasion when he was asked to say positive things about the government. "Not on a single stance was I told to go and say anything. I firmly believe in the policies that this government does. The kind of background I come from, if I don't remain in the government, I don't care. But I go and say things out of my conviction," he said.

The former CEA referred to the religious freedom debate and said the Pew Research Centre did a survey in which 90% of minorities said they were absolutely free to practice religion. He then turned to democracy debate and cited the number of times the former prime ministers from the Congress governments removed state governments.

"Let's look at the data on governments that have been dismissed by the central government under Article 356. Jawaharlal Nehru dismissed 7 state governments. Indira Gandhi dismissed 49 state governments. Rajeev Gandhi dismissed 60 governments. Narasimha Rao, who we all remain grateful for liberalisation, dismissed 11 state governments. Manmohan Singh dismissed 11 state governments. And what is the number of the states dismissed by Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Prime Minister Modi - zero," he said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link: https://www.businesstoday.in/india/...eclining-democracy-in-india-427397-2024-04-29

Whatever I'm Doing Is Inspired By A Divine Power, God Has Sent Me To Do This Work: PM Modi​

“May be God has sent me for this,” said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, when answering a question about how he takes tough decisions, during an exclusive interview with Network18 Group Editor-in-Chief Rahul Joshi. On a question by News18 Lokmat anchor Vilas Bade on how he takes tough decisions despite difficult situations, PM Modi said that he stays away from the storm and follows that path that “God has shown me.”

“I don’t make tough decisions, I make the right decisions. Decisions are not tough, decisions should be right; some find them tough. But, sometimes, I do think about how all of this is possible. Just as you are surprised, I too wonder how Modi does this. Then I think, no, maybe God has sent me for this work. Whatever I am doing is inspired by a divine power. This could be God’s gift, God wants me to do this work and has sent me with a purpose here. And, that’s why, I remain far from the storm,” PM Modi said.

“God has shown me this path, that you should not get entangled in other things and you have to do some big work and must remain engaged with that. So, it is God’s direction, God’s wish, God’s plan, and, perhaps, their influence. I am only an instrument,” the Prime Minister added.

He also said there are two Gods for him, the almighty and “the public”. When asked how stays fit despite campaigning tirelessly in the sweltering heat, PM Modi termed it “God’s will.” “I am not doing anything. God has decided this, and God has probably sent me to do this work. I was born in a family, where my mother was uneducated, had not seen a school. I do not have any political background, and it’s such a big country. So, if this is not God’s will, then what is it? And for me there are two Gods – one that we cannot see and the other is the public. I consider the public a form of God. And I have faith in the Almighty, who has sent me for this work while the public has blessed me,” PM Modi said.

“As far as I have been running around, this is a big celebration, like a festival. It is an opportunity to reach out to the public, to visit them and talk to them. We should see it like that and take advantage of it, meet the public and visit people. It is a celebration of democracy in which we should be involved. So, I consider it like we do when there’s an important puja at home and the way we are involved in it. This is a time for prayers for me as I am worshipping 140 crore gods. I move with this feeling, which keeps me going. I never get tired because I return home after seeing God,” the Prime Minister added.

He is well aware that there are plenty of people, both in India and abroad, who will blindly believe whatever he says. :inti

Looks like Parjwal Revanna, son of former CM Swani and General Secretary of Janta Dall (alliance with BJP) has been accused of a massive rape scandal, multiple videos where women and pleading with him. Sick stuff, not sure why the rape culture is so prevalent in India. Hope these women are ok and justice is served.

In india rapists get punished.

In our neighborhood there are countries that require 4 male witnesses to confirm a woman was raped. Yet you will see their citizens blabbering about others.

Is JDS in alliance with BJP in Karnataka? JD seems to be a bigger issue of India than congress considering the amount of times they have come to power with alliances.

Looks like Parjwal Revanna, son of former CM Swani and General Secretary of Janta Dall (alliance with BJP) has been accused of a massive rape scandal, multiple videos where women and pleading with him. Sick stuff, not sure why the rape culture is so prevalent in India. Hope these women are ok and justice is served.

I understand many Indians online can be annoying but there is no reason to point score on “rape”, this is patriarchal societal issue and even with education seems it can’t be solved easily.(Karnataka has good Literacy).

Back