New Zealand v England | 3rd Test | Auckland | March 22-26, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a flogging England received today. NZ went from gear 1 to gear 6 , skipped everything in middle.

Last edited:
Trott in at 3, this is the most important stand for England. NZ would be halfway there if they take one of these tonight.

This pitch seems to be a bloody minefield for England so far, 206 for 11.....

I am torn between amusement at this debacle and hatred for our team.

Oh well, hopefully our entire team gets a proper whipping. India will be the new number #2 team after today. That's kind of funny.

I am torn between amusement at this debacle and hatred for our team.

Oh well, hopefully our entire team gets a proper whipping. India will be the new number #2 team after today. That's kind of funny.

There will be a difference of 16 points between number 1 and 2 :kallis

NZ are extracting swing whereas England could not, which team has a better bowling unit?

Vando I thought you said you won't be online for awhile :manzoor

These two are the most important wickets, they can bat for time, if NZ get these two out today will be a straight forward victory.

Yea bro I have been on and off, wasnt online the whole week :moyo . Didnt want your game to be held up because of me

yeah thats why i'm suprised coz da last time i took notice you had 1300 odd "runs" i'm not sure where 2600 comes from. Is there a secret i dont know about?

Yea bro I have been on and off, wasnt online the whole week :moyo . Didnt want your game to be held up because of me

Fair enough champ stuff happens. BTW you can still vote in matches if you are interested. You can be the Simon Cowell of fantasy cricket. :))

yeah thats why i'm suprised coz da last time i took notice you had 1300 odd "runs" i'm not sure where 2600 comes from. Is there a secret i dont know about?

I have been scoring runs in lost causes :sachin . Not sure about the secret, dont really pay attention to it.

These 2 are the big fish, especially captain Cook.

Bruce martin has looked a lot more impressive in this series than Monty. NZ might have something to work with, given that Vettori is pretty much over.

Cook is the key here , If Kiwis get him quick , they will have good hold in the game. Cook has the ability to bat for long time.

McCullum is a freak athlete.

He was once selected ahead of Dan Carter in rugby youth sides. Dan Carter went on to be one of the greatest rugby players in history.

Yes, NZ got this in the bag, they clean the rest with the 2nd new ball

Kane Imran Williamson gets Finn, England's best batsman !!!

Brilliant from New Zealand!

Awesome fun to watch test cricket in New Zealand

Brilliant captaincy from McCullum throughout this Test.
Cook finally fell because of the pressure, NZ need only 6 more wickets to win this Match and this series it would be extremely difficult for them to get out with a draw now.
Excellent performance by Newzealand throughout this series and they really deserve to win this Test and this series.

Never expected 2 metre Fulton to score a Test match 50 let alone 2 back to back hundreds in a same test match. Yet another fantastic day for NZ :14:

With the stubborn long duration occupying batting experts Cook/Trott back into the pavilion, now the Kiwis are having real chance of winning this test and the series.

Congratulations to New Zealand, have outplayed us in every way.

Only entertainment left for England fans is working out the level of punishment for our players. Some kind of Tudoresque public humiliation is definitely in order.

Lol another day till australians start claiming the black caps as australian :))

Really been great to see Boult and Southee out bowl some of the best bowlers in the world and our batsmen being consistent throughout the series!

Last edited:
Not even SA has won in both Australia and India of late.

Expecting Australia to even draw in India is pushing it. South Africa haven't toured India recently and they've drawn their last few series in India I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back