New Zealand v India | 4th ODI | Hamilton| 28/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I have been following this series very closely, and NZ are becoming an exciting ODI side.

Likes of Cory Anderson and Kane Williamson mixed with Taylor,Mac,Guptill,Ryder are a good looking batting line up.

Bowling is not bad as well with Mitch,Cory,Southee,Mills

Very well done NZ! A team to watch out for in the WC.

Who is not his hater? Obviously you'd love him sitting in opposition :)))

Kumar and binny won't set the world on fire either , atleast Ishant has the pace of akhtar bounce of Ambrose, face of Dizzy and hair of imran khan

Btw why was everyone clamoring for Binny to come in? He does not look anything special to me. If he is in for his batting that is the wrong mentality.. India need bowlers.

I have to say, I have been following this series very closely, and NZ are becoming an exciting ODI side.

Likes of Cory Anderson and Kane Williamson mixed with Taylor,Mac,Guptill,Ryder are a good looking batting line up.

Bowling is not bad as well with Mitch,Cory,Southee,Mills

Very well done NZ! A team to watch out for in the WC.

Thats what i was thinking really underrated side :) how the hell they got whitewashed from bangladesh ?

Just loving the strike rotation between these two simple awesome :14:

Thats what i was thinking really underrated side :) how the hell they got whitewashed from bangladesh ?

Just loving the strike rotation between these two simple awesome :14:

Yep. NZ seem to have found a good combination of aggression and defense.

They can milk it in the middle overs and leave it to likes of Anderson & Co. to up the ante if needed. Even Southee can bat!

Guptill and Ryder are a pretty good combination, mixture of offense and defense as well.

I just think that perhaps NZ need a better spinner, Nathan mostly plays bcz of his brother, but he is quite economical.

Everyone looks good against IND bowlers, this same NZ side even couldn't win against WI so can't say they are strong but def we don't seem like even crossing the first rnd in next years WC for sure :)

India can't buy a wicket anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say our ability to work the spinners around has improved so much from 2 years ago.

Williamson throws his wicket away

Once again Kane williamson have laid the foundation i hope NZL batsman can captilise now

Well played youngsta beauty :14:

Williamson might of been home if he dived there.

There was no need to take such a risky run though when batting was so comfortable.

Here come the bunnies led by McCullum

We will win if McCullum stays around. But we would probably win any game that he manages to stay in.

Macca trying to get himself
Out by hitting the ball in the air

Hard pressed to find a better cutter of the cricket ball right now than Ross Taylor.

Ashwin done for the night

Shami doing well. He's only going at 6rpo

Taylor smacking Shami around the ground

Brendon just tees off on Aaron. Thats on the green i think.

Last edited:
Macca cowlashing Vroom Vroom into the stands

The commentary's kind of biased while its fun to listen to.

Most commentary is biased because they are primarily commentating for their domestic audience

Century for taylor :14: wattaay century

LOL he didnt knew that he completed his century mculum told him :))

Great hundred Ross Taylor.

This spinner Aaron is bowling a bit to flat. Needs to toss one up.

Doully is right, he's much better now that he has put that slog to mid wicket away.

Sweet, they have made Gavaskar commentate just as NZ close on victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back