Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand all the hate for Gavaskar, he's decent imo

Much better than Shastri bot.

Kumar being milked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand all the hate for Gavaskar, he's decent imo

Much better than Shastri bot.

I dont particularly I hate him, other than the fact he is a BCCI mouthpiece. But I'm glad they hauled him out of the back of the commentators room to help administer the last rites :D

Terrible fielding

I think we could beat Australia in a ODI series.

Haha don't get ahead of yourself Kiwi this is India away you are playing :p we'd smash ya :D

We're not the best chasing side but this looks to have been a really easy chase.

Haha don't get ahead of yourself Kiwi this is India away you are playing :p we'd smash ya :D

Don't lie.. You're probably already having nightmares about Anderson :p

I think we could beat Australia in a ODI series.

Did you watch the Enzed innings? Other than Ashwin and Sir Jaddu the Indian bowling was hapless. They sprayed it around more than a 10yo with a garden hose.

India's poor bowling is really impacting them overseas. They get away with it at home because their batting can chase down big scores but when their batting struggles in conditions where the ball bounces above knee height their bowling really hinders them.

It's still possible for India to win. Just need to bowl lots of dots which given their performance thus far looks like a big ask

Last time Pak toured NZl won 3-1
toured SA won 2-1
toured england lost 3-2
toured aus got whitewashed 5-0 :(

And India :p seriously dont know when they won single match against these on their turf in a bilateral series

If number 1 team is like India then im happy with rank 6 ;)

It's still possible for India to win. Just need to bowl lots of dots which given their performance thus far looks like a big ask

For that they need junaid and ajmal ;) we was in the same suituation in 2nd ODI vs SA

Shami starting to bowl some pies now

Haha Vroom Vroom gives away :4 inept fielding at midwicket

Wheels have come off well and truly :)))

Commies laughing at India

India may cancel tour now :))

Lmao you couldn't script this. Keystone Kops sir Jaddu and Rayadu collide trying to catch the ball and both drop it :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back