Official: Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 3 thread

Somali Pirate

First Class Captain
Runs
England 253 for 3

Trescothick 135*

Hoggard 0*

trail Pakistan 274 21 runs.

The bowlers need some inspiration from somewhere.Trescothick MUST be dismissed immediately.

I just hope the bowlers put on a good display today and not the limp performance of yesterday.

Good luck pakistan.

Lets see what that Other World Class Fast Bowler is made up of...will the real Jet take off please :21:

Time to show me and many other critics wrong...he gets us some quick wickets and I will post an 'Appology" thread, as soon as I can (in case I fell asleep)

Monsee said:
Lets see what that Other World Class Fast Bowler is made up of...will the real Jet take off please :21:

Time to show me and many other critics wrong...he gets us some quick wickets and I will post an 'Appology" thread, as soon as I can (in case I fell asleep)

Your views on Sami and his therebutnotthere TALUNT?

nafajafam said:
Your views on Sami and his therebutnotthere TALUNT?

If I really start, all Abusive Filters will go off, and local authorities will have to be notified and all...don't feel like causing so much attention

Although I am sure Anarchists like a certain 'Angreizi Character' will be quite happy and will lit up another ciggy to celebrate it all ;-)

Funny how Monsee is now no longer questioning shoaib's fitness or commitment but instead focusing on wickets, when previously it was the opposite!

Whatever monsee, no one cares what you think or about an apology thread.

Blistering Barnacle said:
Funny how Monsee is now no longer questioning shoaib's fitness or commitment but instead focusing on wickets, when previously it was the opposite!

Whatever monsee, no one cares what you think or about an apology thread.

keep your cheap jibes and all to yourself

If you have a pathetic and lonely life, no need to bring that misery to this board

What is it that is so hard about cricket that you don't get, "Your bowlers, especially your supposed spearhead has to take wicket (s) to win a game"...not bowl without any wickets. Speed and agression means jack

BTW, by fitness, I am sure you meant this:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/5...88CD8491B143AF82D0330C5E77E50781CF461BB6606AD

Monsee said:
keep your cheap jibes and all to yourself

If you have a pathetic and lonely life, no need to bring that misery to this board

What is it that is so hard about cricket that you don't get, "Your bowlers, especially your supposed spearhead has to take wicket (s) to win a game"...not bowl without any wickets. Speed and agression means jack

BTW, by fitness, I am sure you meant this:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/5...88CD8491B143AF82D0330C5E77E50781CF461BB6606AD

That pic now has legendary status

2 dot balls to start off with from Shabbir bowling to Hoggy

Raz said:
That pic now has legendary status

HeHe...that reminds me...swoosh it goes in Monsee's repository of pics

Tons of old gems will definitely feel quite jealous of my new acquisition :D

More nonsense from Monsee. Doesn't seem to be having a go at the batsmen who did wonders on the slowest track you can get. By all accounts Shoaib bowled well and that's about all but not if you've got your agendas.

Great delivery from Shoaib, goes past the outside edge of Tresco

Marooned said:
More nonsense from Monsee. Doesn't seem to be having a go at the batsmen who did wonders on the slowest track you can get. By all accounts Shoaib bowled well and that's about all but not if you've got your agendas.

Nonsense or not, you need to learn some manners...unless off course you are Shoaib's lawyer

Have many wickets he's got in front of his name, Mr. Einstein :21:

The_Cricket_Devil said:
billy bowden "a very good decision maker" :))) commentators comment lol

It was Paul Allot that said it!

Monsee said:
Nonsense or not, you need to learn some manners...unless off course you are Shoaib's lawyer

Have many wickets he's got in front of his name, Mr. Einstein :21:

well he shouldve had at least 1 and has been the only one to look threatening

Tresco shoulders arms, ball whistles past the off stump

The_Cricket_Devil said:
well he shouldve had at least 1 and has been the only one to look threatening

Did I say he didn't bowl well BUT why double standards when Sami/Razaq/or all others get criticized by all and sundry when someone says "Oh they were unlucky, although they bowled well"

I merely pointed to the double standards, and I am told I posted nonsense :9:

Shoaib takes some wickets, Pak wins...do you think that is a lot to ask from our 'World Class Bowler'

Rameez clearly doesnt want Shabbir bowling at the moment!!

Shoaib bowling in the 80s, not yet up to full speed.

"not a lot of thinking is being put into practise by Pakistan" <-- Ramiz

sums up Pakistan they need to improvise

Next time no more test for multan its been nightmare ground for pakistanis

Went for the yorker but well outside off stump.

caught behind shoaib finally gets reward for some gr8 bowling 266-4 eng now Pietersen walks in time for him to go :D

What a delivery!! Tight outside off stump forcing Hoggard to play induces the edge and Akmal does the rest.

93.2mph from Shoaib, attempted yorker not quite getting it right.

Inside edge onto pad easy catch for short leg.

gr8 start by pakistan and thats the start pakistan was looking for big inside edge to cathch by butt gr8 bowling danish who thinks he is useless and gets jsut tail enders now???

74.6 Danish Kaneria to Pietersen, OUT: tossed up, on middle stump and it
was a wrong one, Pieterswon tried to defend it on the front foot,
got the inner edge onto pads and went in the hadns of Butt at
short leg, Pietersen walked, Kaneria got his 1st wicket

Axellent start. The danger man is still at the other end. Need to get him ASAP

Guys Remember, How Flintoff Was Bouncing Akhtar Yesterday And Also Injured His Hand A Bit. Lets See If Akhtar Takes His Revenge.

Back