Oh my God... The PP Wallpaper!

Afridi_Fan

Test Star
Runs
Post of the Week
What a Brilliant Wallpaper (Background) is on PP right now.

Well Done Jazz.

:bow:

Can we have this as a usual Wallpaper to set on desktop?

Please do that. its a very good wallpaper on the PP forums background, Please kindly put this up on download so we can put it up on our desktops.

Great job done by team PP.

Thanks AZ. Good stuff right here, I think I prefer this over the last one. Keep it till we crash/win the WC!

Afridi on one side and World cup on the other is AMAZING :D WOW!

Well done guys!

My reaction was little different......

Holy F!!!!!!!

PP Launches Its Spectacular New Background For WC 2011

with Pakistan's quest for the WC crown only days away, PakPassion is leading the charge, and in some style! :afridi

and this is just the tip of the iceberg folks!

Inshallah our graphics gurus - Jazzz, Sledger, abc_to_xyz & latest addition A-1 - are making more awesome designs for PP.

you will see plenty of eye candy coming up throughout this World Cup! so keep refreshing your browsers, who knows what will be up next! :D

and of course many many thanks to all 4 for their amazing and prompt work!

AZ Bhai, this wall paper is just amazing! very well crafted, Please kindly upload it to for us so we can put it up on our desktops.

Btw, really great work done by PP team.

Pretty good stuff recently by Jazz and co.

Keep it up :kapil

This one, Afrid, world cup, fireworks. AWESOME!

Why Jinxing the pakistan Chances if there is ....Don,t Start to think Pakistan Can Win It Now Please Wiat Until Super 8 then Quaters Then Semis Then Final Till Now its 2 months so Please be Advised

Think this should be our permanent wallpaper until we win it, or lose it :afridi.

This is a brilliant wallpaper, whoever has done this have done an amazing job.

Welldone Guys!!!

We call this one "An Afridi in India" :D

There is definitely an element of Maula Jatt movie poster in there, rest of you cant see it but he is actually holding a Laathi behind the forum body!

Last edited:
where can i get the whole picture from? its bloody amazing , i want to keep it as my desktop background.

Great work guys

Can we have a wallpaper for computer's desktop.

Please.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Oh Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i never get excited much.... but i need the whole desktop wallpaper. This is awesome

lovely-beautiful-astounding-captivating-just awesome! a masterpiece!!
who had the honours of designing it if i may ask?

I like the wallpaper but I think I will photo shop Misbah's head on Afridi's body lol

Tremendous work once again from the genius that is Jazzz.

Salaam. Please fix the black part in the middle so we can use it on Facebook/Desktop/paint-on-ghaeen :D

AZ bhai, could you ask Jazz and the team to send me the pictures of Afridi and shoaib in flames. I am currently creating a GCSE PowerPoint project in school for the world cup and because i have a slide of the players to watch out for, I was wondering if they would be able to help me. Hopefully I will be able to put it onto the pakpassion website when i have finished. Thank you very much for your help. If they are able to help me I would like them to help me create other players as well such as Dale Steyn with lightning around him or something like that.

I would really appreciate your help

Last edited:
AZ bhai, could you ask Jazz and the team to send me the pictures of Afridi and shoaib in flames. I am currently creating a GCSE PowerPoint project in school for the world cup and because i have a slide of the players to watch out for, I was wondering if they would be able to help me. Hopefully I will be able to put it onto the pakpassion website when i have finished. Thank you very much for your help. If they are able to help me I would like them to help me create other players as well such as Dale Steyn with lightning around him or something like that.

I am sure Jazzz and the team will see this post and offer their help :)

first time I saw it, my eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

incredible stuff, and the detail is just amazing.

I am sure Jazzz and the team will see this post and offer their help :)

Thank you so much with you help. I would really appreciate it if you can inform Jazzz of my post. If i am helped by Jazzz and his team I will be able to post the PowerPoint when I am finished so that everyone can use it. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!:razzaq:ajmal:yk:wasim:fawad:akhtar
:gul:afridi:ahmed

Last edited:
Marvelous work. What i like about the pic is the Furious AFRIDI, and then that sparkling cup.

Last edited:
Awesome wallpaper.

Can someone please post the last wallpaper so that I can save it.....all blazing one with Akthar and Afridi.

This makes Afridi's muscles look big :p

Great Wallpaper btw!!

Its a new one. With Afridi on one side and the WC on the other.
With every Pak match the WC should start moving closers towards Afridi in the poster

And Afridi should stop being so upset at the WC and start turning towards with open arms and accept it with a big Smile,
April 2: All smiles and WC in both hands

Thanks everyone, there will be many more to come inshALLAH :)

I believe someone has already cropped and posted the pictures of Afridi & Akhter ^^^ Let me know if you need something else :)

This background is on a higher level than the previous backgrounds - brilliant, just brilliant!!

Thanks everyone, there will be many more to come inshALLAH :)

I believe someone has already cropped and posted the pictures of Afridi & Akhter ^^^ Let me know if you need something else :)

Could you possibly do Dale Steyn with electricity, Hashim Amla with water, Ahmed Shezad with flames, Shane Watson with electricity and Chris Gale in flames...
I know its a lot but i would really appreciate it if you could help me...
It's for a project im doing for my gcse ICT course. Thanks a lot for your help.

Last edited:
if Jazzz gets your A grade, then it would be a fair trade :amla

if Jazzz gets your A grade, then it would be a fair trade :amla

HAHA... If Jazzz helps me ill definitely be getting an A* grade. When you see the combined efforts of me and Jazz it will be a sight worth looking at. Don't worry i'm going to sponsor Pak Passion in my Powerpoint so everyone will know who made the pictures in my PowerPoint...

I'm so excited know that Jazzz is helping me. Inshallah his pictures and my Powerpoint will make a stunning combination...[/
COLOR]

Last edited:
Awesome stuff, but it would take the awesome-ness to another level if we got proper desktop wallpapers too. Please? :yk

Amazing wallpaper. But seing some of the posts in this thread, I have to ask

Do some fans love Afridi or do they love him? :afridi

PakiZ.jpg

Jazzz bhai is working on another Picassoesque background.

watch this space...

@gothamcronie118

Bohot Na-Insaafi hai!

Asad Shafiq bechara has the 'back to the pavillion walk' as his picture in the poster. You couldn't find a cover drive pose?! :13: :shafiq

Last edited:
Back