Pak V Eng: ODI 2: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

though it shouldnt have happened but we will it INSHALLAH. control ur self betty.

yes thats quite silly. Would not be surprised if Pak struggle the run chase. But then again, we would have been happy with this score before the match began anyway. Pak can do it.

Sorry Just blowing off some steam Oxy. I think there was a lot of people watching who go mad. Sorry but I just had to say it.

Oxy™ said:
One more ANTI_PAKISTANI , unpatriotic, 'Indian-stylee' comment like that and you are.................

Really, would you seriously ban him for saying that? While the comment may be somewhat silly but my opinion of this forum would drop significantly if you were to ban him or even continue to threaten to ban people for posting negative comments.

Cool down guys, in the beginning i was thinking if we contain them a bit and keep them under 300, we would have a good chance, so 230 is not a big target

aamir said:
Really, would you seriously ban him for saying that? While the comment may be somewhat silly but my opinion of this forum would drop significantly if you were to ban him or even continue to threaten to ban people for posting negative comments.

1) Who threatened who with a ban?

2) About 500 ANTI-INZI comments have been posted in this thread...no deletions so far. No one has curbed your ability to criticise?

As anyone willing Pak to lose........

Last edited:
umarbeast said:
Sorry Just blowing off some steam Oxy. I think there was a lot of people watching who go mad. Sorry but I just had to say it.

No problems UB..

Oxy I already apoligized Just got in the heat of the moment. Let us forget about it. I bet more than half the people watching were ****** at the total tho.

Oxy™ said:
1) Who threatened who with a ban?

I was asking if you did, you know when you said this:

Oxy™ said:
One more ANTI_PAKISTANI , unpatriotic, 'Indian-stylee' comment like that and you are.................

Unless that is you meant to say "...and you are the winner of an iPod nano."

:D

Inzy made me wanna CRY today (seriously) :6:

I neva thought I'd say this, but Pakistan seriously deserve to lose this, not that I want them to lose, but it will be better for Pakistan cricket (hopefully Inzy will learn).

I seriously think that as in NZ, Inzy doesn't understand the rules. He probably doesn't know that bowling a team out means no questions about over rates.

Last edited:
khan_ohmss

CAREFUL.

Criticism of his captaincy is not a problem. Any further outburst relating to what you would like to Inzi willl NOT be tolerated.

Last edited:
At least we can have an interesting game now.

If England were all out for 133 than the game would been over by now :)

<< Rashid >> said:
Inzy made me wanna CRY today (seriously) :6:

I neva thought I'd say this, but Pakistan seriously deserve to lose this.

1) Shoaib put up a brilliant effort,
2) Sami bowled his heart out,
3) All the players fielded well,
Just cuz of one silly decision made by Inzi, the whole team and the nation deserve to lose? dont think so.
I did criticize Inzi at that moment, but lets just leave it at that. No need to over-react.

People were critisizing Inzi when he kept Rana on for his 7th over,... but Rana got us 2 crucial wickets. Similarly he brought Shoaib back on before the spinners, and it paid off too. Now when he got the spinners going, he thought they could finish it off. It didn't happen. Well, Danish got Collingwood. But that does not make him a bad captain. The strip is a good batting wicket. We are complaining as this wicket is like the one in Perth. Come on. 230 is below par score and Pak should get there. InshahAllah.

That's the problem with us - throughout our history be it Pakistan's or Islam's - we always do the dirty work for the opponents, there's always that element amongst our own ranks who conspires to bring us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh - so you have the immunity to come out with half-witted comments aimed at me but I can't say what every Pak fan has on his mind - what a brave guy! go for it

I don't want to waste my time aiming remarks at you - I don't want things to degenerate any further.
My comments were borne out of the anger and frustration that resulted from the inept and crass capatincy witnessed today!
My heart and prayers are with OUR team - reagardless of the result but it doesn't help if Inzi continues to make these schoolboy errors and shows no sign of learning the art of captaincy!

I think they shud start blazing away after about 8 overs, they'll be set then.

khan_ohmss said:
I don't want to waste my time aiming remarks at you - I don't want things to degenerate any further.
My comments were borne out of the anger and frustration that resulted from the inept and crass capatincy witnessed today!
My heart and prayers are with OUR team - reagardless of the result but it doesn't help if Inzi continues to make these schoolboy errors and shows no sign of learning the art of captaincy!

we restricted the opposition for 230 on a flat pitch what more do u want!

What disgusts me most is when we help the opposition to beat us - that is UNFORGIVABLE!!
Losing is not a crime when we have given our all - but when our team's downfall is engineered by one of our own - well that just sickens me!

you think their doing it on purpose? grow up
they tried their best it didnt work it happens.

I wanted 150 all out - and that's not asking too much! they were 130 for 8 - Inzi gifted them 100 runs - then Shoaib came and finished them off for 230. So it should not have been more than 150, even 170 at worse, or in your worst nightmare 200!
Come on at least admit that this was a stupid error on someone trusted to lead the national team!

khan_ohmss said:
I wanted 150 all out - and that's not asking too much! they were 130 for 8 - Inzi gifted them 100 runs - then Shoaib came and finished them off for 230. So it should not have been more than 150, even 170 at worse, or in your worst nightmare 200!
Come on at least admit that this was a stupid error on someone trusted to lead the national team!

your all talk mr. what team hav u ever managed? this is international cricket. players arent goin to die and roll over solanki and plunkett played well give them credit. 50-0 shows how easy the pitch is

Oh my God - you're making my laugh - I'm a surgeon and I've never managed a cricket team but I have a team which I lead to the best of my abilities - and I am occasionally involved in life and death situations! I'm not trying to show off and I see where you're coming from but for God's sake we all make mistakes - BUT when you see a glaring mistake you have to acknowledge it, understand and correct it. For instance, there's no point being pleased in bowling a team out for 180 if you give 50 extras! HERE we have given 100 RUNS due to a GROSS MISCALCULATION BY THE CAPTAIN WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!!!!!

khan_ohmss said:

With you all the way! 130-8 to 230 is unforgiveable!

Thank you Ayubi - someone who is seeing what is glaringly obvious and not afraid to stand up and point it out!

At the end of the day we all want Pakistan to be victorious BUT we would love to achieve victory by producing an allround excellent team performance.
I'm 32 years old now and I've been following the fortunes of our team since my father explained the rules when I was very young - I've shed many a tear for our losses and felt the brunt of many insults - losing is part of life which I accept - BUT I want to see our lions who represent us doing their best. During the First World War noone was in doubt of the soldier's bravery BUT everyone agrees that they "were lions lead by donkeys!"
Inzi is one of the greatest players of all time but his capatincy is shocking - this is a skill that cannot be taught - unfortunately a suitable alternative is not so obvious! - that's another debate for another time!

Oh well done - keep going you're the new Eddie Murphy - why don't you grow up and just let it go - what's unexplainable is Inzi's stupid decision making which I've offered a possible explanation for

Now that I have deleted the offensive posts...I will :D .

khan_ohmss said:
Oh my God - you're making my laugh - I'm a surgeon and I've never managed a cricket team but I have a team which I lead to the best of my abilities - and I am occasionally involved in life and death situations! I'm not trying to show off and I see where you're coming from but for God's sake we all make mistakes - BUT when you see a glaring mistake you have to acknowledge it, understand and correct it. For instance, there's no point being pleased in bowling a team out for 180 if you give 50 extras! HERE we have given 100 RUNS due to a GROSS MISCALCULATION BY THE CAPTAIN WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!!!!!

im worried for your patients!

Back