Pak V Eng: ODI 2: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

please dont make Akmal do it again, poor chap has kept wicket again today for 50 overs, send Malik in or even make Arshad Khan do it...Inzi bha, bring Rana in, why Arshad Lasssi maker?

genghis81 said:
I have got a bad feeling about this game today. With England getting the psychological advantage now ... the openers will be under a lot of pressure.

unless butt comes out as the angry man

I wonder is pakistan trying to be a good host to england and dont give them a really bad loss????

The problem is that if Pakistan wins people will forget about Inzi's lapses and even if it does not cost us the match this time next time it will..

Some people actually thought Inzi *was going in for a kill* ...when Shoaib came back to bowl in the first 20 overs.... :)))

Shoiab best not give 20 away in the over, and No no balls

Maybe the guy who makes inzi's parathay and allu kee tarkari can only come between the lunch break and as there is no microwave in the dressing room, he wants his food all fresh and hot so he wants england wants to play 50 overs

hain...??..erm why the Inzi bashing?? ok so he's brought ona rshad khan..well danish and shoaib are injured so who do you suggest??...and from what i can see we should be able to chase anything upto 250-260 on this pitch..if we dont then we deserve to lose!!!...so why dont you bahchas calm down a bit!!

the Great Khan said:
hain...??..erm why the Inzi bashing?? ok so he's brought ona rshad khan..well danish and shoaib are injured so who do you suggest??...and from what i can see we should be able to chase anything upto 250-260 on this pitch..if we dont then we deserve to lose!!!...so why dont you bahchas calm down a bit!!

go for wickets, not over rate

plucket ki 50 waha per pathan bahi appraching madien test 100

Lekin tension nahi lena ka ... kia

the Great Khan said:

Yeah brought Arshad khan till the 44th over, match could have been over much earlier but Inzi took the 'safe' option.

the Great Khan said:
by the time danish got injured 40 overs were gone. shoaib is not fit, but was still fit enough to pick up 2 wkts in no time. what r u talkin abt

Inzy please take the bowl yourself and start bowling at the death - Please yaar England ko jeeta kar bhejo

akpower said:
by the time danish got injured 40 overs were gone. shoaib is not fit, but was still fit enough to pick up 2 wkts in no time. what r u talkin abt

Even if he couldnt bring in Shoaib, so what? he had rana, Sami, Razzaq.

I don't remember my BP being so high while watching a match - but I don't blame Inzy alone .. bob "clueless" woolmer is equally at fault ...what does he do ? play those silly drill games with these players ? is that what he is paid for ?

wow , inzi leaving the field just when 2 overs, crucial run overs are left, thank God for Akhtar

I have a feeling that inzy will get a fine for slow over rate. Pakistan need to bowl the last over in 1 min

5 for Shoaib.....come on!!!

But I can't beleive it, 130-8 and now 230 OMG!!!!

Inzi should have brought him lot ago? or atleast Razza, Sami Rana, anyone could have blown their stumps...why keeping Malik and Arshad Lassi maker?

You know whats interesting, As soon as inzamam left the field. pakistan got 2 wickets

brilliant throw by younis, eng 230 all out, should have been 170 all out, but oh well we've got a game on our hands

This is all part of a cunning plan.

Inzi has seen that Solanki has been sent in for Anderson (Paks nemesis) - England 1 bowler down.

Now he has tired out Plunkett to 53 runs, thus practically nullifying another England bowler.

Hence England's bowling attack has been reduced from a 6 to 4 bowler attack of Harmison, Flintoff, Collingwood & Blackwell. Great work : )

azcali78 said:
I have a feeling that inzy will get a fine for slow over rate. Pakistan need to bowl the last over in 1 min

over rate is fine, 2.30 finish, perfect.

yeah well maybe that was an error..but the point is you guys need to calm down..its not the end of the world...england are not that crap and wont just fold..we should give them some credit too..just blindly bashing inzi is pathetic ,immature and stupid...when he wins us a test series hes the best..when he makes some mistakes oh lets get rid of him..grow up!!..its a game..one side wins another loses...just bashing him in this manner is shamful...crtiticise yes but blindly bashin?? pathetic..

will be a difficult run chase if they lose early wickets and playing under the lights

At least Pak team are quiite satisfied with their endeavours...unlike the bacha log here!

the Great Khan said:
yeah well maybe that was an error..but the point is you guys need to calm down..its not the end of the world...england are not that crap and wont just fold..we should give them some credit too..just blindly bashing inzi is pathetic ,immature and stupid...when he wins us a test series hes the best..when he makes some mistakes oh lets get rid of him..grow up!!..its a game..one side wins another loses...just bashing him in this manner is shamful...crtiticise yes but blindly bashin?? pathetic..

You're gonna get banned for those comments!

Oxy™ said:
At least Pak team are quiite satisfied with their endeavours...unlike the bacha log here!

;-) chalai gaa chalaai ga, 230, easy target but our openers would make it a thrilling target/fighting target. :D

There is not much in the pitch. If anything, its a little faster than the previous one. 230 is below par and only a superb bowling performance by England can change this match. England do not have J.Anderson and will rely on Flintoff with a minor injury on his ankle and Harmison to do the damage. I say, play sensibly, milk the bowling and get the to the target without giving England any kind of sniff whatsoever.

Why are you guys blaming Inzy only ? Couldn't Bob intervene and rectified the blunder?? If Pakistan has to lose this series 5-0 , for the axe to fall on Inzy ..it might be a blessing in disguise .. Inzy is a great batsman and absolutely hopeless captain ...Like Ian Chappel once said about him - he arranges his field bcoz he 11 men at his disposal that need to be put somewhere.. with Inzy at the helm .. Pakistan may very well start preparing for WC 2011

On a picth that is helping seamers....... Still Inzi did not finish Razaq and Naved overs.....Brilliant

I could have not pulled that off

the Great Khan said:

I hope you do understand the meaning of the word "context". Inzi great batsman baaad captain! The next thing you know someone would have you praise Danish Kaneria's fielding just because he is a great spinner .... :D

the Great Khan said:

If u had some cricketeing sense u would have seen y peopel criticized him. When he got appreciated in tests it really was coz of his batting. And there is no blind bashing, if u saw the game that we all saw u'd probably think differently but I have my doubts. U r probably the one who needs some growing up.

why would you put Malik and Arshad back to back!!!!!!!!!! I Don't get it. Inzi should be banned more than Afridi for having no brain at all.

Best way of me doing this. :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :O :O :10:

There. :12:

sabar karo. pak might stil win by 10 wickets! then again maybe not
oh man im really nervous

umarbeast said:
Pakistan deserve to lose!!!!!!!!!!!

One more ANTI_PAKISTANI , unpatriotic, 'Indian-stylee' comment like that and you are.................

Back