Pak V Eng: ODI 2: Score updates and discussion thread (Eng innings)

COME ON INZI, bring on Rana or Sami, to clean up the tail!!!!!

MenInGreen said:
Yaar - Inzi is running the show - you guys arent ! and there is a reason for that - cos he knows better ! Could it be that he knows more than you chaps - could it be possible ?

hmm four seamers are available who have all done well, ten overs left, spinners have leaked runs, yet he still continued with the spinners. Dont see any logical reasoning there unless Rana, Shoaib, Razzaq and Sami are all injured.

Big Mac said:
What's the matter grandad? Lost yer sense of humour?

If you had a smile on your face while typing that...I apologize! But you do know that I cannot see you :)

even the commentators are baffled by inzi's spin from both ends, not just us

lakha84 said:
what is inzi doing why not bringing fast bowlers

Inzi ko aawaaz lagaa bhaai, bring in Sami or Rana, they all have overs left. Why consisting with Malik?

After watching with delight for first 30 overs. I have to ask what is Inzi on? This is the stupidest thing i've ever seen, honestly. Unbelievable!!

I have no problem with inexplicable tactics as long as you win the game. If Pak somehow manage to fail their run chase, then yes questions must be asked about this present bowling strategy.

MenInGreen said:
Yaar - Inzi is running the show - you guys arent ! and there is a reason for that - cos he knows better ! Could it be that he knows more than you chaps - could it be possible ?

not really..!
:16:

Could we have all this negative sentiments after the Match Ends, we have lots of time for sooking over Inzi Captaincy,

There is nothing in the pitch - it remains the same pitch that we played on the other day - same players - we will win this easily. England bowlers are under pressure here with Anderson gone.

hasanahmad said:
running the show has led to a 6 from a number 9 bowler
That is Inzy's brilliance and inspirational captaincy for you guys - andho mein kaana raja ..He is the capatin bcoz he is the best bat and the eldest buzurg in the team

offstump said:
plunkett is goona get a 50 this is embarassing

ARe you watching the game? Plunkett has played outstanding. Clean,crisp hitting.

Oh my god he still continues with spinner, looks like Inzi really wants to make a match out of this.

the SHA said:
I have no problem with inexplicable tactics as long as you win the game. If Pak somehow manage to fail their run chase, then yes questions must be asked about this present bowling strategy.

Jeez!! A voice of reason...can I ban him guys???

Even if Pakistan wins - people have every right to question Inzy - it can cost him matches in the future ...

Oxy™ said:
ARe you watching the game? Plunkett has played outstanding. Clean,crisp hitting.
he may be batting good but u have to say that by bowling ur spinner u gave him hope

Oxy™ said:

yes i am watching the game and most of his runs have come against malik and co

but why blame Inzy alone - what is bob being paid for ? listenting to music on his laptop and making faces when match is in progress ?

jus think wont the england team be motivated after comming frm 138-8 to 240(approx)

CrickFan said:
but why blame Inzy alone - what is bob being paid for ? listenting to music on his laptop and making faces when match is in progress ?
yeah its his fault too

CrickFan said:

he is NOT in the ground... or is he?

Inzimam is out of options......

2 overs from Abdul razzaq and RANA

3 over from Sami and Shoaib

that makes up 10 overs....

What can inzi do......????

WHAT IS GOING ON, we're losing the plot here, anything above 220, will be hard to chase

Shayan_Sohail said:
hmm four seamers are available who have all done well, ten overs left, spinners have leaked runs, yet he still continued with the spinners. Dont see any logical reasoning there unless Rana, Shoaib, Razzaq and Sami are all injured.

No no it is Inzi special plan...he is going for the kill.....

ridiculous captaincy by Inzy, even if we win.

A thread coming up: 'Inzy let himself down today'

current partnership 70 runs.....Oh bhai Inzi..........laga bhai Ranaaai ko or bring in Sami!!!!!!!Inzi AAAAAAAAAAallllllllllloooooooooooo

ontheBackfoot said:

You know that if we bowl them out then we don't need to bowl the whole 50 overs right?

ontheBackfoot said:

Too many options have left Inzi's brain in a twist. England team must be laughing their heads off in disbelief!

This has seriously got to be the worst case of captaincy, actually not the worst but the most stupid and dumbest!

I totally love Inzi's captaincy and himself but this is just outrageous!

ontheBackfoot said:

he could have gamblled a little by bowling shobby or rana out in order to destroy eng

ontheBackfoot said:

now this is tricky for Inzi ;-) its too complicated for Aalooobhai, keeping all this overs count, who has how many overs left? he likes to keep things simple, means, he seems like continuing with same Arshad khan and Malik...

Pakistan team managment needs to Ban Lassi n breakfast.. specially for our Kuptaan

arhad still bowling, amazing, what a screwed up day, pakistan might as well give up the match

Pakistan team managment needs to Ban Lassi in breakfast.. specially for our Kuptaan

70 runs in 13 overs at a very brisk pace - I am apalled ..problem is even if inzy loses ..he will blame someone else for the loss - like malik and arshad didn't tell me that they won't be able to take wickets ..

10 overs ago, if they gave two more overs to shoaib it would have probably all been over before england reached 150

what an idiotic piece of captaincy. Inzamam lacks the aggression.. England should never had made 200

I am sorry for calling Inzi the great Aaaalooo, sorry Inzi you are great but captaincy seems difficult right now for you

Inzy wat have u done ??? forget the partnership forget the spinner ..when botham is gona come on air he will make brain yougart ( dimagh ki dahi )

For the good of Pakistan cricket ..please play inzy only as a batsman - please do not make him the captain

I was going to ask which team is trying it's best to lose the game - quite obviously that oaf Inzi is ahead at the moment!

Well done Inzy bhai -- bahut aala .. I am putting my neck on the block - Pakistan is going to lose this match (and they deserve it ) - that is my prediction

I have got a bad feeling about this game today. With England getting the psychological advantage now ... the openers will be under a lot of pressure.

hasanahmad said:
Im thinking this might be the experimenting that Woolmer was talking about?

Maybe.

Trying to justify Kaneria and Arshads inclusion in the team.

212 and four more overs to GO......

Now inzi cant think of anything but LUNCH....so please ppl everyone has limits and ...this is beyond INZI 's limits

Back