Pakistan reach 259/5 at stumps on Day 1 of the second Test against England

Real garbage is Carse who had a fluke performance last game
He didn't have a fluke performance, Pakistan is rubbish because their players don't emphasise red ball cricket.

It's why kamran ghulam now looks threatening after he's settled and all those og comments from @Muhammad Saad and @jamie smith are falling flat and why posters like @Usman Chadda have vanished cause he'll refuse to admit that I was right 3 months ago on booting Babar back to domestic and choosing a top domestic performer over him.

Kamran has played red ball cricket and it clearly shows. Even saim is looking edgy atm.

It's almost as if saim is the debutant and kamran is the experienced player.

Already a match winning partnership for Pakistan 💪
PCB dared to throw away some rotten apples and everything is fine again for them ..

Easy tiger!!! Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

You were also very excited with Saud’s snail paced 70 odd on the first day of the first test.

I am happy for Kamran though.
Saud on current form is far far superior to Rizwan, Babar and anyone atm besides Kamran who's clearly the top domestic performer in red ball and it shows.

@Rana and I never claimed saud was good. Infact both of us are critical of saud SNGPL routine as well as the fact that we were the first to highlight the fact that saud has one insane habit of soft scoring and soft dismissals.

But when it comes to saud vs Rizwan, id rather choose a player who can actually play on the offside over a player who thinks the Undertaker is hiding behind the sight screen ready to lay the tombstone on him.

Saud on current form is far far superior to Rizwan, Babar and anyone atm besides Kamran who's clearly the top domestic performer in red ball and it shows.

@Rana and I never claimed saud was good. Infact both of us are critical of saud SNGPL routine as well as the fact that we were the first to highlight the fact that saud has one insane habit of soft scoring and soft dismissals.

But when it comes to saud vs Rizwan, id rather choose a player who can actually play on the offside over a player who thinks the Undertaker is hiding behind the sight screen ready to lay the tombstone on him.
Tbf bro I rate Saud.

Saud class

Aint no class like Saud Class

He didn't have a fluke performance, Pakistan is rubbish because their players don't emphasise red ball cricket.

It's why kamran ghulam now looks threatening after he's settled and all those og comments from @Muhammad Saad and @jamie smith are falling flat and why posters like @Usman Chadda have vanished cause he'll refuse to admit that I was right 3 months ago on booting Babar back to domestic and choosing a top domestic performer over him.

Kamran has played red ball cricket and it clearly shows. Even saim is looking edgy atm.

It's almost as if saim is the debutant and kamran is the experienced player.
Saim is really a kid compared to Kamran. Saim has very little FC cricket behind him.

Tbf bro I rate Saud.

Saud class

Aint no class like Saud Class
I rate Saud on the belief that he's a very very innovative batter and pakistan badly badly needs a classic English style batsmen in their line up.

However he needs to learn to get rid of his soft dismissals habit and frankly he's been atrocious in his whiteball career.

However I have no issues with him in red ball. He's been performing and people like @Usman Chadda clearly do not understand cricket if he's scolding me on end for liking saud as a test batter but also scolds me on end for wanting Babar dropped for a domestic performer.

I rate Saud on the belief that he's a very very innovative batter and pakistan badly badly needs a classic English style batsmen in their line up.

However he needs to learn to get rid of his soft dismissals habit and frankly he's been atrocious in his whiteball career.

However I have no issues with him in red ball. He's been performing and people like @Usman Chadda clearly do not understand cricket if he's scolding me on end for liking saud as a test batter but also scolds me on end for wanting Babar dropped for a domestic performer.
He’s a lazy cricketer

But a good one. Needs to stay switched on all the time

Only these domestic performers are the way forward they have been grinding for years and know the game better.

This is why I had issue with sarfaraz being dropped sarfraz has always been a top domestic perfomance oh well he's passed his age now

Psl hero can't win you tests

Only these domestic performers are the way forward they have been grinding for years and know the game better.

This is why I had issue with sarfaraz being dropped sarfraz has always been a top domestic perfomance oh well he's passed his age now

Psl hero can't win you tests
3-4 years wasted for no reason

Only so Misbah’s obsession can be met, and the KPK vote bank can be secured.

Unpopular opinion, but I'm fine with the way these 2 are batting.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the correct approach and this feels like a 70's test match.

But kamran is a debutant who's seeking to replace Babar Azam aka the biggest PR machine of Pakistan and the other saim badly needs his first test century and needs runs under his belt.

I have no issues with the way these are batting, and in their situation I'd have done the same.

These 2 need confidence if pakistan cricket is to succeed in the future.

The hate

Shan just did a 150 last match and a 50 match before

When was the last time babar did 50? 2 years ago?
Shan averages 29-30 after almost 70 innings. He is clearly not good enough but it appears that some people will not accept it.

Saud has done decent on these flat wickets and even still he couldn't capitalise fully.

He failed in australia and in odi World cup as well.

He looks mentally weak and obviously can't play fast bowling at all.

I m certain he will fail in overseas tests.

He is going to be a failed investment.
Saud is a 45+ averaging batsmen in Pakistan/Asian conditions, that alone merits his selection regardless of how he fares overseas.

I
He’s England’s best pace bowling prospect for all 3 formats.
Like his build. Good solid build. Strong. Not too fast. Fast enough. Gets good lift off good length.can bowl like a workhorse

Not injury prone.

if you don’t understand the difference between a small portion of a career and whole career, I can’t help you further.

Babar is going through a bad patch. Masood’s entire career has been a bad patch.
If you don't understand past glory vs current form I can't help you either

If babar going through bad patch let him go domestic prove him self and come back

Why should pakistan lose to accommodate babar? Babar bigger than pakiatan?

If shan is giving 50 1 match and 150 the other happily take it over babars poultry farm

Saud is a 45+ averaging batsmen in Pakistan/Asian conditions, that alone merits his selection regardless of how he fares overseas.
I find it interesting how Babar is lambasted by the same teenage population for scoring soft runs, while Saud Shakeel's has made it his specialty to score inconsequential runs and going missing when the pressure is on.

Can someone provide stats for Saud Shakeel in the second innings, specially in the recent series in Pakistan?

if you don’t understand the difference between a small portion of a career and whole career, I can’t help you further.

Babar is going through a bad patch. Masood’s entire career has been a bad patch.
Babar failed for 2 years where kamran Ghulam succeeded on debut.

If Babar wishes to comeback then he shpuld perform in domestic in red ball cricket plain and simple.

Shan masood needs to be booted, infact he needs to mever show his face in international cricket again, But that doesn't mean Babar shpuld not get the same treatment.

Their are other domestic performers in pakistan and Babar should play red ball and do better to come back.

And honestly that goes for Rizwan and Abdullah as well.

I find it interesting how Babar is lambasted by the same teenage population for scoring soft runs, while Saud Shakeel's has made it his specialty to score inconsequential runs and going missing when the pressure is on.

Can someone provide stats for Saud Shakeel in the second innings, specially in the recent series in Pakistan?
Can you show us how many pressure games babar won for pakistan?

He's not lambasted for scoring soft runs.

He's lambasted for scoring next to nothing.

Edit: Although I'm suprised you know what lambasted means

Babar failed for 2 years where kamran Ghulam succeeded on debut.

If Babar wishes to comeback then he shpuld perform in domestic in red ball cricket plain and simple.

Shan masood needs to be booted, infact he needs to mever show his face in international cricket again, But that doesn't mean Babar shpuld not get the same treatment.

Their are other domestic performers in pakistan and Babar should play red ball and do better to come back.

And honestly that goes for Rizwan and Abdullah as well.
I have already said that KG should be in the team. He has done well in FC and deserves a long rope in Test. However, him and Babar need to be in the same team. They are not fighting for the same spot.

I have already said that KG should be in the team. He has done well in FC and deserves a long rope in Test. However, him and Babar need to be in the same team. They are not fighting for the same spot.
If babar has to come, Shan should open, drop abdullah and KG can bat at 3 or 4 with babar.

Can you show us how many pressure games babar won for pakistan?
The onus is on you to provide stats for how many times Saud has failed when under pressure?

Do you ever see this mental midget scoring 196 against Australia to save a test?

Beggars can't be choosers.

If you don't understand past glory vs current form I can't help you either

If babar going through bad patch let him go domestic prove him self and come back

Why should pakistan lose to accommodate babar? Babar bigger than pakiatan?

If shan is giving 50 1 match and 150 the other happily take it over babars poultry farm
When did I say that Babar should not play QeA to get his form back? All I am saying that he is a billion times better batsman than Masood and he should be in the team and Masood should not be in the team.

With Babar, form is temporary but class is permanent. With Masood, form is temporary but lack of class is permanent.

Anyone who is willing to argue that Masood is a better batsman and deserves to be in the team over Babar should be in jail because it is a criminal offense to hold this opinion.

I actually agreed with resting Babar for a few games so that he can refresh his mind and if there is an opportunity to play red ball cricket in domestic cricket during this period, he should avail it.

Why should Babar a 20 averaging batsmen be in the same team?

It's 2 years, 2 years is a big big big Patch period.

Their are other domestic performers in red ball over babar who is not even playing red ball atm.

Babar can come in the team, I have no issues, but he needs to play red ball and show the selectors.

The biggest issue is that Babar bas become Brock Lesnar of 2012, where even the introductory promos where modified to include only him.

He needs to be shown that no individual os bigger then the business.

Also please don't talk about Kohli, I'm one of the few who believes he should have been booted from test and t20 a long time ago and only focused on Odi.

I would say drop one of the top 3 (Shan) and put Babar at 3 once he is ready to come back in. Kamran is a very good player in spin, he is more suited to batting at 4. A middle order of Kamran, Saud and Salman can be strong especially in Asia, they all play spin very well.

If babar has to come, Shan should open, drop abdullah and KG can bat at 3 or 4 with babar.
Abdullah is better than Shan. Shan is not better than any available batsman.

Abdullah
Saim
Imam
Babar
KG
Saud
Agha

All these batsmen are superior. I’m sure Huraira would be superior as well. Masood is the worst batsman to ever play a substantial no of Tests for Pakistan.

Shan does not merit a place in the team. He has been given plenty of opportunities on a variety of surfaces at the most important position in the batting line-up. The opening slots should be used for players that might actually have a future for Pakistan like Saim, Hurraira, Abdullah. Babar, when he returns to the side should be batting at 3.

Shan does not merit a place in the team. He has been given plenty of opportunities on a variety of surfaces at the most important position in the batting line-up. The opening slots should be used for players that might actually have a future for Pakistan like Saim, Hurraira, Abdullah.
Shan is the captain so he wil play. If he is not captain then for sure he should be dropped for Abdullah or imam or whoever we can find.

Why should Babar a 20 averaging batsmen be in the same team?

It's 2 years, 2 years is a big big big Patch period.

Their are other domestic performers in red ball over babar who is not even playing red ball atm.

Babar can come in the team, I have no issues, but he needs to play red ball and show the selectors.

The biggest issue is that Babar bas become Brock Lesnar of 2012, where even the introductory promos where modified to include only him.

He needs to be shown that no individual os bigger then the business.

Also please don't talk about Kohli, I'm one of the few who believes he should have been booted from test and t20 a long time ago and only focused on Odi.
I have no issues with Babar resting for a few matches to regain his form and get his head in the right place. However, I have issues with the opinion that Babar’s career is over and he will not come back. That is a totally laughable argument when you look at his age and his body of work.

Shan is the captain so he wil play. If he is not captain then for sure he should be dropped for Abdullah or imam or whoever we can find.
I'm talking after this series. For now, there's no point changing the established order. At most I would drop Abdullah for Hurraira.

Been an excellent knock from Kamran.
Poor start to the innings with team already under immense pressure.
Never easy to debut under such circumstances.

I have no issues with Babar resting for a few matches to regain his form and get his head in the right place. However, I have issues with the opinion that Babar’s career is over and he will not come back. That is a totally laughable argument when you look at his age and his body of work.
If he comes back after performing in domestic, I have no issues.

Just like I have no issues in him being selected for Australia as he performed in champions one cup.

But key word is perform. He needs to show that he's in form. It's also why I complained on end for rizzu being selected.

If rizwan is avg 29 with the lowest sr in the entire one day cup, then it doesn't matter..he needs to be booted irrespective of formats as he can't handle rubbish bowling plain and simple.

He needs to prove his worth and not ride his whole career on sri lanka, C team and One 2021 Indian game exploit.

Abdullah is better than Shan. Shan is not better than any available batsman.

Abdullah
Saim
Imam
Babar
KG
Saud
Agha

All these batsmen are superior. I’m sure Huraira would be superior as well. Masood is the worst batsman to ever play a substantial no of Tests for Pakistan.
He's referring to the fact that Shan is captain so he can't be dropped unfortunately.

Poor dismissal from Ayub, really needs to work on his concentration levels.

Ghulam needs to get a big hundred and not make same mistake

Back