Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to play a little more aggressively. Not be reckless but take the attack to them just a little bit more..

What on earth was Misbah doing today ?

Why was he looking for quick runs, really uncalled to play such risky shots.

90% of the posts on this forum are complains about Tuk Tuk and play "Attacking". So when he plays an attacking shot, why are 90% of posts now still complaining....???

Pick one side. When you attack and sweep, you are going to run into issues.

This is why I said since yesterday, Azhar Ali is playing Peterson PERFECT!! Just defend. If you defend vs him, it is VERY unlikely you will get out. Play safe until tea, then you can do whatever you want once we are in a safer spot.

it was dropped short of Kallis phew the edge didnt carry

if they play like this , they will add only 40 more and new ball will remove the tail. Absolutely cowardly batting.

We need to play a little more aggressively. Not be reckless but take the attack to them just a little bit more..

That is what Misbah tried...

You cannot be aggressive but we totally safe. If Peterson bowls around the wicket, just pad up and kick the damn ball away.

Go Azhar!! Need a 100 from you!!

That is what Misbah tried...

You cannot be aggressive but we totally safe. If Peterson bowls around the wicket, just pad up and kick the damn ball away.

Go Azhar!! Need a 100 from you!!

I meant be a little more aggressive now, I.e. since Misbah has gotten out.. I say this because they're youngsters and can't afford to get bogged down.. As I write Shafiq is doing exactly what I wanted him too.

That is how you play an average spinner.

Shafiq attacking the spinner so smith will take his slip fielders out.

While I have ordered 50 frozen desserts what do I see, Sir Ali hit one into the gap

Both playing well... Showing great intent now.. You can't just keep blocking out delivery after delivery, especially if the ball is just gun barrel straight

Next 24 over before new ball our target should be to score 80-100 runs.
It will be tough going after that.

ek baar score 200 to tapay 4 wickets pe hi, phir SA ka confidence bhi aahistay aahistay jaayega

azhar ali 2 short coming

1) he cant find gaps on consistent basis
2) limited range of shots

learn this with time and experience and he will be much more consistent

it's make or break for Sarfraz. It will be tough to justify his selection if he makes another low score today

next 23 overs mein 10 over steyn karade on the trot, phir steyn 11th over nayi baal se karaye :p

azhar ali has done so much effort .... 240 odd mins .. 170 balls and scored just 58

its his own effort which is being wasted

at least take singles ... it will ease his work load

azhar ali 2 short coming

1) he cant find gaps on consistent basis
2) limited range of shots

learn this with time and experience and he will be much more consistent

Really??? Our openers have scored a combined 20 runs in 4 innings, and your complaining about the guy who is 57 not out?

Maybe the rest of our team should learn to DEFEND. Maybe tuk tuk is not a mistake in some situations.

Azhar can try any shot that a batsman can play. The only thing is, he's smart enough to leave everything and mostly only hit what he wants too.

Go Azhar!! I got your back bhai !!:azhar

Asad has no problems unless he starts to chase the balls outside offstump ,away from his body

wicket is still good to bat on i think we need above 300 here

144 dot balls out of 173

its 83% dot balls

bring it to 70 %b at least by converting those dots into singles and double ... he will automatically score more without risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back