Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
misbah gave his wickets, the ball was short n should have been pulled or paddled on the back foot,

besides that i see nothing in the pitch, its generally dead,

Dead or not last day of the match, u will be under presuure SA r chokerss.

noooooooooooooooo... shafiq :shafiq u should have kicked the ball
huge loss for us

azhar's blocking put preassure on asad. he was looking for quick runs before the new ball.

ok boys .. match over .. with such absurd batting we deserve to lose ... now sarfraz will come to the crease .. I can guarantee you that he won't cross even 10 runs ...

azhar's blocking put preassure on asad. he was looking for quick runs before the new ball.

just stop this nonesense, we are playing a test here not some mickey mouse T20

Last edited:
Unfortunate there, he was looking really good as well. In a spot of bother now.

Safraz has plenty of time to get accustomed to conditions with the old ball now, make or break.

I doubt he could have kicked it... it dropped on the stumps quickly...only options would have been to hand kick it...which obviously would have been out as well for handling.

ok boys .. match over .. with such absurd batting we deserve to lose ... now sarfraz will come to the crease .. I can guarantee you that he won't cross even 10 runs ...

not referring to asad shafiq .. but more towards our 'great' openers !!

Sarfraz needs to dig in now ! Cant afford another wicket here. Not atleast till the new ball arrives :p

Are you joking......???

Unbelievable....

Is global warming now Azhar Ali's fault too? The meteors that hit Russia? Is it his fault Pak lost to India in the 1996 wc quarter final?

Dont panick Azhar bhai !! Just defend still !! Just have to play until tea, and we will still win!!

this superstar azhar ali needs to make quick runs now
no excuses from azhar ali fans now

azhar needs to shephered the strike here and keep whispering into sarfraz's ear between balls

We have not gone anywhere with our scoring rate after 64 overs and now have a new ball around the corner which will wipe out the remaining of the line up if it gets to that.

Quick runs?! They've just lost a wicket. Its so frustrating the way some of you so called fans are, criticising or giving non sensical suggestions at every opportunity.

Guys, No need to raise alarm, we have runs on the board and might get upto 250 lead. SA is no robot and marked chockers if you have one. We just need to be positive here

No, he DOES not!! Why does he have to score quick?? 159 overs left in the match, the lead is 160!

The longer the game goes, the better for Pakistan. Even if we dont score, we want this game to drag on! Let the pitch crack

Can hit a few mishits to boundary ..better than sarfaraz.

Not with this bowling.

Sarfaraz has a FC average of 40.

Needs to be persisted with.

I don't even expect him to get to double figures Against this bowling.

He just needs some time to get used to this quality of bowling.

Quick runs?! They've just lost a wicket. Its so frustrating the way some of you so called fans are, criticising or giving non sensical suggestions at every opportunity.

Thank you!!! Good to see some logic sometimes instead of the typical Afridi answer, "what, we lost a wicket? Start slogging right away!!!"

No he doesn't.

Strategy has to be the same. ... survival plus 3 runs an over.

yes he does not long left for new ball and then the ball will be swinging and steyn will start murdering us :69:

he has been defending for 65 overs now loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back