Pakistan v Australia | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 24/4/09 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am gutted as I will not be able to see the match yet again. and soon the light will go so I won't even be able to post here, although I will keep following it on cricinfo, Thanks God atleast have a good GPRS phone :p

2.40 pm: Experts believe spinners have a lot to gain. The pitch is hard and dry, though they are a little cautious this time, not quite calling it a belter like they did in the first game.

Aussie attack looks vulnerable, surprised at the changes especially Clark who caused problems till Afridi had a bit of success against him late on.

Good move to bat first I think.

ICL crew here, pity the PCB have not lifted the bans on the ICL players.

Man those guys are good skaters - Slightly off topic. Basically Mayanti Langer is giving a tour of Dubai - it's not exactly a tour, more of an ice skating tour

honestly , the pakistani selectors are a joke. This team is a joke. We , once again, have not selected the best available players. Rao iftikhar continues to play despite bringing nothing to the table in this team. Is he really one of the top 3 pacers in Pakistan? Embarassing.

Sohail Tanvir, Yasir Arafat, and Fawad Alam continue to melt away on the bench. Batting to number 6, leaving our tail exposed and applying way too much pressure on our openers and middle order. Pace bowling is weak, and so we are banking entirely on afridi and ajmal.

ONCE AGAIN, THE PAKISTAN SELECTORS HAVE LOST THE TRICK WITH THEIR INCOMPETENCY, ALLOWING AN UNFIT AND UNBALANCED, UNWARRANTED, AND SUB PAR TEAM TO TAKE THE FIELD, WHILE THE BEST PLAYERS WE HAVE CONTINUE TO MELT AWAY ON THE BENCH WHILE OTHERS ARE STUCK BEHIND BCCI STEEL JAIL BARS.

No Tanveer again? Is the team management nuts or is he injured?

The main head line of cricinfo

Shehzad debuts as Pakistan Opts to bat

come on Shehzad jiustify what Qadir has said about you.

Boycott thinks Pakistan will win. Again the spin will cause problems for Australia. Pakistan favourites.

Afridi_Fan said:
The main head line of cricinfo

Shehzad debuts as Pakistan Opts to bat

come on Shehzad jiustify what Qadir has said about you.

For once a neutral non biassed headline from Cricinfo (oops sorry) Cricindia i guess :))

Lethal said:
Boycott thinks Pakistan will win. Again the spin will cause problems for Australia. Pakistan favourites.

I am always afraid of that Favourite tag.

Some swing there for Bracken. Slightly too wide for Butt to play.

I personally would have opened with Akmal and Butt and brought in Alam in place of Jamshed

Good pace and bounce from Bollinger. Well left from Shazad.

Loose drive from Shazad the next ball

He doesn't look too bad. Seems to have a good technique. Well played from Shazad.

He is beaten by the final ball. Slight in swing, rapped on the pads. Going over the top/Missing leg. No appeal.

I am happy he is not Imran Nazir type Slogger. He can actually block the ball

Hopefully Butt can get a start in this match.

Shehzad by the way is supposed to be a bit of dasher - likes to go for his shots.

That was nice shot. But no Tanvir? Younus captaincy is beginning to sound worse than Malik captaincy. It's sadden to say why our fast bowlers can't bowl good deliveries like Australia bowlers do. ;(

Claps everyone Butt sahib gets off the mark :p

I was just about to say expect butt to cause some run out opportunities

Bunch of idiots. Run out. Both at one end. Butt should go. But Shazad is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back