Pakistan v Australia | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 24/4/09 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan batsmen struggling against lack of pace and movement here!

I will laugh if the pakistanis dont move the ball under lights, because the aussies are moving it in a big way in daylight.

What a ball from Bollinger. These guys are bowling beautifully. Younus beaten again. Maiden.

Saj said:
Not funny ! Butt is the modern day Inzi when it comes to running between the wickets - awful !
Butt is suppose to play like a senior player but he always try to put pressure on Khurram,Nasir, and today shehzad.
Inzi and yousuf were class batsman so they can be forgiven for poor runing.But on the other hand butt should be thrown out of the team.

younis beaten twice in a row by bollinger moving it both ways.

I think at the toss YK said anything over 200 would be good or even I think he said 200 would be good! Is that really so YK and Pak?

two singles in two balls jippppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lol... Ahmad Runout at 4... and we are playing very slowly... 15-1 on 6.4 overs. Butt Survived that ahmad runout...

Butt needs some good MJ to calm down,

hook a brothuh up Asif?

finally some commen sense in butt saabs head, nice shot

This bulldozer guy is bowling really tight and well

Aussies are bowling very tight.... That bollinger is bowling 140 stuff.... with Awsum Swing...

Yes he said 200 at the toss which I dont agree with to me you should try your best and get as many as possible that afridi performance was once in your career thing.

Seriously need to push that scoring rate... this is Australia we're playing can't count on Afridi to take another 5fer defending 250...

Just a reminder folks. I know we are disappointed with Butt so far today but please cut out the bad language - thanks

Butt standing well into his crease. For a guy who's not that tall and loves to drive, that makes absolutely no sense.

Outside edge for 4 by Butt-man. Lucky to be there to be honest...

Yes, yes we are all glad the run-out tradition is here to stay.

Just can't live without it.

7.4 Bollinger to Salman Butt, FOUR, lucky, the bowler deserved a wicket there, drew him forward with a tempting line outside off, Butt pushed at it hard, wasn't to the pitch, got a thick edge well wide of second slip, Bolly's done well

We are totally behind butt, but got irritated over his running. Now it is time to move on, hope he scores at least a fifty

IAJ said:
We are totally behind butt, but got irritated over his running. Now it is time to move on, hope he scores at least a fifty
Man i can't get over still. need some help else i will be throwing something at tv :AR15firin :2gunsfiri :butt

Dean Jones saying: Afridi's been 29 for 5 years.

Big nick for Younus. Gone for 4.

Outside edge from YK and luckily goes for 4. What is going on today!!

Such a wide gap between indian and pakistani batsman in terms of technique and aggression.

if these pitches become regular for pakistan then i`m afraid pakistan cricket is going nowhere, even pitches in bangladesh are not this slow. Players like sehwag, afridi and gayle can be handy here

Finally... Bowling change... Hope comes in... Cool time for Pakistani Batting now....

abc_to_xyz said:
Finally... Bowling change... Hope comes in... Cool time for Pakistani Batting now....

I wouldn't be so complacent...He troubled us the last game

adeem_as said:
Such a wide gap between indian and pakistani batsman in terms of technique and aggression.

They were saying we don't need MoYo. Yeah right. We need him more then ever.

Current partnership 29 runs, 7.1 overs, RR: 4.04

Powerplay 2 taken by Australia. Bracken to continue. He is bowling wicket to wicket. Pakistan batsman need to improvise.

Ive just seen MIG at the ground - playing the guitar!

Butt is so boring. He doesn't play a shot nor rotate the strike. He puts so much pressure on the other batsmen

Some1 pls tell butt its not a test match.To me he makes his mind up too early that he is going to block it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back