Pakistan v Australia | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 24/4/09 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butt's an idiot. He should have been given out and it was his fault

Salman Butt is one of the worst runners between the wickets I have ever seen.

Whose fault was this one guys (I'm not watching at the moment)

He ran half way down the pitch...got scared and ran back.

And the umpires give Shezad out.

Salman Butt should have been given GO. But why Ahmed? He was already reached on the crease before Salman Butt.

these boys looked like they were playing a test match.. hopefully they can get the rate up!

What is butt doing? there was a single there, besides umpires have a big mistake

Butt should have been out here. Looks like the youngster given our wrongly. They had crossed each other.

AAAAAAAAAAAH! Shehzad suffers!

Was looking so forward to him batting mroe!

Best way for Butt to keep his spot is get the new opener run out.

stupid running by Butt... you can't just stop after you have said yes.

That was completely Butt's fault.. and then he had the audacity of running back to the crease instead of sacrificing himself. Younis should give him a ***** slap when he gets out there.

butt sold him out
was never a run there but he still should have gone for it

sold him down the river

Saj said:

Butt was running to the danger end, got scared half way down the pitch and went back. Shezad just ran.

The throw missed the stumps anyway, so if Butt kept running he would ave made it.

Butt should make century to be forgiven

What the hell does Butt thinks of himself, Pressure all over Pakistan.

Saj said:

100PCT butts fault....when u see the highlights you'll see...the idiot was ball watching and didnt call no...and he actually went 10 steps down the track and then turned around...

disgusting...

Typical Butt, the Fat git cant run and always causes these issues!

very slow and nervous start from Pakistan..but looks like he's gonna ***** his pants when playing 2nd string braken and bollinger

This is why Jamshed is the best opener for Pak... he doesn't really run instead he hits it so he won't have to face the wrath of Salman Butt's running.

what the hell? the umpires know nothing about using technology instead of giving the wrong player out..

Surely the umpires need to review and give Butt out!

It was butt`s fault without no doubt, the throw was wild so he would have been safe anyway, stupid guy!

Thats annoying, i was looking forward to Shezad bat. Now will have to put up with Butts nevrousness til he gets out.

OK this is strange...i saw the reply and Shehzad made to the crease before Butt so why was He given out

Younus to face his old mate Bollinger. Boring 1 run. It was a good ball. These guys move around too much in the crease.

Asad rauf was almost as dumb as Butt on that occasion, he wasnt even looking where he was supposed to and its his fault the wrong batsman was given out..

I am proud of Butt.We need more senior players like him.He knows how save his place in the team.

Butt you seilfish these umpires are clueless they set off for a run batsmen cross fielder tries a direct hit but misses it now the selfish starts running back to nonstriker end although shehzad was already there.Now how the hell they give shezad out.

Legendary_Sage said:
I am proud of Butt.We need more senior players like him.He knows how save his place in the team.
Not funny ! Butt is the modern day Inzi when it comes to running between the wickets - awful !

Terrible by Butt. Cowardly to stop half way and incredibly selfish to go back.

These guys are rubbish runners. Yonnus Khan would have been out by a mile. Poor running. Younus at fault.

Butt is 2(17) btw... at least he has his tremendous batting to fall back on

2 runs from 16 balls, is this pakistan or norway?

YK also just gave up aswell.....Whats got into them today? No aggressive attitude despite being 1-0 up in the series....!

Butt's a greedy sod. He knew he was out, he should have walked off.

Streaky boundary to Butt. Edgy stuff.

Michael Clarke had a chat with the umpires, as he too was in doubt as to who was out. Replays show that Asad Raud, the umpire at the non-striker's end, was looking elsewhere, towards the keeper instead of the two batsmen who clearly ran past each other before ending up at the same end

Butt needs to get runout out of his system and concentrate on his batting.

Is it just me or are the commentators mic's a bit far away from their mouths? I've got my tele's volume on 28 and just seems to be hearable now!

usually i get over these things, it is after only a game and nothing should be made personal...howevver what butt did is beyond reason...he is a paid proffessional and he does these things again and again....its just plain pathetic.....

Is it powerplay?

Doesn't look like from the way Butt is playing. defence, well left .. thats what he is doing.

younis made the mistake taht time, would have been run out on his own cal. butt looks clueless against bracken, hes beating him all ends up. get ready for another wicket.

Trying to move down the wicket but gets beaten. Butt looking very nervous. Bracken bringing the ball back in. Mixing it up

I really feel for Shehzad. He was on debut and a good outing could have been very good for the rest of the series, instead he will be very nervous the next time, and that will just make it worse for him, if he keeps his place. In my opinion they should drop butt, agar kissi ko drop karna hi hai tou.

Pak 13/1 after 5

Butt better score a hundred now! Tw@T!

Omar Malik said:
Is it just me or are the commentators mic's a bit far away from their mouths? I've got my tele's volume on 28 and just seems to be hearable now!

Same thing happened in the 1st ODI. I had to put my volume up. When I switched over to other channels, it was too loud. Something definetly wrong.

Omar Malik said:
Fine for me.

Pakistan need to get a move on with this inns, its been a joke so far!

Butt has the remarkable feat of costing 1.5 wickets to his team per match.

anyway hope he gets a 100 (seems very unlikely)

Lethal said:
Same thing happened in the 1st ODI. I had to put my volume up. When I switched over to other channels, it was too loud. Something definetly wrong.
yeah same here,
think its tensports or ary with the volume too low

Lethal said:

Oh right! Yeah I just got to know that from my dad aswell that it was the same problem in the 1st ODI! ARY always have to mess up something or the other! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back