Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hit right in the crease and stayed down a bit - only problem was turn. Can't blame Pakistan too much and they only have one review left.

No ball by Gul. First of the game for Pak? :amir

hahahahhahahahhahhaha

Trott is gone .... Rash shot
GUllaaaaaaaaaaaaa took it ... goood catch by akmal

I cant believe this is the same England team I say during 2011.

Looks like they have borrowed some of Misbah's mentality. Should have been driving and playing attacking cricket, its their strength, but hey I dont mind!

Not to count the chickens but it appears as if Pakistan have beaten the number one test team within three days. Not bad for 'minnows' eh?

Gullaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh you beauty!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Massive wicket that as Trott had gotten away with one against Ajmal and was looking ominous!!! what a way to silence all critics!!!

aalaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!! :14:

start the victory lap already!!!

Interesting looking at extras. Though we have more runs, England have only given away 2 extras, while we've given out 14 so far. Which is seven times more. England definitely have been more accurate, but haven't produced that really good ball that we saw from the likes of ajmal and Gul as consistently.

Lmao England getting owned big time.

Stay tuned for two of the flattest pitches even known to mankind coming up for Test two and three :)

I cant believe this is the same England team I say during 2011.

Looks like they have borrowed some of Misbah's mentality. Should have been driving and playing attacking cricket, its their strength, but hey I dont mind!

That's a poor thing to say considering the position we're in at the moment. Misbah's captained very well and scored valuable runs.

Pakistan need to go for the kill now! no mercy needs to be shown now!

I feel a bit disappointed by the lack of application shown by five of the England top seven. They win both warm-up matches and then flop in the real game. Now it falls to the keeper and the bowlers to make Pakistan bat again.

Last edited:
Interesting looking at extras. Though we have more runs, England have only given away 2 extras, while we've given out 14 so far. Which is seven times more. England definitely have been more accurate, but haven't produced that really good ball that we saw from the likes of ajmal and Gul as consistently.

It's got nothing to do with accuracy. There haven't been any wides and only 1 no ball in the whole match. It's just that we have bowlers who bowl those 'magic' balls which go through batsman and keeper.

Pakistan is giving away extras as a charity gesture as england batsmen cant score any runs :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back