Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a gay rule. I doubt the umpire checked for no-balls in Pak's innings.

Waqar is spot on over here this is pathetic.. Umpires going to 3rd umpire for a no-ball check...

Its been a practice for a while, so why all the surprise about it now.

We just thing everything is an injustice against us. Waqar should know better and frankly so should you.

Am sure its only a matter off time before gul does get his 5th!

come on pakistan!

Hahaha.

Same thing happened to Mitchell Johnson at the WACA in the Ashes.

Might have been the 5th wicket for him as well.

Idiot Billy, are you sleeping when they actually bowl live? It's second time today he has gone up to the third umpire.

The issue I have with checking the no-ball, is that it's only being checked because a wicket has been taken. If that hadn't been given lbw, the no-ball wouldn't have been checked and England would have missed out on an extra run.

From first replay I was hoping for Umar Gul wearing a 60-size pair of boots (norwegian size) as his foot was an inch or so ahead of Broad's.

Its been a practice for a while, so why all the surprise about it now.

We just thing everything is an injustice against us. Waqar should know better and frankly so should you.

being very honest, there was no need to be that serious about it.. Fine this has been going on for a while.. but if something odd is been happening for a while we cant agree with it.. at least i cant.. every individual does have the right to express their personal concerns and thoughts about a specific thing..

If anybody out here has got problems with it.. They should keep their matters to themselves..

Ajmal 10 for in match and gul 5 for in 2nd inns would be icing on cake here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back