Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 3 | DSC | 19/01/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
England finally showing some fight now, is it a little to late?

We need to polish this off fast!

But they won't avoid a defeat.. most likely within 3 days, which is all that matters. :khalil

If Pakistan do bat, they should troll and troll hard. Block for 1.5 days and try and injure the bowlers. :amir

:)) I'm backing that idea.

Pakistan need to finish this off now before these two start to put on something serious.

england 30 behind.

Should be the last over for :gul

Bring him back for a go at Janderson and Lurch.

All about conditions by by botham not a single word of praise for pakistan
cmon Ramiz you need to speak

The tail is wagging a bit here and I know Broad had scored big against Pak in England.

But at least I'm sure that this Pakistani team is giving its best to win this match and will get them out soon, unlike that team with the trio that shall not be named.

Misbah is obviously allowing Gul to get his 5fer but he is tiring therefore need to bring a spinner on

can you beleived it swann is the highest runscore in both inning for england

Milestones coming thick and fast for England here.

Now 50 overs batted.

applause.gif

I think Pakistan will have to bat. Damn! Innings defeat would've been sw-weeeeeeeet!

I think the fielders should encircle the batsmen , apply pressure. Why are most of them are outside the circle?

Partnership an anoying 39 now. time for hafeez or rehman now i recon.

England | 2nd Innings | 7/126 | 50 Overs | RR 2.52 | Trail by 20 runs | Pakiatan need 3 wickets to win

Evening Session | 2/51 | 15 Overs | Todays play | 10/176 | 65.2 Overs

Bring on A rehman or Hafeez.
Gulla is getting some stick from the mighty broad and Swann :)

Time for a Andy Zaltzman STAT ALERT: "First time since 1988 that England have lost their 7th wicket for less than 100 in both innings of a Test."

Time for a Andy Zaltzman STAT ALERT: "First time since 1988 that England have lost their 7th wicket for less than 100 in both innings of a Test."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back