Pakistan v England | 3rd Test | DSC | Feb 3-7, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adnan shouldn't go up for everything like that. Though honestly don't think the keeper knows best whether it's out or not. Bowler's most likely to know, and after that captain (because he'll be looking for it). So I'd listen more to those two than the wicket keeper. Just my opinion though, dunno whether it's right or not.

Need to get strauss as hes the key, Morgan is just a matter of time before he gets out!

Random sweep from Strauss. Not sure what that was about.

Lol, same thing has happened in every game. They use up a review on a retarded call, then decline a plumb one.

If England keeps defending, they'll probably get out anyway.

Their best chance is to keep scoring.

Great shot, needs to play like that or he's a walking wicket.

Why didn't they review it?

Abdur Rehman to Morgan, 1 leg bye, 98.3 kph, Another lbw appeal, another referral after the umpire says not out. Rehman got it to break in sharply, but the impact was outside off as Morgan attempted a shot. Safe, I'd say. And well, it was missing the stumps too. Poor referral that. Misbah was going by what Rehman was saying, and the bowler believed it hit in line. Misbah is giving him a rather animated tutorial on the laws and interpretation now.

was not confident , feared losing another review and get a beating from :misbah

To be fair at first that did not look out.
Heck even in the replay I thought that wasnt out
It looked like at best for 'Impact' we would get 'Umpires Call' until Hawk Eye suggested other wise

Strauss has had a huge amount of 'luck' in this innings.

To be fair at first that did not look out.
Heck even in the replay I thought that wasnt out
It looked like at best for 'Impact' we would get 'Umpires Call' until Hawk Eye suggested other wise

looked absolutely plumb to me

It looked a lot more out than that one reviewed a few overs before. Very poor by Misbah

Never doubt the MBA. Taufel having a shocker of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back