Pakistan V India | 1st ODI Peshawar | Official India Innings thread [6/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
a very gud morning to u all peeps..........only a matter of 3 n a bit hrz to go now :D

Why does clock on main page says it is less then 10 minutes to go? I am sure it is a few hours away.

It is just the first match. so I request people to be patient and not judge much by the first match only. It is a five match series

there must be something wrong with it......proves even the mods are human :D ...........its a 9.30 am pak time start.....uk..4.30 am!

ur right inzi...........n lets not hijack this thread now.....come lets find another one :D

Breaking news:
this is just in. Shohaib has pulled out of the first ODI.

Please confirm if this is true, because I read it some where?

Breaking News:Afridi has been ruled out of 1st ODI after taking Younis Khan's naswar.
plz confirm the above. thanx

Pathan007 said:
Breaking News:Afridi has been ruled out of 1st ODI after taking Younis Khan's naswar.
plz confirm the above. thanx
:O

Yes its true the reason is the naswar that Y2K uses is very poor quality and the cutter pathan that Afridi is fell ill after taking it :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :p

Empirebuiltolast said:
Breaking news:

That's bad but i wouldn't be highly disappointed because Akhtar probably needs some rest and we need him for TESTS. Gul will be as much effective in ODI's if not more.

Empirebuiltolast said:
Breaking news:

yes it has been confirmed - sachin was just spotted throwing this thing out his room saying he won't need it anymore..

Martin_novelties_Knights-Helmet.jpg

yay ur right all the above breaking news are spot on!!! but u left out inzi from the above word has it he saw a PEPSi truck going towards multan ....he went after it (this hot hot news just came in the update i mean from my reporter 7up.......inzi is still running after the truck n by doing so has lost 5 kgs so far..............but still he says Where therz a will therez a way.!!!! so gud luck to inzi from all the peeps at pp...u can do it inzi , if anyone can u can by tomorow that is :p

n btw hi empire :p

cavin420 said:
yay ur right all the above breaking news are spot on!!! but u left out inzi from the above word has it he saw a PEPSi truck going towards multan ....he went after it (this hot hot news just came in the update i mean from my reporter 7up.......inzi is still running after the truck n by doing so has lost 5 kgs so far..............but still he says Where therz a will therez a way.!!!! so gud luck to inzi from all the peeps at pp...u can do it inzi , if anyone can u can by tomorow that is :p

n btw hi empire :p

Yaar can u tell me what this BTW is? :20:

Empirebuiltolast said:
Yaar can u tell me what this BTW is? :20:
:))):))):)))) surly u failed to see the funny side........everyones fit n running as far as i know......n i can confirm this in lets say about an hour n a half when straight drives on........so no worries!!

Empirebuiltolast said:
Somebody earlier to ld me it stands for Bob Woolmer technologies. lol

no that's BWT :))) :)))

Empirebuiltolast said:
Somebody earlier to ld me it stands for Bob Woolmer technologies. lol
i can assure u its by the way as kash has rightfully told u so earlier on......BW is =bob woolmer................n come on lets now hijack this thread...we have alot more better ones waiting for our arrival (cav pushes everyone towards the inzi vs tendulkar one ;)

n btw pathan007 gud to have u back :p

i hope shobby doesn't play - i want to see arafat given a chance !

shoaib plays or not doesn't matter. he'll not be missed even a bit in ODI's.

hes very much playing all these are reports im sure u lot found on indian based websites :D the only player in doubt is bhajji from india but who cares about india anyway.....infact bhajji not playing :( brings a tear to ma eyes.....whose freedi going to target for 6/6,s :((:)(((

I was just kidding Guys there is nothing wrong with Pindi he will be Play and he is supremely fit. I just wanted to see what reaction would u guys have on this. But surely he needs some rest.

Afridi opening. Bob will not do that. But Afridi starts have generally dented Indians earlier. M wondering if Bob will start with Afridi

Empirebuiltolast said:
I was just kidding Guys there is nothing wrong with Pindi he will be Play and he is supremely fit. I just wanted to see what reaction would u guys have on this. But surely he needs some rest.
hes a GHADAAAAAARRRRRRRR.......everyone attack..........cav gets hold of his bazuuuka!!

oye 420 ey did u join PP purely for the love of commentary threads ?

at this rate u should take over amjad javid's post count in about 5 hours..

octavian said:
oye 420 ey did u join PP purely for the love of commentary threads ?
is that ur way of thanking ma services , commitment, passion,hardwork,all those sleepless nights? :29:

cavin420 said:
is that ur way of thanking ma services , commitment, passion,hardwork,all those sleepless nights? :29:

yes :91:

u can go to sleep as far i am concerned

lakha84 said:
Tum Sab Khoti De Putar Hou

beta ubbo sai iss taray baat nahii kartai. :> Burry Baat Shararti Bucha :31:
Ap kee ummi bahot naraz ho ghi ap see jha ke unn sai mafii mango

Last edited:
cheers nauman!!! ur a star! could u plz also delete some of the rubbish posts!

n we are live on air.......live n exclusive...............................will bring u all the major news along the way if there is any by all them 3 gr8,z...............

imran khan goes on humilating india bowling attack again saying last game zaheer khan was the fastest among the indians his fastest was 82 or 83mph...even razzak was faster then him n hes meant to be our 4th seamer :)):))):)))

nasser hussain predicted 2 drawn tests n the last test to india.....manjerakor reminding him :))):))) hussains says atleast i got most of it right by predciting 2 draws :)):)))

awsome........showing what happend after the test match ...on the team bus.........shoaib akhtar grabs shoaib maliks face n says yeh dekhow zor laga laga kar iss ka moah andar chala gaya hai :))):))) n ding some hala gula in the bus .........alright boys steady now all to play for in the one dayers

we are live in peshwar with deano n the indian called mic holding :))) beautifull day..weather spot on.............a bit chilly according to deano..........the experts think the team who bats 2nd will win......who case...........................mic holding blvs india can chase anything :))):)))

deano : past record pak have won 8 out of 10 against india..why is that.....mic holding : difficult to say pak are playing gud cricket :)))) he couldnt have come with anything better!!
acording to mic holding sehwag n sachin 2 big players for india...n for pak razzak n pindi express!

its a small ground peeps ......so one can expect some runs being scored!!

nah they are showing the indian trip to the khyber pass n stuff...............

deano n shiva talking about the team composition..................
talking about yasir arafat.......................saying a gud all-rounder.......(they dont know much about him:))) move onto the indian new comers.........n shiva cant stop about shreeshant phaant who ever..then kaif n then raina......................still no final verdict who ill be in the playing 11...............but they expect raina to play........

deano rubs it in again shiva out of the 100 odd games pak have won 65 n india around 30 odd why is that so.........shiva again lost for words probably coz of freedi kamran akmal n razzak :))):))) what a dumb reply.....where was he in miandad,imran khan era!!

waslam , nafa...jafa long time no sea no ocean no river???

hell yeah ...........!!!!!!! serious **** whopping :p

cavin420 said:
deano rubs it in again shiva out of the 100 odd games pak have won 65 n india around 30 odd why is that so.........shiva again lost for words probably coz of freedi kamran akmal n razzak :))):))) what a dumb reply.....where was he in miandad,imran khan era!!

:))) :)))

deano enjoys his commentary

pitch report.......has some grass on it.....very firm......a pure batting paradise.........an absolute nightmere for the spinners...this pitch is full of runs there u have it peeps! flat pitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nasser hussain : pakistan arnt waking up n worrying about facing any indian bowlers...manjerkor quickly jumps inthere is 1...shreeshant parant whoeer...:))) coz they have never played him :))):)))

Can't wait for the match to start....its going to be a cracker.....Go Pakistan !!

I hope Bob goes to open with Freedi but If Farhat is there then he might very well bat down the order.
My Team:
Butt
Farhat
Inzi
Yousaf
Younis
Friidi
Razzaq
Akhter
Rana
Asif
Kami

cavin420 said:
nasser hussain : pakistan arnt waking up n worrying about facing any indian bowlers...manjerkor quickly jumps inthere is 1...shreeshant parant whoeer...:))) coz they have never played him :))):)))

sri shant isnt too bad actually better than the other "bowlers" the indians have got actually has some pace as well

haha....MANGREKAR "Pakistan has one bowler to be scared off....Sreesanath...bc they havent faced him yet"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

time for the toss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! inzi throws it tales is the call n its headdddddddd pak wiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn are bowlinggggggggggggg

oooooooo shoaib akhtar is outttttt not playingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg minir ankle inuury they are resting him :((:|:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back