Pakistan v New Zealand | Napier | 3rd Test - Day 3 | 13/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
iafzal said:
Are you talking about Pakistan or Aus?
you have no hope, do you? either that or you just want us to lose. Probably on jaa-e-namaaz praying we lose

Kamranz said:
I wish my Dad was in the PCB: I'd have played for Pakistan also:p

LOL Would let PP talent in slowly.

Nothing new in this that in Pakistan, everything happens with contacts! Talent or no talent, you got 'sifaarish' or bulks of money to get yourself or anyone in would do for you!

Southee to Salman Butt, FOUR, well outside off stump, full in length, Butt lashes out at the width and slices the ball high over point region

Southee to Salman Butt, no run, lifting delivery outside off, left alone

Southee to Salman Butt, no run, length delivery on the middle and off line, pushed out to short mid-off

Southee to Salman Butt, no run, full delivery, looking for inswing, on the middle, turned away to mid-on

Southee to Salman Butt, no run, around the off stump line, pushed out to mid-off

Southee to Salman Butt, no run, leans forward to defend the full length delivery to mid-off

-

My above post is fine example of how Pakistani batmen get out. They';ll Block, Block then on the last ball they try wild shots for 4 or 6 most of the times they fail OUT.

Shouldn't that bit of hesitation by Martin right before releasing the ball make it easier for the batsmen to pick it?

Inswinger said:
Shouldn't that bit of hesitation by Martin right before releasing the ball make it easier for the batsmen to pick it?

Should be but do our batters even pay that much attention as to where the seam actually is?!

insaaniyat said:
man two of my least liked players, however i am praying they come good today big time.

We need to pray for all of the team here, as we need everyone of them to play a role in this innings. InshahAllah

This should be easy, just score 500 and knock them over for under 260. Walk in the park fir yousuf, he'll get a double here. :)

Faisal Iqbal - no need to prepare your bat. Its not like you are going to use it....

Good shot goes to the fielder

I would like to see Moyo come out at No.3 still as he did in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test.

Omar Malik said:
We need to pray for all of the team here, as we need everyone of them to play a role in this innings. InshahAllah
absolutely. we need a good start though. When we have that, Insha-Allah the others will pick it up

Omar Malik said:
Good shot goes to the fielder

I would like to see Moyo come out at No.3 still as he did in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test.
hope he doesn't come at # 3 really, till at least tomorrow

Inswinger said:
Of crap. Faisal is batted up. I was hoping MoYo would come in at 3.

you expect moyo to bat up the order when team is in immense pressure trailing by 240 odd?

6 overs in and these guys are running out of patience. The cross batted shots have already come in to play.....

ali_ed2006 said:
you expect moyo to bat up the order when team is in immense pressure trailing by 240 odd?

Why not? He's the captain and of most, he's the senior batsman in the team right now!

Ive had enough...I leave you with this

Its 15-0

I wake up to find us 116-8 at close

As Salman Butt would say "THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH MY technique LEAVE ME ALONE YOU S*%CKERS".

Fan: Moan all the time, I'm gettin me Match Fee and fishing.

Shot by Farhat. He comes up with these million dollar gems now and again. I'll give him that.

gollumbird said:
Shot by Farhat. He comes up with these million dollar gems now and again. I'll give him that.

Yups Imran Farhat is a Smart operator. :raja

If we don't gift wkts we should get 400 minimum but we normally gift at least 7 wkts so it is nigh on impossible.

Who cares about excellent strokes and how stylish is Farhat, next ball he will give an edge to the slips.

WILL SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS THIS GUY IN THE TEAM Apart from very very lucky 100'?

Omar Malik said:
Why in so much hurry to get a run?! Farhat running off as its a last ball 1 run to win situation!
our goal is to erase the deficit by the end of the day, Insha-Allah

insaaniyat said:
our goal is to erase the deficit by the end of the day, Insha-Allah

Still no need to get carried away after every ball that they come 3-4 steps down the track and then run back as a run never exists!

adzzy786 said:
WILL SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IS THIS GUY IN THE TEAM Apart from very very lucky 100'?

He married a girl whose dad paid a bribe to become a selector......you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back