Pakistan v New Zealand | Napier | 3rd Test - Day 3 | 13/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omar Malik said:
5 runs for Pak as the ball hits the helmet behind McCullum
I always thought 5 runs were not enough for that attrocity. 500 would be fair.

Momo said:
Salam bhaiyo.

This is Inshallah going to be a snatching-victory-from-the-jaws-of-defeat variety of match for us. Please free your schedules for the final day.

Phir na kehna khabar na huee!

appkay moon mai ghee shakakr

danesh 7 wicket with the best economy rate, is awesome. If we can just give him the runs to defend, he would be a handful on fifth day, Insha-allah

Pakistan 67-0 after 20 overs

Ok folks, am off now as its 3:30 am and I'm feeling sleepy and better get some 'much needed' sleep! InshahAllah, I hope to wake up to check the score and see that these 2 have taken us till the end of play for today! Take care and God Bless Pakistan!

Omar Malik said:
Pakistan 67-0 after 20 overs

Ok folks, am off now as its 3:30 am and I'm feeling sleepy and better get some 'much needed' sleep! InshahAllah, I hope to wake up to check the score and see that these 2 have taken us till the end of play for today! Take care and God Bless Pakistan!
take care, and yes god bless pakistan. Insha-Allah we will end the day with no losses

They are slowing down now, which they shouldn't do. They need to keep rotating the strike, because once we get bogged down, then unfortunately, wickets fall...

why is that whenever pak bats it suddenly gets cloudy n easier for bowlers as well as assisting bowlers

why is nature doing that

yesterday it was full bright n hot

If pak can set a target of 220 to NZ with a day to go, strong chance NZ will collapse

Romali_rotti said:
If pak can set a target of 220 to NZ with a day to go, strong chance NZ will collapse
I'd say even 120 would be more than enough with Karisma Kan (D Kaneria) on our side. :)

amar1212 said:
Kaneria 2.0 is a better nickname
Probably so in writing. But it's not catchy. And it's too long to say. Like Mustansar Hussain Taarar.

We need to put on around 76 more runs without losing a wicket, or losing one at most. That should be our next goal!

Salazar said:
We need to put on around 76 more runs without losing a wicket, or losing one at most. That should be our next goal!
our next goal should be to add another 100 in this session without losing any wicket, Insha-Allah

Inswinger said:
If these 2 can carry on till stumps today we'll be in a decent posotion.
If these two bat till the end, it will be so blatant a defiance of the laws of nature that I will be more than happy to condone your defiance of the English dictionary while writing the word 'position'.
:D

Momo said:
If these two bat till the end, it will be so blatant a defiance of the laws of nature that I will be more than happy to condone your defiance of the English dictionary while writing the word 'position'.
:D
Give me a break, Momo. I'm posting from my phone.

sada90 said:
just checked the score ..
keep it up..
will join u guys after watching ufc.

I hope Sanchez destroys Penn (hate him). Also, want to see Mir get owned as well.

Inswinger said:
Give me a break, Momo. I'm posting from my phone.
Kidding yaar. Just trying to 'lighten' the atmosphere. What with all this phaintee at the hands of NZ, of all teams!

But we are going to win this one Inshaallah.

i would be a bit more at ease, when the deficit is less than 100 with these two still at the crease

Momo said:
Kidding yaar. Just trying to 'lighten' the atmosphere. What with all this phaintee at the hands of NZ, of all teams!

But we are going to win this one Inshaallah.
I know yaar. Dil pey nahi lia. Inshaallah we'll win.

All we need is a lead of 120. Leave the rest to Karisma Kan.

I think right now everyone is just waiting for the inevitable pakistani batting collapse to begin...

AsimL8 said:
I think right now everyone is just waiting for the inevitable pakistani batting collapse to begin...
I am apprehensive, yes. Not waiting exactly.

But as long as we score 120 above the first innings deficit, we are sittin pretty.

Momo said:
I am apprehensive, yes. Not waiting exactly.

But as long as we score 120 above the first innings deficit, we are sittin pretty.

Why 120 runs above the inning's deficit? :13:

12thMan said:
Was Farhat out stumped? No 3rd umpire called
Naheen karo yaar. My heart did a double summersault on such an eventuality (especially considering it's the backbone of our team we are talking about).

:farhat

Great start this. Butt looks like the guy who got a century at the SCG and farhat looking solid aswell. Ball is staying low now so get to 450-460 and we have a decent chance. Long way to go but could not have started better.

GLORY OF '92 said:
Great start this. Butt looks like the guy who got a century at the SCG and farhat looking solid aswell. Ball is staying low now so get to 450-460 and we have a decent chance. Long way to go but could not have started better.
as Waqar said we will talk about it once the deficit is over and most of the wicket intact:)

Axellent start by the maligned Pakistan openers. They actually have been getting a bit better game by game...

0/90

Waqar owned the commentator!

C: 'you didn't get me out that time'

W: 'yeah I know, one of the few times...'

GLORY OF '92 said:

or maybe its the pitch on which Tuffey made 80 not out so everyone in the Pak line-up should get 50 plus minimum.

If not they need to be flogged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back