Pakistan v New Zealand | Napier | 3rd Test - Day 3 | 13/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))) :))) :)))

The mother checking her child's diaper on TV. Awesome timing.

I just woke up. WOW we havent lost any wickets. How is this possbile??

Mashallah Mashallah Mashallah
:p

I really hope Pakistan do NOT loose a wicket now. Because ive seen in the past, Especially with Pakistan after a good partnership, a collapse.. Inshallah these two will make a 100 each Inshallah

adzzy786 said:
I really hope Pakistan do NOT loose a wicket now. Because ive seen in the past, Especially with Pakistan after a good partnership, a collapse.. Inshallah these two will make a 100 each Inshallah

I hope three four people make a 100 to make up for our three consecutive ducks. :p

NZ doesn't have enough slips to tempt Butt to slash. One very wide slip almost a wide 2nd slip

Daytripped said:
I just woke up. WOW we havent lost any wickets. How is this possbile??

Mashallah Mashallah Mashallah
:p
Please go to bed again.

Momo said:
Please go to bed again.

In that case I certainly didn't go for a nap during lunch and just wake up 15 minutes ago. :28: :21:

vettori king of cricket *** he is sh!t of cricket

NZ commies need to get a life

Why does it look like Butt is playing with very little back lift. The bat does go up but often it seems that he is hurrying and he has no power in his arms.

Problem with these guys is they aren't rotating the strike. It's inviting the Kiwi Bowlers to work them out slowly but surely.

Obviously, there is no need to throw the bat around, but ticking over singles here and there is a crucial tactic for success.

kingusama92 said:
Problem with these guys is they aren't rotating the strike. It's inviting the Kiwi Bowlers to work them out slowly but surely.

Obviously, there is no need to throw the bat around, but ticking over singles here and there is a crucial tactic for success.
that is what worries me, runs need to keep coming minimum 3 per over

taaveez said:
Wow, the NZ commentators just ignored butt's 50 like nothing happened?

I noticed that too. Complete lack of respect for his innings.

100 opening partnership, deficit now 146, 15 overs left in the day's play.

Yes they are scoring slowly but the NZ bowling has been good this session, not much to hit.

so far so good, deficit less than 100 today without a loss would be a good silver lining for the next day

woww.. this is how the test match (and the series) has been so far...

pak's session
nz's sessions
pak's session
nz's session
pak's session....... .........

taaveez said:
Wow, the NZ commentators just ignored butt's 50 like nothing happened?

they have been heavily biased this complete tour... and bias was not in favor of pakistan

^^ does that mean that these two wil now be selected irrespective of their performances ( failures) for the next 6 months by vrtue of this century stand ???

adarsh_bang said:
This is only the second century-stand Pakistan's openers have managed since the start of 2008.
welcome, congratulation on india's win. Great knock by yuvraj

adarsh_bang said:
^^ does that mean that these two wil now be selected irrespective of their performances ( failures) for the next 6 months by vrtue of this century stand ???
well if they erase the deficit, i will give them run for at least Australian tour

kingusama92 said:

agreed

insaaniyat said:
welcome, congratulation on india's win. Great knock by yuvraj
thx insaaniyat :D .. i was actually waiting for someone to congratulate me ... feeling so good about yesterday's chase... :D

and congrats to farhat ... on his 50

butt has scored 1 run every 6 balls in the last 10 overs... farhat scored 1 run every 3 deliveries

I dont get it. Imran farhat It says on Cricinfo hes made 50 and on the match says 49>:S

Morning everyone I am here and I see butt is doing well for once and Imran has started where he had to left in first innings. Lets hope Imran babber shere scores another ton,

adarsh_bang said:
thx insaaniyat :D .. i was actually waiting for someone to congratulate me ... feeling so good about yesterday's chase... :D

and congrats to farhat ... on his 50
i watched it. that was a good chase, made it look very easy. However lot of dropped catches from bothe side. Looked like haunted ground. lol

Butt better be careful with those kinda shot, that's how he gets out. Luck going pakistan ways so far.

insaaniyat said:
i watched it. that was a good chase, made it look very easy. However lot of dropped catches from bothe side. Looked like haunted ground. lol

yeah right bro... we asians (us indians in particular ) got to be the worst fielding units at the moment :D

Good opening partnership. I am feeling a bit better now. In order to save the match we have to bat entire day tomorrow and till lunch on 5th day.

kasoo10 said:
Good opening partnership. I am feeling a bit better now. In order to save the match we have to bat entire day tomorrow and till lunch on 5th day.
first thing first. Let's hope we end the day without a loss:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back